Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,325 members, 7,940,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 (20994 Views)

COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift — Pastor Bakare / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by DANILSA(m): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2012
Deuteronomy 18:22 when the prophet speaks in the name of God and the word does not occur or come true, that is the word God did not speak.
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by alaoeri: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2012
Because bakare is saying the true & not licking GEJ a5s now he's an enemy even quoting bible for him, i pity some gullible nigerians just like how some MOG 'll hide under some bible verses committing mischievous act. So just because Gods appoint GEJ any thing he does is right & ωε shouldn't condemned his flaws.
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by brownlord: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2012
Which kind useless group be this, na only CHAIN, why not spoke nonsense, like you and bakare are now in the same category, islamic pastor, let this mad group simply comeout plain and stop using the name of Christians, let them simply say, Nothern muslim
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by vikky09(m): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2012
dadde: if only we have other pastors to join Tunde bakare in his quest for justice and a better Nigeria, nigeria would have better off. what most Guilible Christaians are use to is saying " its well" when everything is bad.
Taliking of prophets that chastized the government.
1. Nathan criticized David
2. Elija Humiliated Ahaz and his blood thirty wife Jezebel
3. Jerimiah Openly chides the government of the day.
4. Amos condems the Nother kingdom of Israel

do u want more
GOD BLESS you jare.....GOD WILL CONTD TO BLESS YOU..................they shdnt av be complaining about boko haram, fuel subsidy.etc.............if they believe what bakare is wrong to complain...........i wonder how some people pass school exam when they dont hav good reasoning faculty.......
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by RuuDie(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2012
CHAIN kor. . .necklace ni

angry
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
Nairaland gradually turning to government propaganda tool
Has Seun also joined the PDP?
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by naturalwaves: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
djmally:
"u can gather your likes "(clueless fools)" to talk thrash on it".
I believe you ve contributed to it, automatically making yourself a VERY "clueless fool". Thanks
Lol.That was only an advice to d Op.I'm not contributing to d subject matter cos I'm tired of repetitions.3 same topics being twisted around in 5 days.
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by naturalwaves: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
Mahatma Ghandi:

It just made the front page smiley smiley
Cos the Admin wanna make profits.They saw that anything that involves Bakare generates a lot of interests and response.I won't be suprised if I see "Bakare ate rice as breakfast" on d front page tomorrow.SMH.The news doesn't even av a source/link.The problem with d Mods is d same with Nigeria.Wrong people in right places.
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by Ganys: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2012
Olanlere11: A Northern Christian group has responded to Pastor Tunde Bakare and referred him to the bible which says in 2 Timothy 2:24 which says a servant must not quarrel. Below is the statement from the group.

Chei, See How Poverty CHAIN this So Called CHAIN so tey dem dey sell their prestige for a loaf of Cassava Bread from Aso Villa. May God Help Nigeria...
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by cjfavour(m): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2012
TUNDE BAKARE,PLS DNT STOP TELLING THEM D TRUTH.CRITISIZE WHEN YOU HAVE TO BT TAKE D ADVICE AND DNT B TOO CONFRONTATIONAL OR RESENTFUL. SAY D TRUTH WITHOUT FEAR OR FAVOUR SO DT NIGERIA WILL B BETTER. THANK U. DNT MIND D CRITICS. THEY'LL ALWAYS B THERE U KNOW!!!
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
karl max: Those who still think bakare is a man off God,can they point to the bible where a prophet of God ran for a political position,like becoming the king or ruler?.where in the bible did a true prophet of God was a card carrying member of a political party and at the same Time a preacher in God's church?. Bakare should read this verses of the bible that the group recommended to him.
I pity his followers.

