Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,521 members, 7,914,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:23 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99901 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Ogboraph(m): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2012
ncpat: Already on sell on EU but I have been having bad trade these days the market seem to dance back to my stoploss well here is another free indicator call predator so download here http://1010studio.com/forex/

why are you selling now? pls if i were you i will not sell at that point you sold; that was late entry just look at this screen the sell strigar yesterday and the market is going to buy soon from here and your stoploss will be hit again my stoploss for buy on Eu was hit just few minute ago and i am buying againg i wont sell from here 1.2545

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Ogboraph(m): 9:11am On Aug 29, 2012
1.2543 is amajor reversal upward or downward so if it close above it now on 1hr or 30min timframe then 1.2605 is my take profit target am placing two buy order now 1st will take profit on high lot @ 1.2570 then second will be 1.2605 cool shocked any question
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 9:16am On Aug 29, 2012
chart pattern analysis for NZD/USD on the daily chart.
I don't know if this qualifies as a double top formation.
yet to pull the trigger. will only enter should today's candle close below the neckline.
see chart for details.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ncpat(m): 9:18am On Aug 29, 2012
Ogboraph: why are you selling now pls if i am you i will not sell at that point you sold that isw late entry just look at this screen the sell strigar yesterday and the market is going to buy soon from here and your stoploss will be hit again my stoploss for buy on Eu was hit just few minute ago and amd buying againg i wont sell from here

Thanks brother, I know what i`m going to say now will make no sense cos some people may say this man has gone mad but any way let me say it,the market always turn around to always hit my stoploss for example, watch this senerio my entry point was 1.25421 and a take profit of 1.25000 and stoploss @ 1.25600 and i`m waiting to lock atleast 10pips @1.25321 but for where, no way since and if I should close the trade you will see the market run down to my TP OF 1.25000 and if I should prove stubborn and leave it will hit my stoploss. oh boy I don tire,e- like say na my head dey control this fx market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 29, 2012
ncpat:

Thanks brother, I know what i`m going to say now will make no sense cos some people may say this man has gone mad but any way let me say it,the market always turn around to always hit my stoploss for example, watch this senerio my entry point was 1.25421 and a take profit of 1.25000 and stoploss @ 1.25600 and i`m waiting to lock atleast 10pips @1.25321 but for where, no way since and if I should close the trade you will see the market run down to my TP OF 1.25000 and if I should prove stubborn and leave it will hit my stoploss. oh boy I don tire,e- like say na my head dey control this fx market.
bros,better days dey come,just wait and be patient,We are in a bull market and it is slower than a bear market, Hopefully September should bring more liquidity.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ncpat(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2012
lari03: bros,better days dey come,just wait and be patient,We are in a bull market and it is slower than a bear market, Hopefully September should bring more liquidity.
thank you brother my SL just got hit another lost and it has taken my pending order of 1.25600 with stoploss @1.25400 now people take advantage of this and go against me for a take profit @ 1.25400
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2012
frenchman2: chart pattern analysis for NZD/USD on the daily chart.
I don't know if this qualifies as a double top formation.
yet to pull the trigger. will only enter should today's candle close below the neckline.
see chart for details.

its a double top. i don't mind waiting till friday. lets see what what the jackson hole holds.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by EPOMA(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2012
ncpat:
thank you brother my SL just got hit another lost and it has taken my pending order of 1.25600 with stoploss @1.25400 now people take advantage of this and go against me for a take profit @ 1.25400
sorry oooo, sometimes this happens , just sit back and watch until the market suits your strategy, you may also try joining the market at the break or close above or below mid pivots , that seems to reduce stop loss hit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 29, 2012

URGENT PLEASE URGENT PLEASE URGENT PLEASE

PLEASE @ ALL HOW CAN I MAKE MY PIP LOCKER WORK? IT DOES NOT ATTACHED TO MY ACFX BROKER'S CHART. I HAVE LOSS ALL PROFITABLE TRADE THIS MORNING. I REGRET SIGNING UP WITH ACFX, WHEN I LOAD PIP LOCKER, IT IS REMOVED AUTOMATICALLY. SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ON WHAT TO DO. THANKS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxjones(m): 10:23am On Aug 29, 2012
http://instaforex.com/pamm_monitoring.php?trader=5123111
check out this Pamm account performance
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Ogboraph(m): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2012
ncpat:

my broher the problem with your sysem is tha its has late enry signal. you alway enter when the move is already getting over and ready for retracement. so with this kind of late entry, you should alway follow the 4hr trend and daily trend do not trade against daily trend with it. so you are looking for just 10pips when my problem is i alway target 70 , 80 100, and 200pips move and that is my problem i alway get 15pips to 30pips everytrade i place but i will be waiting for it to grow to 70pips to 100pips then it will go against me now i ve learn to lock 15pips always and it helped me a lot you can see my screen as prove
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 11:18am On Aug 29, 2012
Ogboraph:
my broher the problem with your sysem is tha its has late enry signal. you alway enter when the move is already getting over and ready for retracement. so with this kind of late entry, you should alway follow the 4hr trend and daily trend do not trade against daily trend with it. so you are looking for just 10pips when my problem is i alway target 70 , 80 100, and 200pips move and that is my problem i alway get 15pips to 30pips everytrade i place but i will be waiting for it to grow to 70pips to 100pips then it will go against me now i ve learn to lock 15pips always and it helped me a lot you can see my screen as prove

