Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,801 members, 7,938,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Please Help:is COMMANDCLEM A Fraud - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help:is COMMANDCLEM A Fraud (806 Views)

Poor Handling Of A Fraud Case By UBA Plc: An Open Letter Of Complaint / AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? / Intercontinental Bank Plc, This Is A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help:is COMMANDCLEM A Fraud by Seewealth(m): 9:55am On Aug 09, 2012
fellow patentees, i keyed into Commandclem since 2007 hoping to start making some good money as they promised. But up till now it is one story or the other. The most annoying and suspicious thing is that any case of that magnitude should be the toast of the media and government. But unfortunately you hardly hear anything about Commandclem apart from their people. Are these pple fraudsters?
Re: Please Help:is COMMANDCLEM A Fraud by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 09, 2012
Bros i won't lie to you. My brother, my sister and i registered since 2007 with 20k each, but up till date na story story i dey read every day.

(1) (Reply)

Forex Training And Education / When You Are Not Born With Silver Spoon / Re Hi;earn Up To 200,000naira Monthly in Car Washing This Cumin Rainin Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.