Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,899 members, 7,895,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here - Education (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here (146787 Views)

Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba 2012/2013 New And Pre Degree / Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Meets Here / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko: Post Ume Date Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Mikebis(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2013
bodman4us: guy its possible...dont discourage them pls....
hw is it possible?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Mikebis(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2013
yompius10: Hi guys... Pls will they conduct the PUTME base on CBT And when are they gonna release each each exam date...
its base on cbt,4 d date of exam,i gues its a wk b4 exam u start printing it
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Mhizsleek(f): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
Professor S.O Daramola, the Head Of Department of the department of Science and Technical Education (STE) of Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko Ondo state has being confirmed dead after brief illness. The professor died at the early hours of Thursday.

MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE. THOUGH I DON'T KNOW HIM sad sad sad
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Mhizsleek(f): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
bodman4us: your chances is high...what course?are you on bbm?
English education
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by olalerey(m): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hi pals , pls has knwn his or her exam date nd who among u guyz is going to ondo frm ibadan here so dat we cn go together?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Mhizsleek(f): 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
olalerey: Hi pals , pls has knwn his or her exam date nd who among u guyz is going to ondo frm ibadan here so dat we cn go together?
Have you seen your own date? Are you a post ume or DE candidate
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by floflo12: 7:57am On Jul 23, 2013
Pls guys,i want to know if the school will send the examination date to the email used in registering post utme or what?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2013
floflo12: Pls guys,i want to know if the school will send the examination date to the email used in registering post utme or what?

You will keep loggin in to check everyday b4 the exam start.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Azboy34(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2013
You can now log on to the adekunle ajasin university,akungba akoko website www.aaua.edu.ng.. to check ur various date and time for every course/programme chosen,after u log on to the site click on the 2013 pume icon,after it loads up..by the left pane of the page u found postume instructions,there u can get every details needed..GUDLUCK!!
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2013
As the Nigeria Labour Congress on Monday threatened to join ASUU in solidarity strike if the Federal Govt failed to address the ASUU demands, †ђξ good compatriot of Nigeria made up of All Students & Graduates from public Universities in Nigeria have decided to execute a operation theme "Operation Impede Private Universities Activities In Nigeria" Enough Iڪ enough... the rampage to impede private universities from operation... these power supermens called ASUU and Federal Gov. All have their children in private univeristies in Nigeria & overseas. they knw not how painful it Iڪ for students lectures & duration of studies to be extended. Pls Rebroadcast This Message... Students are meant for school notsit down at home.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by bodman4us: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2013
You guys can log in to know d sub u will b doing on d exam date and also d date and the venue..cand are to report to the etf building b4 9am...gudluck
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Atesunate15(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2013
scored 180 and above seems hope is lost? lets meet here https://www.nairaland.com/1369392/osustech-admission-2013-2014#16972393
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Anuoluwap(m): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2013
bodman4us: You guys can log in to know d sub u will b doing on d exam date and also d date and the venue..cand are to report to the etf building b4 9am...gudluck
d site stil empty
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by holadymejy(m): 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hi aauaites
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by holadymejy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
holadymejy: SUBJECT COMBINATIONS, VENUES, DATES AND PROGRAMMES
The screening exercise will take place Monday 29th July through to Saturday 4th August, 2013.
Applicants will be duly informed on the precise date and time for the screening of their respective programmes of study via the Registration Portal, log-on to: http://portal.aaua.edu.ng/admissions/login and their respective e-mail addresses and/or cell phone (sms).
Candidates should note that Screening starts at 9.00a.m each day at the screening centres
The Screening Centre is ETF at University’s main campus, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko
Course Group
Subjects Combination
(English is mandatory for all Candidates)
COURSE: Chemistry, Ind. Chemistry, Education Chemistry
Computer Science, Education Computer Science
Geology
Physics and Electronics, Education Physics, Geophysics
Mathematics, Ind. Mathematics, Education Mathematics
Technical Education
SUBJECTS:Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
COURSE: Biochemistry
Environmental Biology and Fishery
Plant Science and Biotechnology
Microbiology, Education Biology
Health Education
Education Human Kinetics
Education Integrated Science
SUBJECTS: Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
COURSE: Law
History and International Studies
Linguistics, English Studies, Education English
Mass Communication
Religion Studies, Religion and African Culture
Religion and Philosophy, Education Religions Studies
Philosophy
Adult Education
SUBJECTS: CRK/IRK, Govt./History and Lit-in-English
COURSE: Yoruba, Education Yoruba, Linguistics/Yoruba
SUBJECTS: Yoruba, CRK/IRK, Govt./History
COURSE: Accounting, Education Accounting
Economics, Education Economics,
Banking and Finance, Business Administration
Educational Management
SUBJECTS: Economics, Govt./History, Mathematics
COURSE: Geography, Education Geography
Education Social Studies
SUBJECTS: Economics, Geography, Govt./History
COURSE: Political Science, Education Political Science
Public Administration
Pure and Applied Psychology
Sociology
Guidance and Counselling
SUBJECTS: Commerce, Economics, Govt./History
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Anuoluwap(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
[quote author=holadymejy][/quote]
hmmm...
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
[quote author=holadymejy][/quote]

Comfirm!
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by yemyem4u: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
@olalerey,ki ni so? i rep ib city nd i wil b goin on sunday......
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by basil1605: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
Guys get it rite today, You can get up to 80% in your Post UTME call me if you are within Lagos or even anywhere within the country and want to write the post UTME Exam for AAU

Your 80% is sure.