U r not alone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ncpat(m): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2012
Ogboraph:
kindly forward me your system please forex@1010studio.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by nolly042(m): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
ncpat:

bros the truth is that u have failed to develop your trading skills. i remember when i joined this thread newly u used to give free indicators not one and not 3 of which i also got some of them but later got to realise that they are not good for me. they give late signals and is only for scalpers so i deleted all. when i saw this ur 1010studio i shouted again. just an advice for u: go and learn candlestick analysis and familiarize ursef with higher time frames especially daily. then learn pivot i beleive there will be a better improvement. silibaba will always say that the brokers have done all by giving us all the indicators for our use. as for the market the bulls are trying to be in-charge though me i was a victim of the down move this morning but took something on hedging. slow and steady will win the race. shalom
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ncpat(m): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2012
nolly042:
bros the truth is that u have failed to develop your trading skills. i remember when i joined this thread newly u used to give free indicators not one and not 3 of which i also got some of them but later got to realised that they are not good for me. they give late signals and is only for scalpers so i deleted all. when i saw this ur 1010studio i shouted again. just an advice for u: go and learn candlestick analysis and familiarize ursef with higher time frames especially daily. then learn pivot i beleive there will be a better improvement. silibaba will always say that the brokers has done all by giving us all the indicators for our use. as for the market the bulls are in trying to be in-charge though me i was a victim of the down move this morning but took something on hedging. slow and steady will win the race. shalom
THANKS BROTHER ENO EASY
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ncpat(m): 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
Eawealth:
URGENT PLEASE URGENT PLEASE URGENT PLEASE

PLEASE @ ALL HOW CAN I MAKE MY PIP LOCKER WORK? IT DOES NOT ATTACHED TO MY ACFX BROKER'S CHART. I HAVE LOSS ALL PROFITABLE TRADE THIS MORNING. I REGRET SIGNING UP WITH ACFX, WHEN I LOAD PIP LOCKER, IT IS REMOVED AUTOMATICALLY. SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ON WHAT TO DO. THANKS

Get the pip locker here http://1010studio.com/forex/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ncpat(m): 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
ncpat:

I told u people to trade against me, u all thought i`ve gone mad! see 20pips loss for me and see 20pips profit on EU for those that took advantage of my misfortune, well, till September.just ask me my SL and use it as ur TP. See U all around
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2012
ncpat:

I told u people to trade against me, u all thought i`ve gone mad! see 20pips loss for me and see 20pips profit on EU for those that took advantage of my misfortune, well, till September.just ask me my SL and use it as ur TP. See U all around

Irony.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Ogboraph(m): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
EU refuse to hit my stoploss so am still on BUy GU has made me proud

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Ogboraph(m): 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
GU made me so happy 80pips has close yesterday trade now for today am going to there soon 1.5854

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2012
ncpat:

Get the pip locker here http://1010studio.com/forex/

Thanks but same problem. Pip locker does not attach to chart, can't modify it. ACFX is probably one of the worst brokers in the world.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2012
where is crude going to na.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
EUR AND GBP STILL BULLISH FOR ME. AUD AND NZD STILL BEARISH. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

PRICE IS TRULY THE KING.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
GU ......hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ncpat(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2012
Eawealth:

Thanks but same problem. Pip locker does not attach to chart, can't modify it. ACFX is probably one of the worst brokers in the world.
re-install your platform cos it`s working with ACFX

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by resourceng(m): 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2012
anyone looking to trade gold...
check on your 30 minute.
touch 1657 twice and now almost there again.
another point to enter long on gold.
waiting for it to get there before taking a buy on gold
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by samogo1: 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
ncpat:

Do someone need to lose in forex before you can gain?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by vicofx: 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP HERE, DO I NEED TO DO ANY SETTINGS ON THE PIPLOCKER? undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2012
EUR/GBP going down to 0.7880
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2012
One of those times where it's better to walk away than trade at all cost. Dow & Crude has been ranging, trend traders like me are better sitting on their hands and holding on to their capital rather than fritter it all away.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by BawsTrader95: 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2012
Hope not i just bought eur/gdp 0.79104 TP 0.79400 SL 0.7890

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (102)

Binary Option Free Alert / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.