2 Timothy 2:24 which is that "And the Lord's servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful."
Saul,David are men of God. Saul prophesied. Let's get this clear, if u dnt want a man of God to rule,i'm sure you'l get a man of devil.
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by phildon: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2012
seedord247: So, northern pastors are happy with nigeria plight. Boko haram neverr kill :ouna finish.
Pastor Caleb Maaji just worked for his money not for northern pastors pls.
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by phildon: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
maryjames9: Saul,David are men of God. Saul prophesied. Let's get this clear, if u dnt want a man of God to rule,i'm sure you'l get a man of devil.
Gbam!
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by Koikoi(m): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
cjfavour: TUNDE BAKARE,PLS DNT STOP TELLING THEM D TRUTH.CRITISIZE WHEN YOU HAVE TO BT TAKE D ADVICE AND DNT B TOO CONFRONTATIONAL OR RESENTFUL. SAY D TRUTH WITHOUT FEAR OR FAVOUR SO DT NIGERIA WILL B BETTER. THANK U. DNT MIND D CRITICS. THEY'LL ALWAYS B THERE U KNOW!!!

That depends on your definition of truth. Just like you have rightly pointed out, Bakare's just too resentful. Bakare is not objective in his criticism of the President. In fact, he's attacking the person and not his ideas. Imaging a so called man of God abusing the president, his wife and his mother and as if that is not enough, he has started throwing tantrums at his people (Utuoke people). Haba! what kind of a man of God is this?
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by airfinance(m): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
I don't knw wht is wrong with most of us here on nairaland making sentimental statement. The fact is Pastor Tunde bakare can never be like jesus christ and he would never be cos he just an ordinary human bein who is not perfect. Look we shld all forget the issue of him being a pastor and focus on his message of goverrnance to making nigeria better. We all seems to have forgotten he led the save Nigeria group to demand for the installation of GEJ as the president of nigeria when the government official including some of his kinsmen were playing politics with the health of former president. Now he is at the opposition cos the president seems not to understand the meaning of being the Commander in chief. Beside corruption is at its highest peak in his tenure.
Other pastor claiming to be men of God,how have they being able to contribute to the well being of their citizens. Example of their hypocritical stance is the issue of the churhes that runs universities. How many nigerian could afford those tuition fees. Untill we start telling ourselve the truth the better nigerians wld continue to live in peace
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by kasiem(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2012
dadde: if only we have other pastors to join Tunde bakare in his quest for justice and a better Nigeria, nigeria would have better off. what most Guilible Christaians are use to is saying " its well" when everything is bad.
Taliking of prophets that chastized the government.
1. Nathan criticized David
2. Elija Humiliated Ahaz and his blood thirty wife Jezebel
3. Jerimiah Openly chides the government of the day.
4. Amos condems the Nother kingdom of Israel

do u want more
abeg, where this people christians? Think deep before answering
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by kasiem(m): 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2012
alaoeri: Because bakare is saying the true & not licking GEJ a5s now he's an enemy even quoting bible for him, i pity some gullible nigerians just like how some MOG 'll hide under some bible verses committing mischievous act. So just because Gods appoint GEJ any thing he does is right & ωε shouldn't condemned his flaws.
go and settle ur issues with d bible
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by jude33084(m): 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2012
we feel it might be pertinent for him to study the map of Nigeria or take a crash course in elementary Nigerian geography because Otuoke is not in Ogoni Land. Otuoke is in Bayelsa state while Ogoni land is in Rivers State.

grin grin grin
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by jeroton: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2012
karl max: Those who still think bakare is a man off God,can they point to the bible where a prophet of God ran for a political position,like becoming the king or ruler?.where in the bible did a true prophet of God was a card carrying member of a political party and at the same Time a preacher in God's church?. Bakare should read this verses of the bible that the group recommended to him.
I pity his followers.

2 Timothy 2:24 which is that "And the Lord's servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful."
For your information melchizedech was a king $ also a priest of salem in the bible
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by Akpan107(m): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
karl max: did king david contest for the throne?,did he accend the throne through the hate message that your hero bakare is preaching?.king david was choosen by God to be the second king of a united kingdom of isreal he did not become king by contesting for the throne of isreal.he did not become king by joining a political party and instigating people to rise up against the government of the day. Even when saul died in battle david that he persicuted mourned his death.bakare is like saul filled with hate and jealousy while GEJ is like david in this quote from the bible

