Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,576 members, 7,888,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:01 PM

The Cockiest Peoples In The World .....(top 5) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Cockiest Peoples In The World .....(top 5) (2535 Views)

A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples / Origin Of The Bantu Peoples: Eastern Nigeria/Western Cameroun? / Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cockiest Peoples In The World .....(top 5) by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 09, 2012
1) AMERICANS USA(WHATEVER THE SKIN COLOR)

2)INDIANS INDIA

3) PAKISTAN

4)NIGERIANS

5)FRENCH/GHANAIAN/BRITAIN.....
ps: notice that this is my opinion if u disagree just post your own list ..thanks .
Re: The Cockiest Peoples In The World .....(top 5) by onila(f): 2:37am On Aug 09, 2012
Ethiopians 2 der fellow blacks not to white pple tho. .SMH!
Re: The Cockiest Peoples In The World .....(top 5) by onila(f): 2:42am On Aug 09, 2012
hmmm the pakistani;s I have met were really cool. .some of the coolest pple ever

Indians are also cool. its just that they are kinda aggressive when it comes 2 money
those brown niggas dont joke with cash
Re: The Cockiest Peoples In The World .....(top 5) by Nobody: 2:53am On Aug 09, 2012
onila: hmmm the pakistani;s I have met were really cool. .some of the coolest pple ever

Indians are also cool. its just that they are kinda aggressive when it comes 2 money
those brown niggas dont joke with cash
they aint bad that's true but they are damn cocky they think they own the world and they are the most intelligent people in the world .........when it comes science... and they are really cocky even with their country which are mess .....
Re: The Cockiest Peoples In The World .....(top 5) by onila(f): 2:55am On Aug 09, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: they aint bad that's true but they are damn cocky they think they own the world and they are the most intelligent people in the world .........when it comes science... and they are really cocky even with their country which are mess .....

they are quite intelligent sha grin indians rule the science world!
Re: The Cockiest Peoples In The World .....(top 5) by Nobody: 2:59am On Aug 09, 2012
onila:

they are quite intelligent sha grin indians rule the science world!
some are smart but they clearly don't rule the world science chineese are far away ahead them ...and it's not a reason to be cocky
Re: The Cockiest Peoples In The World .....(top 5) by onila(f): 3:06am On Aug 09, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: some are smart but they clearly don't rule the world science chineese are far away ahead them ...and it's not a reason to be cocky

chinese are more into maths and engineering

while indians = it world, computer etc
Re: The Cockiest Peoples In The World .....(top 5) by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 09, 2012
onila:

but they stay on my list tongue
Re: The Cockiest Peoples In The World .....(top 5) by Zairois: 5:32am On Aug 09, 2012
cocky people
Somalians(only to other blacks)
Arabs(Blacks including somalis)
Greeks- talk about all the inventions their ancestors made
Italians- same as above
East Indians( cocky to blacks and alittle of the above

3 Likes

Re: The Cockiest Peoples In The World .....(top 5) by onila(f): 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: but they stay on my list tongue

Re: The Cockiest Peoples In The World .....(top 5) by Ybutterfly: 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2012
HMMM NICE thrEAAd, [size=15pt]I really do00n't know who falls iNtO tHe LiSt [/size]
Re: The Cockiest Peoples In The World .....(top 5) by Ptolomeus(m): 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2012
Girls ....
You really do not know a Uruguayan?
Well, just so is justified not place themselves as the best ...
LOL
Re: The Cockiest Peoples In The World .....(top 5) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2012
Zairois: cocky people
Italians- same as above
cool list i forgot those Italians and Geeks tho
Re: The Cockiest Peoples In The World .....(top 5) by solomon111(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2012
onila:

And you think the IT world is more difficult than innovative engineering?
SMH.
Re: The Cockiest Peoples In The World .....(top 5) by onila(f): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2012
uhm I never said that
Re: The Cockiest Peoples In The World .....(top 5) by solomon111(m): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
onila: uhm I never said that
okay
Re: The Cockiest Peoples In The World .....(top 5) by Ybutterfly: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=20pt]ALIENS[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: The Cockiest Peoples In The World .....(top 5) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ybutterfly: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=20pt]ALIENS[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
so u interacted/interacts with some? where and when
Re: The Cockiest Peoples In The World .....(top 5) by onila(f): 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2012
germans
Re: The Cockiest Peoples In The World .....(top 5) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2012
onila: germans
lmao why this guy dumped u grin grin grin lol
Re: The Cockiest Peoples In The World .....(top 5) by onila(f): 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: lmao why this guy dumped u grin grin grin lol

Re: The Cockiest Peoples In The World .....(top 5) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 12, 2012
onila:

don't worry you can talk to me ..lol so u were saying that this germans dumped you why?
Re: The Cockiest Peoples In The World .....(top 5) by somalia1: 8:00am On Sep 08, 2012
how are arabs cocky to somalis. we dont even have connection with arabs except for the arabs in yemen and the ones in somalia who are a minority.

Most arabs are very cool and humble especially the ones in north africa. Its only the ones who are very rich like UAE, KUWAIT, QATAR, who are cocky.

As for somalis how are we cocky. we are very humble people. We just like our uniqueness... we dont like to be described as Arabs or black. We are Somali. Cause Arab is a culture, black is a color...we are somali.

Dont confuse somali peoples non mixing with non somalis as racist or looking down on. Its the only country in africa that is homogenous. And the only country that has a single ethnicity which the country is named after.

And whats a somalian? Its Somali. The country is called SOMALIA.

Zairois: cocky people
Italians- same as above

(1) (Reply)

***hmmmm Nigeria Women*** / Why Igbos Are Good Learners And Are Fast Learning From Southafricans (photo) / Nigeria’s Cultural Traditions Preserved By Survivors Of Slavery -chief Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.