Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,027 members, 7,966,779 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:05 PM

Advice On "long-distance" Boyfriend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On "long-distance" Boyfriend! (1025 Views)

My Long Distance Boyfriend Has Dissappeared..d Reason?? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / I'm Feeling Bad That I'm Losing Feelings Daily For My Long Distance Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On "long-distance" Boyfriend! by beautyful(f): 1:00am On Dec 19, 2007
hi to all. basically need some advice on a guy. we met last august at a camp course and hit it off right away, as friends i mean. but i noticed wen evry one was around he made fun of me jokingly, but also flirted subtly, as in he'll smack my bum and stuff, wen he did it d first time i ignored it, den d second time, i told him 2 stop, as i wasnt comfortable with it, and the gentleman he is, he did.
as he lives in another town we dont see each other much but he occasionally or emailed, n i made an effort too, but things were on friendship level at the time.
then this yr april we went to the camp again and we really got chattin on deeper levels, (he was even jokin we were married and askin how many kids i wanted etc, etc, ) as we were always together every1 just assumed we were a couple, but we wernt. but i was starting to like him as more than a friend, but didnt make my feelings known.
later on my friend txted him 2 ask him if he liked me and he said yes, but he wasnt sure if ii liked him. i wasnt meant to see the text, i saw it by mistake. after camp he texted me evryday, and suddenly he asked me if i liked anyne at camp, and i dont no y, but i said i dint like anyone. i asked him if he liked anyone and he sed someone, but that he wasnt saying anymore. later i found out he told my friends he reeli liked me, but was shy.
we kept on as friends although there was d occasional flirting, and i was alryte with it, as he was going to america in sept 4 his studies, so i dint want t start a relationship.
saw him again in august this yr at camp and he tld me how he felt and i made my feelings known too, but as he was goin to america the following week we decided not to start a relationship. and we decided to wait till he comes back the following summer.
its jus dat now i'm missing him too much, as in he's what im thinkin about 24/7, but im getting signals from him dat hes moving on. as in he emailed me evryweek but now he doesnt reeli bother and wen i email him, he doesnt reply for ages and say he's been busy.
as me and his bro are reeli good friends, i decided 2 confide in him and he tld me his bro stilll had feelings for me, cuz he always spoke abouot me and all, but that i gotta be patient. but now i ask myself am i willing 2 wait this long, for him 2 cum bak and den there's nothing between us. i reeli need ure advise on wat to do. should i move on/ wait?

thnk youu
Re: Advice On "long-distance" Boyfriend! by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:52am On Dec 19, 2007
My dear, its only you that has the answer to your question. your the one who has interacted with him. no one can really tell except you.

sometimes the guy comes back and still contd with the girl, sometimes its the other way round. but you can't judge the guy because of some people's experiences. so if you know deep in your heart you want to wait for him, then do so but keep other options open. so if it turns out bad, you don't end up feeling wasted or dejected.
Re: Advice On "long-distance" Boyfriend! by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 19, 2007
move on my dear. . .based on MYyes mines undecided experience, i moved to a new environment while my bf at that time was far from moi. it did not work out.

but, you might wait to read more advice before taking action. but based on my experience, i'll say move on. but it's just my opinion.
Re: Advice On "long-distance" Boyfriend! by niceuzor: 1:59am On Dec 19, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

My dear, its only you that has the answer to your question. your the one who has interacted with him. no one can really tell except you.

sometimes the guy comes back and still contd with the girl, sometimes its the other way round. but you can't judge the guy because of some people's experiences. so if you know deep in your heart you want to wait for him, then do so but keep other options open. so if it turns out bad, you don't end up feeling wasted or dejected.

. . i concur, say it !
Re: Advice On "long-distance" Boyfriend! by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 19, 2007
why be say na so so camp una dey meet
Re: Advice On "long-distance" Boyfriend! by jojofelini: 11:17am On Dec 19, 2007
Hi, from wat i preceived inbetween the lines it seems that this is your first foray into the love/relationship arean, i maybe wrong but all i can say is that u should be calm n collected. most first timers lose themselves in the inital feelin of euphoria (myself included durin my first time) what i,ll tell u is take a deep breath (4get him for the moment) n think reasonable, do u think honestly think he'll be awake droolin about u?
if u think that he is then continue to dream about him.
but if do hav any, i repeat, any doubt at all about his feelin for u, then just take it as one of those out of sight out of mind relationships, (to me they r the best kind of affair u should hav for now. till ur ready to commit)

But in summary the final choice lies with u.
Re: Advice On "long-distance" Boyfriend! by arianne(f): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2007
i guess u should ask urself if u trust in ur love enough to wait for him, there's no point kiddin urself if u don't.
Re: Advice On "long-distance" Boyfriend! by GucciBabe(f): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2007
undecided
Re: Advice On "long-distance" Boyfriend! by beautyful(f): 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2007
bennygee - it was a christian camp, lol wat kind of camp u thinkin bout grin

and thanks for the advice every1!!!

(1) (Reply)

Christmas SMS / Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands / What Do I Do? I Need Help Fast, Cos Am Loosing It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.