. David is successful in many battles, and his popularity awakes Saul's fears — "What more can he have but the kingdom?" By various stratagems the jealous king seeks his death, but the plots only endear David the more to the people, and especially to Saul's son Jonathan, who loves David (1 Samuel 18:1, 2 Samuel 1:25–26). KING DAVID did not contest for his throne and was not a card carrying member of any political party instead he served under saul whom he never critized but loved to even moan him in death.read your bible and stop following a false prophet that has exchanged the pupit for a podium to preach hate and incite people against GEJ it would only make make people L♥√ع him the more, the organisation chain h as just showed this with this statement you did not answer my question though cos david didnt contest for the post of king he was made king.a
God bless you dear... May you live long.
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by truth4meal(m): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
This is just a case of the people choosing to save a robber in the stead of Jesus...go ahead keep shouting free Barnabas!!! Time will tell.@Tunde Bakare may God be with u.
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by tunnytox(m): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
airfinance: I don't knw wht is wrong with most of us here on nairaland making sentimental statement. The fact is Pastor Tunde bakare can never be like jesus christ and he would never be cos he just an ordinary human bein who is not perfect. Look we shld all forget the issue of him being a pastor and focus on his message of goverrnance to making nigeria better. We all seems to have forgotten he led the save Nigeria group to demand for the installation of GEJ as the president of nigeria when the government official including some of his kinsmen were playing politics with the health of former president. Now he is at the opposition cos the president seems not to understand the meaning of being the Commander in chief. Beside corruption is at its highest peak in his tenure.
Other pastor claiming to be men of God,how have they being able to contribute to the well being of their citizens. Example of their hypocritical stance is the issue of the churhes that runs universities. How many nigerian could afford those tuition fees. Untill we start telling ourselve the truth the better nigerians wld continue to live in peace

The bold parts says it all, Nigerians will only like you if you tell them want they want to hear many of these 'seed sowing'pastors know how to play Nigerian with terms like: 'receive your miracles now' etc many ignorant folks who don't even deserve any miracle will shout Amen!!!! shaking their heads like agama lizards. God cannot be mocked if you don't work for your miracle or do not deserve it you aint getting nada!
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by truth4meal(m): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
kasiem: abeg, where this people christians? Think deep before answering
They are not Christians, Just like Prophet Isaiah dat predicted the birth of the saviour...to drive home a useless point some people will do anything even if it is to question the authority of the old testament.
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by 9javoice1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2012
by kunlekunle: 3:12pm
A nation that has no prophet is doomed, the pastor is simply a voice unto nigerians.
All you need is a change of mind towards demcracy.
Your today is not even guaranteed and future has been mortgaged, that 's tha mans' primary objective to the masses.
Chritianity is about freedom from upression and not salvation alone.
Bakare is only preaching demcratic baptism which is about renewal of mind, reasoning and becoming a beter democratic citizen precipitate knowing your rights.
Paul was a preacher, a sanhedrin (politician),a philosopher

all this yorubas here should shut up. stop defending a man(bakare) who choose to move away from faith.
if he speaks for us the masses, then tell me how manytimes hav he preach against bokoharam guys from his politics platform call pulpit.

let him chanel his anger to major evil players, that is if he is innocent of the said evils.
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by pyx: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2012
CHAIN should go and sit down, what concern them with geography?do they want to turn themselves to Okupe or Abati?They better pray against Boko Haram and leave Pastor Bakare alone

1 Like

Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by tunnytox(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
9ja voice:

all this yorubas here should shut up. stop defending a man(bakare) who choose to move away from faith.
if he speaks for us the masses, then tell me how manytimes hav he preach against bokoharam guys from his politics platform call pulpit.

let him chanel his anger to major evil players, that is if he is innocent of the said evils.

