Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,616 members, 7,975,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:35 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (100427 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Bollinger(m): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2012
Trendline: ITS TIME TO SHORT EURNZD SELL STOP AT 1.5628 SL 1.5701 TP:1.5478 THIS IS JUST A TRADE RECOMMENDATION! CONSIDER YOUR MM FIRST.

I would hold of on that pair until 50MA on 1hr is convincily broken, the support that is formed is tested twice in addition to a retracement before any sell is considered. but this also depends on your pip targets. i go for 100 pips at a time. patience.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Ogboraph(m): 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2012
omaojo1:

Oga how mkt
market is fine oh my man, i had to hedge my trade i remove the stoploss and place a sell orde just as it move 10pips against me so i sold and i am taking profit now @1.2505 and am buying IMM from 1.2505
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by JAkpayen(m): 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2012
@Toks2008, I'm still taking it that the sudden fall in EU is all about SL hunting. Well let's see what tomorrow holds, may the green pips alwayz fill our accounts.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2012
Ogboraph: market is fine oh my man, i had to hedge my trade i remove the stoploss and place a sell orde just as it move 10pips against me so i sold and i am taking profit now @1.2505 and am buying IMM from 1.2505

At least others will learn smthng from here. Never allow ur sl to be hit in an abnormal mkt situatn, remove it and hedge the trade, take the profit of the hedge and allow your initial trade to recover. That is if the mkt respect your xpctatn o.

Pip things grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
JAkpayen: @Toks2008, I'm still taking it that the sudden fall in EU is all about SL hunting. Well let's see what tomorrow holds, may the green pips alwayz fill our accounts.

The dollar is only doing gragra, Ben will announce the need for stimulus tmrw and it will finally die. It has to gather strgth today so that the loss of it will result in more pips tmrw.

Pip things grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Ogboraph(m): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
omaojo1:

At least others will learn smthng from here. Never allow ur sl to be hit in an abnormal mkt situatn, remove it and hedge the trade, take the profit of the hedge and allow your initial trade to recover. That is if the mkt respect your xpctatn o.

Pip things grin

you realy have good brain and expirence in trading, that is what i do if i place an order on the overall trend direction

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2012
omaojo1:

The dollar is only doing gragra, Ben will announce the need for stimulus tmrw and it will finally die. It has to gather strgth today so that the loss of it will result in more pips tmrw.

Pip things grin
well, between now and 3pm, a lot of things may happen. especially during tokyo session. if you notice, that session has been bearish. i read on FF that the QE may not be announced tomorrow and market is expecting that.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/30/us-funds-asset-fed-idUSBRE87T0ZR20120830
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
JAkpayen: @Toks2008, I'm still taking it that the sudden fall in EU is all about SL hunting. Well let's see what tomorrow holds, may the green pips alwayz fill our accounts.

I remember writing this before the break out happened[b] "In Forex trading, its not just about knowing where a trend is heading and placing crazy lot. Random motion is every traders nightmare and this usually happens 90% of the time. So please use good mm at all times because smooth price movement is never guaranteed."[/b]

if selling euro please relax,this pullback is necessary for a lower low to form and euro still looks good to test 12430 so relac your nerves as we may see res 12518/12525 putting the bears back in dominance
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2012
chart pattern analysis for EUR/CAD on the daily.
just went short at 1.2407 sl.2460 see chart attached for my exit point

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2012
Just readjusted my tp for this trade to .2280
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 6:39am On Aug 31, 2012
Good Morning FX Lords, today is Friday and lets take a little look at what we have today, not much high impact news except for Bernake's speech which is known worldwide giving traders worldwide one of two things, 1) double accounts 2) margin call grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, Been on fundamental overnight, so i have done my homework have you done yours

Next week is even going to have enought catalyst
the USDCAD GDP M/M will only have meaning if the normal forecast is changed aside that the largest it can move is 10 ppips

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 6:39am On Aug 31, 2012
just went short on EUR/AUD
this pair has been on a free fall since 2009.there seems to be no end to its downfall.
price has been experiencing a pullback for 3wks now. 1.2160 resistance seems to be standing as a road block
The overall trend is south so i'm not trading against it. i see price heading south from this level.
macd divergence on the 1hr and 4hr at a critical level says it all.
my entry 1.2146 sl .2180. No TP for now. I see it retesting 1.1600 support
i'll open more positions as price breaks trendlines on the lower time frame.

