Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,990 members, 7,927,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:06 AM

Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here - Education (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here (147268 Views)

Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba 2012/2013 New And Pre Degree / Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Meets Here / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko: Post Ume Date Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by bodman4us: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2013
notime3555: procedure 4 past questn i no sabi abeg help nd moreover i don chek dere website taya
og just 4get the past question joor...dey don't repeat questions..your focus point should MAths,eng and current affairs..no more time
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by oluwaseun1717: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2013
Whr r u?cz i ave all the subject on my flash disk.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by ibgoodnews(m): 9:39am On Jul 16, 2013
do you need AAUA post UTME form? contact me on this number 08031898040.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Anuoluwap(m): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2013
holadymejy: Pls i nid ur help; can i save my information online when filling the form online and can i also re-print the acknowledge slip?
YES
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by alarm4: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2013
cdsloane: hello ,
pls i made payment at First bank @MKO Abiola way ring road Ibadan Oyo state, on 15/07/2013 but could not log on to proceed the Admission:on the university portal: AAUA
here is my details:
post ume for other category.
it didnt accept my reciept and confirmation code that i got frm the bank after paymenNeed help or info on Adekunle Ajasin University? Visit www.aauacommunity.com
still nobody answer!
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Mhizsleek(f): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2013
Hello guys whats up? I got 212 in this years UTME exam. But I did not choose AAUA as either my first or second choice. I have bought the form tho... I'm applying for Education and English. What subjects should I read for the Post Utme? Please grin undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by sandammy(m): 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
alarm4: on 15/07/2013 but could not log on to proceed the Admission:on the university portal: AAUA
here is my details:
post ume for other category.
it didnt accept my reciept and confirmation code that i got frm the bank after payment
I'm very sorry to hear this from you. AAUA is an institution own by the Ondo state govt. It will not admit those that do not choose it in UTME or DE. You should have make enquiry b4 buying the form. You must know that JAMB will only send the data of candidates that choosed the sch to the admsn office. Perhaps your detail is not on the sch central admsn system.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by sandammy(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mhizsleek: Hello guys whats up? I got 212 in this years UTME exam. But I did not choose AAUA as either my first or second choice. I have bought the form tho... I'm applying for Education and English. What subjects should I read for the Post Utme? Please grin undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
If you scored 212 in jamb why not apply for the putme of your sch of choice in jamb? See do not be deceive by d info that if you do not choose aaua as either first or second choice you can apply, u will only waste your money because your receipt no and confirmation no will not be recognised. Your jamb detail will only be sent to the sch you filled in jamb.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by omobajohn58(m): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
sandammy:
I'm very sorry to hear this from you. AAUA is an institution own by the Ondo state govt. It will not admit those that do not choose it in UTME or DE. You should have make enquiry b4 buying the form. You must know that JAMB will only send the data of candidates that choosed the sch to the admsn office. Perhaps your detail is not on the sch central admsn system.
say what u know.....dnt give dis man unneccessary hyper tension....it's boldly written on the website that candidate dat dnt choose d school but have 180+ in jamb can apply 4 d post utme
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by bodman4us: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
sandammy:
If you scored 212 in jamb why not apply for the putme of your sch of choice in jamb? See do not be deceive by d info that if you do not choose aaua as either first or second choice you can apply, u will only waste your money because your receipt no and confirmation no will not be recognised. Your jamb detail will only be sent to the sch you filled in jamb.
guy its possible...dont discourage them pls....
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by bodman4us: 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mhizsleek: Hello guys whats up? I got 212 in this years UTME exam. But I did not choose AAUA as either my first or second choice. I have bought the form tho... I'm applying for Education and English. What subjects should I read for the Post Utme? Please grin undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
maths,eng and current affair..just that hon....
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by sandammy(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
omobajohn58: say what u know.....dnt give dis man unneccessary hyper tension....it's boldly written on the website that candidate dat dnt choose d school but have 180+ in jamb can apply 4 d post utme
Ok, my apologies if i sound pessimistic but, why do u think those who did not choose the sch are finding it difficult to register for the PUTME?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by alarm4: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
sandammy:
Ok, my apologies if i sound pessimistic but, why do u think those who did not choose the sch are finding it difficult to register for the PUTME?
hello pls no cause for alarm i have finally log on to the Admission portal and am true with it thnks to @Omobajohn,
i choose phy electron:just hope it is not a competitive cos:because i did not choose the sch as 1st nor 2nd choice:
pray to God! for success
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Mhizsleek(f): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
sandammy:
I have registered already using MasterCard. It was easy and straight forward. I filled in my bio data and the necessary info. Just dat the schedule for the exam hasnt been announced yet.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Mhizsleek(f): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
bodman4us: maths,eng and current affair..just that hon....
Thanks sweet.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
bodman4us: guy its possible...dont discourage them pls....

