Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands (1007 Views)

10 Bad Mistakes You Hav To Avoid. If You Really Nead That Girl / Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by daywalka: 5:29am On Jan 08, 2008
we have all done some really bad,crazy and horrible things. shocked
some we are very proud of ,while ashamed or not so proud of others.
post your escapades right here
and let the saints amongst us have a field day criticizing your escapades wink
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by opokonwa(m): 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2008
You are on your own. undecided
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by Busta(f): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2008
Where are the stones and who we casting it on?
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by babycool(f): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2008
@ Poster

If you conscience is bugging you, better confess now, so that we can pray for you.
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by Nmeka(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2008
yeah i wud lyk to see sumone cast d 1st stone, lol, anyway guy take care and atone 4 ur sins, lol,
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by topkin(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2008
Yo are really on your own lipsrsealed
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by nana(f): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2008
Cant see any stone now. . .
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by ifyalways(f): 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2008
i have got a big stone here ,infact a rock waiting for the confessions.
who goes first ? undecided
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by topkin(m): 1:08am On Jan 09, 2008
ifyalways:

i have got a big stone here ,infact a rock waiting for the confessions.
who goes first ? undecided

I can always trust u with that! wink
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by Bestglo(f): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2008
babycool:

@ Poster

If you conscience is bugging you, better confess now, so that we can pray for you.

true talk
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by micodon(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2008
the stones re in his house. all of you should take a trip to his house to cast the stones. a prize awaits the first stone caster cheesy cheesy
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2008
I got an uzi. now that beats a million stones. tongue cheesy
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by sylvex(f): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2008
daywalka:

we have all done some really bad,crazy and horrible things. shocked
some we are very proud of ,while ashamed or not so proud of others.
post your escapades right here
and let the saints amongst us have a field day criticizing your escapades wink

@ poster
I don't mind stoning you after reading Ur escapade. So be the first to post the weird escapade cool
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by ufobabe(f): 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2008
@ poster

once the head is good, the body is good also.

tell us first.

negative things brings judgement but positive things brings blessings.

no stone! just gist us.
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by tkb417(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2008
once upon a time, my aunty came to our house with her baby(nursing a baby then). . .
she came with a carton of Cerelac(babyfood)

I stole a tin and licked everything. . . .
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by babycool(f): 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2008
tkb417:

once upon a time, my aunty came to our house with her baby(nursing a baby then). . .
she came with a carton of Cerelac(babyfood)

I stole a tin and licked everything. . . .

cheesy cheesy. Funny!
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by saucekid(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2008
stone?now thats too small
i've got a bazooka,rpg,and planted mines

i dey wait for confessions
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by babycool(f): 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2008
Saucekid stop following me grin
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by TheSly: 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2008
!!!!!!!!!! will speak later on! cool
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by saucekid(m): 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2008
following you?
na to the end of nairaland me and you go dey oooo
happy new year
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by babycool(f): 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2008
Same to you Saucekid
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by Uzzyan: 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2008
Am casting my own stone on babycool *throws stone* that is for having not cast urs before time
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by saucekid(m): 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2008
setting up rpg for the first confesser
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by coolkaboom(m): 2:30am On Jan 13, 2008
when i was a kid in boarding house, FGCL, one stupid snr used to send me to go and round 4 him in dining.1 sunday mornin like that, i no de feel well o, he stil insisted i must go and organise his food.no wahala, i pack beans 4 dustbin, remix am with enuff saliva with excess kelebe go giv d guy make he wack, he was so sick afterwards, he no send me again after that. cool
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by saucekid(m): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2008
*shoots coolkaboom pointblank*
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by ifyalways(f): 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2008
throws aso rock and zuma rock on coolkaboom. tongue
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by coolkaboom(m): 9:41am On Jan 14, 2008
.stop tickling me.show me what u got, these stones r too small to cause a dent
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by jkpretty(f): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2008
Lol, i'm throwing a bomb

Tell me. who has never stolen a meat from the cooking pot tongue
Re: Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands by babycool(f): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2008
Uzzyan:

Am casting my own stone on babycool *throws stone* that is for having not cast urs before time

Keep casting, i need lots to build a dam here! grin

(1) (Reply)

Seriously, How Do I Solve This Problem? / Why Ladies Don't Give On Val Day But Expect?. / U Ladies Lie Against Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.