There is no guarantee price will just do according to my analysis. let's see how it goes

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:09am On Aug 31, 2012
some trendlines i drew this morning and spotted some cool trades i would have entered yesterday angry

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2012
frenchman2: Just readjusted my tp for this trade to .2280

Frenchman what do you understand about that picture below there, did my homework while doing my Night Research , just wanted you to take a look at it and see if you can understand it too

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:21am On Aug 31, 2012
rozayx5:

Frenchman what do you understand about that picture below there, did my homework while doing my Night Research , just wanted you to take a look at it and see if you can understand it too

my own drawing too cool cool cool on GU

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:26am On Aug 31, 2012
rozayx5:

below is more from the author smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:30am On Aug 31, 2012
rozayx5:

yesterdays trade was a long trade 40 pips total and 20 from the first resistance smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 7:32am On Aug 31, 2012
rozayx5: some trendlines i drew this morning and spotted some cool trades i would have entered yesterday angry

Read more on trendline here n i think you can draw it better than that, trendlinebook.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2012
and finally a short trade on EU today already in pips for the author grin grin grin grin
just will be applying in partnership with my system to make it even stronger, thats what i research for these days AMMUNITION grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2012
i tried getting some pix from my no indicator chart with only tl and fibs but not working out, i would v love to attach one but i will keep trying
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:40am On Aug 31, 2012
infofirst:

Read more on trendline here n i think you can draw it better than that, trendlinebook.com

thanks smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Bollinger(m): 7:47am On Aug 31, 2012
My 2 cents. i think it is dangerous to draw a trendline without it's history. meaning what happened with price, like yesterday, was there divergence?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 7:52am On Aug 31, 2012
Uhmmmm i am looking for where to enter EU and GU short, also waiting to see if EJ and UJ is going to bounce up so that i can enter my trades for today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 7:59am On Aug 31, 2012
Toks2008:
if selling euro please relax,this pullback is necessary for a lower low to form and euro still looks good to test 12430 so relax your nerves as we may see res 12518/12525 putting the bears back in dominance

We saw how res 12518 pushed the bears back in motion. Nevertheless traders are still expected to wait and sell euro as we are still likely to see a bearish voyage to supp 12465/12430. Trade with care and use good money management which remains the only way to making consistent and sustainable profits in this risky business.

Happy pipping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 8:21am On Aug 31, 2012
erniok:
bros toks, i'll still wait make i see wetin fed chairman go talk tomorrow. im talk fit resurrect EU.

Today is Bernake speech Lol!

Berbnake or no bernake, i see euro crashing down more to supp 12460/12340 so the best thing bernake speeach can do is to move price down swiftly in that direction. News release is a catalyst for established trend movement.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 8:35am On Aug 31, 2012
ARE YOU IN NEED OF TRADING WEAPONS YOU CAN VISIT MY ARMOURY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/metatrader-indicator-mt4/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 8:47am On Aug 31, 2012
Some extracts below grin grin
Was just researching as usual and came acroos this
funny but food for thought

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by casestudy: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2012
@Rosco, wow!!!! Thats an amazing collection of indicators you've got in ur arsenal! Thanks for sharing!! Thats d spirit we're talking about!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2012
case study: @Rosco, wow!!!! Thats an amazing collection of indicators you've got in ur arsenal! Thanks for sharing!! Thats d spirit we're talking about!

been noticing that my username is giving people typographical errors here, think i will change it soon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
New Username more New Pips in a new quarter grin grin grin grin

Well just got to the Armoury today to bring out another weapon and it is passing all the simulator tests and now an experimental live trade, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hope piplocker does not stop me out angry
Research pays

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by dungar4: 9:13am On Aug 31, 2012
Get the full version of EA BOSS ROBOT for Forex trading and maximize your profit. It is very affordable for loadites. Contact me if you are interested.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2012
rozayx5:

trend lines are powerful...but more effective on higher time frames (4hr,daily...)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2012
dungar4: Get the full version of EA BOSS ROBOT for Forex trading and maximize your profit. It is very affordable for loadites. Contact me if you are interested.

Wrong thread please angry angry angry angry
Check the Foot ball betting thread, they love such things there, you can even suggest a football betting robot for them grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (102)

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Binary Option Free Alert / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.