Call : 08033777484
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by olalerey(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
Mhizsleek:
Have you seen your own date? Are you a post ume or DE candidate
Am post utme aspirant , i hav nt knwn my exam date , i just want to be around d school b4 next week monday (dat d exam wil kick off) so ar u in ibadan , so dat we can go together?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Anuoluwap(m): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
Go 2geda tinz
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Mhizsleek(f): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
olalerey: Am post utme aspirant , i hav nt knwn my exam date , i just want to be around d school b4 next week monday (dat d exam wil kick off) so ar u in ibadan , so dat we can go together?
Nah I'm in Lagos
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by peterchek(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
u guys shud chek d site everytime 4rm naw on. Any assistance call or whatsapp on 07032538152.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Ryabcool(m): 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
Anybody looking for accomodation during the post ume can contact me... Wanna be helpful for a change smiley
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Anuoluwap(m): 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ryabcool: Anybody looking for accomodation during the post ume can contact me... Wanna be helpful for a change smiley
charges?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by olaiya2007(m): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2013
hello guys pls i need help i choose akungba for my d.e...am reading accountancy but i chose economics in akungba hope there's no implication for that? Secondly am in my last semester and i will only be able to get my result and transcript by nov/dec hope it wont be too late by then or can i use awaiting...pls i need answers tnx
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Mhizsleek(f): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
Na wa oo. Make dem release date na

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by lucifire(m): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
SUBJECT COMBINATIONS, VENUES, DATES AND PROGRAMMES

The screening exercise will take place Monday 29th July through to Saturday 4th August, 2013.
Applicants will be duly informed on the precise date and time for the screening of their respective programmes of study via the Registration Portal, log-on to: http://portal.aaua.edu.ng/admissions/login and their respective e-mail addresses and/or cell phone (sms).
Candidates should note that Screening starts at 9.00a.m each day at the screening centres
The Screening Centre is ETF at University’s main campus, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko
Course Group

Subjects Combination

Chemistry, Ind. Chemistry, Education Chemistry
Geology
Technical Education

Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics

Biochemistry
Health Education
Education Human Kinetics

Biology, Chemistry and Physics

Law
Mass Communication
Philosophy
Adult Education

CRK/IRK, Govt./History and Lit-in-English

Yoruba, Education Yoruba, Linguistics/Yoruba

Yoruba, CRK/IRK, Govt./History

Accounting, Education Accounting
Educational Management

Economics, Govt./History, Mathematics

Geography, Education Geography
Education Social Studies

Economics, Geography, Govt./History

Political Science, Education Political Science
Public Administration
Sociology
Guidance and Counselling

Commerce, Economics, Govt./History

Helpdesk: For any enquiries, send e-mails to: helpme@aaua.edu.ng
No candidate is allowed to register more than once, as doing so will disqualify you.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Anuoluwap(m): 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
Mhizsleek: Na wa oo. Make dem release date na
abi na
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by bodman4us: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
olaiya2007: hello guys pls i need help i choose akungba for my d.e...am reading accountancy but i chose economics in akungba hope there's no implication for that? Secondly am in my last semester and i will only be able to get my result and transcript by nov/dec hope it wont be too late by then or can i use awaiting...pls i need answers tnx
guy don't be in a rush...DE stud also do post ume..you av to wait till next year.you guys should I think its out..a friend just check for some1
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Mhizsleek(f): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
Anuoluwap:
abi na
I tire oo. And exam na Monday
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by alarm4: 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
is like there is not going to be current affair again.on the exam again!
Anuoluwap:
abi na
lucifire: SUBJECT COMBINATIONS, VENUES, DATES AND PROGRAMMES

Course Group

Subjects Combination

Chemistry, Ind. Chemistry, Education Chemistry
Geology
Technical Education

Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics

Biochemistry
Health Education
Education Human Kinetics

Biology, Chemistry and Physics

Law
Mass Communication
Philosophy
Adult Education

CRK/IRK, Govt./History and Lit-in-English

Yoruba, Education Yoruba, Linguistics/Yoruba

Yoruba, CRK/IRK, Govt./History

Accounting, Education Accounting
Educational Management

Economics, Govt./History, Mathematics

Geography, Education Geography
Education Social Studies

Economics, Geography, Govt./History

Political Science, Education Political Science
Public Administration
Sociology
Guidance and Counselling

Commerce, Economics, Govt./History

Helpdesk: For any enquiries, send e-mails to: helpme@aaua.edu.ng
No candidate is allowed to register more than once, as doing so will disqualify you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (144) (Reply)

Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video / Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume / Jambite, Let's Help Check Your Result

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.