Yea.. I quite agrees wit you! Cos if one notice well, there is different part a 1st, 2nd, and dose dat d not pick dem will register der confirmation code. It very possible dey will admit dose dat did not pick dem in utme, i belive der is a quota for them.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
sandammy:

That dont mean anything Sam.. I av reg for some who did not pick d school successfully. It might be a mistake frm dose tryin to reg it.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by omobajohn58(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
sandammy:
u should have said d chance of gaining admission is low.....not dat dey wont be recognised by d school.....am sorry if u see my comment as an insult
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by olalerey(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hi pals , i just finished my reg nw nd i did nt choose dem in my ume form ,bt wat am scare of is tiat i was nt given d date 4 d exam(i mean d schledule) i got 205 in my ume nd i put in 4 law, pls wat ar d subj i shuld b xpectin in putme? nd wat cn i score in d putme to gain admission?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Yinkah15: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
Please what is the post utme subject Combination for accounting.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Anuoluwap(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
sandammy:
"AAUA is an institution own
by the Ondo state govt. It will not
admit those that do not choose it
in UTME or DE" chai! I'm highly disappointed in this very statement , this very statement does'nt interprete your post.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by sandammy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
omobajohn58: u should have said d chance of gaining admission is low.....not dat dey wont be recognised by d school.....am sorry if u see my comment as an insult
I do not think you owe me any apology, perhaps i wasn't thinking right when i was composing my earlier post. 5age you will notice that in the last year's registration the jamb score was already updated so that one will not be able to change anything from it. I think that is the experience on which i based my conclusion. Do not think i desire pessimism... I love to encourage people but i think i'm wrong on this.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Drayzeal(m): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
I heard that the school has conduted her putme exam, how true its ?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
sandammy:
I do not think you owe me any apology, perhaps i wasn't thinking right when i was composing my earlier post. 5age you will notice that in the last year's registration the jamb score was already updated so that one will not be able to change anything from it. I think that is the experience on which i based my conclusion. Do not think i desire pessimism... I love to encourage people but i think i'm wrong on this.

I get you bro, but you must know things change every year wen it comes to admission and school stuff.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Anuoluwap(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2013
Drayzeal: I heard that the school has conduted her putme exam, how true its ?
yes of course, where were u?
D result is even out don't u know?
LORD HAVE MERCY

JOKE OF THE MONTH
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by omobajohn58(m): 3:02am On Jul 17, 2013
Anuoluwap:
yes of course, where were u?
D result is even out don't u know?
LORD HAVE MERCY

JOKE OF THE MONTH
u wan kill person 4 here....dats joke is expensive oooo
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by omobajohn58(m): 3:04am On Jul 17, 2013
sandammy:
everything in lyf is prone 2 change.......i think dey do dat cause of d mass failure.......sha
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by felastika(m): 5:39am On Jul 17, 2013
God is great and able
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Anuoluwap(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2013
omobajohn58: u wan kill person 4 here....dats joke is expensive oooo
d persn dserves such ansa...lol
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Mhizsleek(f): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
Please oo. Help a sister in need. What is the post utme combination for English Education?
sOMEBODY PLEASE REPLY ME
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Ajani2010(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
pls i need info about the tuition& acceptance fee for freshers b4 i apply 4 d post utme# need reply asap...
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Samawesome(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
4 doxe of u dat av register wat did they mean by invitation code?

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (144) (Reply)

Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video / Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume / Jambite, Let's Help Check Your Result

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.