Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,520 members, 7,914,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:17 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99900 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by resourceng(m): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
please @ all, is the piplocker suppose to be inside the expert/indicator or expert/script.... sad sad sad
want to start using it on my trades now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by resourceng(m): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
just took a buy on gold at 1654.21....
let see how this goes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by iceburg4u: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2012
what is a pip locksr
resourceng: please @ all, is the piplocker suppose to be inside the expert/indicator or expert/script.... sad sad sad
want to start using it on my trades now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by resourceng(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
iceburg4u: what is a pip locksr
pip locker is an indicator that helps you to lock a certain amount of pip after you have entered a trade,there making you to always profit from every trade that you take.
you can simply set it that after 10pips, it should lock in your 10pips so that when the moves goes against you, you are still out with 10 pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by epg: 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2012
please can someone briefly explain how to install the piplocker i.e where to save it and how to adjust the settings. I have tried installing several times without success. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2012
a breach of supp 12500 will set the bears in motion and we may see a bearish surge on euro to supp level 12424. so traders should sell with peace of mind once supp 12500 is breached.

Trade with care.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2012
epg: please can someone briefly explain how to install the piplocker i.e where to save it and how to adjust the settings. I have tried installing several times without success. Thanks

go to your experts folder under , C: drive
copy the pip locker EX4 file into the experts folder directly, it is not an indicator
then close your mt4 platform and start it all over again you will see the piplocker there

always keep a steady 5 pip difference for best results, target= 10 pip =5 and so on cool cool cool
means once your +10 +5 is guarantee cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2012
Toks2008: a breach of supp 12500 will set the bears in motion and we may see a bearish surge on euro to supp level 12424. so traders should sell with peace of mind once supp 12500 is breached.

Trade with care.
wouldn't it be better to stay off all usd pairs till friday is over so that a defined trend can come in. BB has been squeezing and it will be explosive.
my personal opinion.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bodik(m): 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2012
I am sorry for deviating the house, please i need a book by Greg Michalowski "ATTACKING CURRENCY TREND" anyone who can send a pdf copy to doreendaryll@yahoo.com or a link, will be much appreciated.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by resourceng(m): 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2012
enjoying my gold buy now... up by 70pips....
will still hold this position until it gets to 1675 area... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Bollinger(m): 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2012
i'm entering another lot to sell EURUSD for a tp of 12388. it's going to take a while but i hope it get's there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by resourceng(m): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2012
@rozaxy, please want to get something clear about the pip locker.
after inputing the setting of what you want.
is there any need to put in stop loss when entering a trade or you just enter your buy/sell and let it ride without putting in stop.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by babypipsy: 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2012
70 pips?? how come?
resourceng: enjoying my gold buy now... up by 70pips....
will still hold this position until it gets to 1675 area... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by babypipsy: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2012
erniok:
wouldn't it be better to stay off all usd pairs till friday is over so that a defined trend can come in. BB has been squeezing and it will be explosive.
my personal opinion.

You have a point there but as i wrote before, i don't care about news release as i use 100% tech analysis. Nevertheless, news release are very vital in pushing price action swiftly in the[b] trend direction.[/b]

So we are very likely to see euro glide down smoothly once that supp is breached so no confirmed bearish trend until that supp gives way.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2012
resourceng: @rozaxy, please want to get something clear about the pip locker.
after inputing the setting of what you want.
is there any need to put in stop loss when entering a trade or you just enter your buy/sell and let it ride without putting in stop.

of course ,note piplocker works with only profits and not losses so your stop loss has to be in place to avoid surprises, i do not use stop loss, i use order stops so it just depends on what you have as a target, or your trading strategy, just make sure you use stop losses to avoid whipsaws against you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2012
Toks2008:

You have a point there but as i wrote before, i don't care about news release as i use 100% tech analysis. Nevertheless, news release are very vital in pushing price action swiftly in the[b] trend direction.[/b]

