Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,952 members, 7,890,138 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:52 AM

Ladies Pretends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Pretends (1046 Views)

The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... / Guy Pretends To Take A Selfie, Proposes Instead And Films Her Reaction. / I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Pretends by mecussey(m): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2007
sorry girls for using that word "pretends", I want to ask, how many times do an average girl want a Man he likes, to persist on her before she can accept him into her life, any comment from the ladies? please I asked this question with reasons
Re: Ladies Pretends by Busta(f): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2007
Some men just don't learn.

If she likes u, she take u without wasting time.
if she likes u not, she won't take u.
Re: Ladies Pretends by handell(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2007
everbody pretends
Re: Ladies Pretends by zignor(m): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2007
Na today? cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Pretends by uspry1(f): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2007
Busta:

Some men just don't learn.

About the foundation of the relationship between two people connect. Read this on the following topic:

10 Insights You should take steps into serious relationship before you get marry her/him
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-95533.0.html

If girl does not like you, she will pretend to love you, just take advantage of you, PERIOD!
Re: Ladies Pretends by iice(f): 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2007
I don't like people pestering me. . .there was a time, i could tolerate it. . .not now, i no like stress!

Please stop complaining, if she no gree weda na pretense or not, make you liff am alone, if in head correct e go come your end, if not. . .move on with life, it aint gonna be waiting for ya!
Re: Ladies Pretends by Busta(f): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2007
@iice,
tell them girl.

besides. . .how u been? been a while.
Re: Ladies Pretends by yimiton(f): 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2007
Pretense? she just might be taking her time to know you.
Why do guys just want girls to say 'YES' the next day after they met?
If you're talking months here, I'll understand, but if you're talking days or even weeks, then, learn to be friends for a while before you ask for the almighty relationship.
Re: Ladies Pretends by Nautillus(m): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2007
yimiton:

Pretense? she just might be taking her time to know you.
Why do guys just want girls to say 'YES' the next day after they met?
If you're talking months here, I'll understand, but if you're talking days or even weeks, then, learn to be friends for a while before you ask for the almighty relationship.

Why not?? whats wrong with getting past the Small detail and start painter the Big picture?? grin grin
Re: Ladies Pretends by iice(f): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2007
@Busta
girl, its been a while. . .am good, just been busy
Howz u? Hope ayt? Merry Xmas BTW cheesy
Re: Ladies Pretends by adeboo(f): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2007
There is just no pleasing most people - if we give in too easy its something, if we dont its another thing.

But personally, if i meet anyone i like, we just hit it off straight away - no time for pretense.
Re: Ladies Pretends by Busta(f): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2007
@iice,

I am good, xmas shld be fun.
wish all the same!
Re: Ladies Pretends by yimiton(f): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2007
@ Nautillus,
After after 2 weeks she discovers she's not just into you? or you possess some horrible qualities she just can't live with. What then?
Re: Ladies Pretends by moondust(m): 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2007
Ladies Pretends
I agrees withs yous
Re: Ladies Pretends by yimiton(f): 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2007
moondust:

I agrees withs yous

grin
Naira landers will not kill me with laughter.
Re: Ladies Pretends by tpia6: 1:30am On Jan 30, 2011

(1) (Reply)

The Problems With Guys / greetings / Office Spouse: What Are The Rules Of Engagement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.