You're ret.ar.ded bigot for that statement, who the hell do you think you are?
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by Mekusnwa: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2012
Make una call am to order oo, he is really loosing it.
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by davies123: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2012
kunlekunle:

King DAVID
He was a king, a prophet, poet, soldier and a priest.
Even when he ate the bread in the temple, he enjoyed the exemption of punishment cos of his office.
My brother what do u read?Are sure is the bible or koran?Pls don't lie, its not worth it.David was everythin u said above except Priest and prophet u can prove me wrong by providin d scriptures for all to see!
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by davies123: 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2012
abouzaid: The 40 laptop squad have invaded nairaland with bakare and el rufai being their current project. The said group is a fly by night non entity that shouldn't even be published by any news media worth it salt. U guys should stop making nairaland more dull than it is already. As for karl max, many national leaders and kings in israel were prophets and kings. Besides u don't deserve to bear that name going by the way u reason. Pls read up on karl marx works or change id. I don't hold brief 4 anybody but i'm tired of all this lame propaganda going on daily here.
My brother So everybody must think d way u think or hold d same view u have or they are 40 men whatver?Learn to respect d views of others,be tolerant and be civilised
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by davies123: 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2012
hillsate:

Was it thesame track he lost matching round abuja in the face of threat to enable GEJ become president?
Was it thesame track he lost when he fought against fuel subsidy removal that led to the thieves being churned out?
Please stop making unguarded comments
My brother don't u hv any other point besides this ur Bakare matching around abuja for GEJ?Did he(Bakare)know at the time that Buhari was going to offer him VP candidate?No he didn't.Don't let urself be brainwashd,attend other churches and u ll realise wat u r missing!
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by kooto(m): 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2012
noblezone: Thanks Pastor Caleb for your concern. Many of us are also concerned about Pastor Bakare and his new found doctrines of "salvation"!

May I also reconmend the following text, 1 Timothy 2: 1 -4;

"I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth."
(1Ti 2:1-4 KJG)

First, I want all of you to pray for everyone. Ask God to bless them. Give thanks for them.

2 Pray for kings. Pray for all who are in authority. Pray that we will live peaceful and quiet lives. And pray that we will be godly and holy.
3 That is good. It pleases God our Savior.
4 He wants everyone to be saved. He wants them to come to know the truth.
(1Ti 2:1-4 NIRV)

I wonder if such verses are still in pastor Bakare's bible.

It is well.

I agree with your post.Can you please tell me why Elijah the prophet was on the neck of king Ahab?Is Elijah the prophet not suppose to be doing the work of salvation and leave king Ahab to continue is pattern of ruling? Was Elijah the only prophet in the time of king Ahab? why was he the only one on the neck of king Ahab? at the end of Elijah versus Ahab's account on whose side was God? please help me out with answers to these quetions thanks.

1 Like

Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by davies123: 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2012
scud: Something is wrong with Nigerian practice of christianity. The bible says God has made us Priests and King unto Himself meaning we now live and function as priests and kings. Melchizedek was a Priest of God and King in Salem. Jesus Christ used koboko against pple in the temple, he called Herod a fox-a robber was preferred to Jesus after His miracles and Healings. Michiah's prophesies never came to pass in the days of King of Israel and was put to prison because the King does not like him. As usual, he gave another prophesy that the King will not return from war. And so it was. All prophesies of Bakare that have not come to pass which make people call him a false prophets might be God's way of setting up of some people.I pay over N100k as Paye tax monthly, yet nothing to show for it in Nigeria. I still used my disposable income on what government should provide. If you like the way Nigeria is please pray this prayer- let my life and that of my generations unborn be the way Nigeria is.let me work for resources and be stolen by others, let my children take another person as their father ( see GB olympic team for Naijas), amen. If you can pray this, then continue to abuse Bakare. To Pastor Bakare, God is using your message on family to heal many homes and marriages. When you fight corruption, corruption must fight back, with a deadly blow.
My brother let's be reasonable,pay attention to what people r saying.Using d pulpit for this is what pple can't reconcile with.May be an independent body can be setup by him to serve as an instrument to advice and fight social ills,but d pulpits?its unacceptable,U can't use d pulpit to prosecute another agenda order than to worship The Almight God,no matter how u twist it,what is not right is not right!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

500 Muslims Attend Christmas Church Service In Kaduna / Overcoming Sexual Related Sins As A Young Christian. / 5 Most Important Things You Need To Know About Speaking In Tongue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.