So we are very likely to see euro glide down smoothly once that supp is breached so no confirmed bearish trend until that supp gives way.
Toks, you are looking at 1.2500 while i'm looking at a selling once we are below i.2480. but i think friday will determine that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2012
Ogboraph:
my broher the problem with your sysem is tha its has late enry signal. you alway enter when the move is already getting over and ready for retracement. so with this kind of late entry, you should alway follow the 4hr trend and daily trend do not trade against daily trend with it. so you are looking for just 10pips when my problem is i alway target 70 , 80 100, and 200pips move and that is my problem i alway get 15pips to 30pips everytrade i place but i will be waiting for it to grow to 70pips to 100pips then it will go against me now i ve learn to lock 15pips always and it helped me a lot you can see my screen as prove

my oga!..but i just feel you are using wrong time frame to target your pips.It is not always common to get above 50pips when trading on 1hr time frame.i believe higher time frame brings higher pips... but then waiting i sabi u be my oga oo....pls wire ur system to me let me add it to my tools..thnks (topex103@yahoo.com)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2012
erniok:
Toks, you are looking at 1.2500 while i'm looking at a selling once we are below i.2480. but i think friday will determine that.

12500/12480 still ok
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2012
Toks2008:

12500/12480 still ok
i enjoy discussing with you toks. also notice that EU has formed a double top with bearish divergence on 4hr frame. hoping the jackson hole doesnt invalidate it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
erniok:
i enjoy discussing with you toks. also notice that EU has formed a double top with bearish divergence on 4hr frame. hoping the jackson hole doesnt invalidate it.

Na wa o! which one be michael jackson hole lol! anyway euro is expected to crash like packs of card if supp 12500/12480 gives way else we may see a bullish rally during asian time.

Nevertheless we just might see the Non farm news pushing euro far down to supp 12340 if the bearish break out does not happen before 2:30pm on friday..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
Toks2008:

Na wa o! which one be michael jackson hole lol! anyway euro is expected to crash like packs of card if supp 12500/12480 gives way else we may see a bullish rally during asian time.

Nevertheless we just might see the Non farm news pushing euro far down to supp 12340 if the bearish break out does not happen before 2:30pm on friday..
NPF is next week friday. what we have this friday is the jackson hole symposium. thats why market is ranging cos the news from there may start a new trend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
erniok:
NPF is next week friday. what we have this friday is the jackson hole symposium. thats why market is ranging cos the news from there may start a new trend.

oh my, i taught this Friday is Sept 1. Ok then no wahala. Lets still hope to sell euro once 12500 gives way. The only news i respect is Non Farm which comes out every first Friday of the month due to its driving force but every other news release is a child's play to me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 12:11am On Aug 30, 2012
BawsTrader95: Hope not i just bought eur/gdp 0.79104 TP 0.79400 SL 0.7890
nawa o. I am selling amd are buying.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 3:19am On Aug 30, 2012
Buy AU 1.0326. my RSI 7 just picked this up. looking at 50 pips, with the news supporting.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 30, 2012
nzdjpy; frenchman2 hope you have closed the short trade,because the candles on my 4hrTF are telling me to buy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by jfxt: 4:00am On Aug 30, 2012
Hello please can you help me with the pipslocker.my email is dinma15@yahoo.com

rozayx5:

go to your experts folder under , C: drive
copy the pip locker EX4 file into the experts folder directly, it is not an indicator
then close your mt4 platform and start it all over again you will see the piplocker there

always keep a steady 5 pip difference for best results, target= 10 pip =5 and so on cool cool cool
means once your +10 +5 is guarantee cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 5:21am On Aug 30, 2012
lari03: nzdjpy; frenchman2 hope you have closed the short trade,because the candles on my 4hrTF are telling me to buy.
thanks sir for your observation. though my system is yet to give me a contrary alert.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 5:25am On Aug 30, 2012
EUR/GBP has been off my radar for quite sometime now.
just spotted an opportunity to go short.
just went short at 0.7921 exit .7840
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 6:02am On Aug 30, 2012
just went long on aud/nzd at 1.2892 exit 1.3015
this pair has dented my account big time in the past. decided to stay away from it.
but the setup i'm seeing is quite juicy, tempting and irresistible.
let's see how it turns out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (102)

Binary Option Free Alert / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.