Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:15 AM

Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 (20942 Views)

COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift — Pastor Bakare / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by Caesar1988(m): 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2012
Odunnu: You guys are trying to be diplomatic. Call that Pst Bakare to order! He isnt losing it, he's lost his tracks way way back.
pastor bakare is devil.......Very few pastors will make heaven........
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by emmatok(m): 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2012
9ja voice:

all this yorubas here should shut up. stop defending a man(bakare) who choose to move away from faith.
if he speaks for us the masses, then tell me how manytimes hav he preach against bokoharam guys from his politics platform call pulpit.

let him chanel his anger to major evil players, that is if he is innocent of the said evils.

You leave all the problem in Nigeria ,facing BAKARE alone.

Why don't you channel your energy towards something better.
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
Bakare has his good side and his bad side... however I feel that his good side overwhelms his bad sides!
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by Mrhod: 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
1 question i want 2 ask those people dat creticise bakare is, are we confortable with d way tins are going in dis con3, IF NO, When tins are bad who is 2 b held resposible? Should we all keep sealed lips, what offence hv pst bakare commetted, as a pastor is he not a humanbein, what is d result of faith without work? Pst Calab what 2 satisfy GEJ.
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by 28octo: 4:04am On Aug 11, 2012
meksroland: Tunde Bakare is a devil and a blood thirsty demon. t

who is this fool? U just jumped out of d blues to display ignorance. Whats demonic about this? Exit this thread before u make a fool of urslf plzzzz
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by 28octo: 4:06am On Aug 11, 2012
Caesar1988: pastor bakare is devil.......Very few pastors will make heaven........
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by 28octo: 4:08am On Aug 11, 2012
Caesar1988: pastor bakare is devil.......Very few pastors will make heaven........

u re a drift man!!! Too many ur likes on NL, focus on d issue raised
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by 28octo: 4:15am On Aug 11, 2012
Koikoi:

That depends on your definition of truth. Just like you have rightly pointed out, Bakare's just too resentful. Bakare is not objective in his criticism of the President. In fact, he's attacking the person and not his ideas. Imaging a so called man of God abusing the president, his wife and his mother and as if that is not enough, he has started throwing tantrums at his people (Utuoke people). Haba! what kind of a man of God is this?

my friend, d idea and the man is one and thesame. From the very day GEJ ON NATIONAL SAID ASSET DECLERATION "..IS A PERSONAL THING" wheras it's there in d constitution that its's a must before "..u start performing the activities of that office" thats enough to say we don't have a president in the first place
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by cjfavour(m): 5:24am On Aug 11, 2012
@koikoi,dt he abused d president and his wife is nt good. Bt what did he say?is he right or wrong?did he say d hardcore truth?On his saying dt ogoni is in bayelsa is a mix up.U make mistake right?It was mistake which i know dt by now he'v realised dt. To me,yes he's too resentful.He have to b accomodating in his confrontation.He have to give GEJ d chance to approach him for advise fter all he's d one and his SNG dt put him there.Thats d hardcore truth.Turai would have still b d president with aondaaka and he GEJ still in d kitchen preparing their meal. Why did GEJ push aside DORA AKUNYILI dt exposed d cabals?She fought 4 him too.
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by onatisi(m): 7:02am On Aug 11, 2012
Mrhod: 1 question i want 2 ask those people dat creticise bakare is, are we confortable with d way tins are going in dis con3, IF NO, When tins are bad who is 2 b held resposible? Should we all keep sealed lips, what offence hv pst bakare commetted, as a pastor is he not a humanbein, what is d result of faith without work? Pst Calab what 2 satisfy GEJ.
the simple truth is BAKARE IS NOT A PASTOR BUT A POLITICIAN AND AS WE ALL KNOW NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE DISHONEST ,GREEDY, AND DIABOLIC .I DONT THINK IT IS GOD THAT IS GIVING BAKARE ALL THOSE CRITICISM ABOUT GEJ.USE THE PULPIT TO PREACH THE BIBLE NOT AS AN AVENUE TO CAMPAIGN AND GAIN CHEAP POPULARITY
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by onatisi(m): 7:06am On Aug 11, 2012
BAKARE UTTERENCES AND ACTION POINTS TO THE FACT THAT HE SPENDS MORE TIME STUDYING AND ANALYSING AND ALSO CRITICISING THE GOVERMENT ,MORE TIME WITH BUHARI AND OTHER NOTORIOUS POLITICIANS THAN THE TIME HE SPEND STUDYING THE BIBLE THAT IS IF HE STILL DOES ANYWAY
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by cjfavour(m): 7:36am On Aug 11, 2012
onatisi:
the simple truth is BAKARE IS NOT A PASTOR BUT A POLITICIAN AND AS WE ALL KNOW NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE DISHONEST ,GREEDY, AND DIABOLIC .I DONT THINK IT IS GOD THAT IS GIVING BAKARE ALL THOSE CRITICISM ABOUT GEJ.USE THE PULPIT TO PREACH THE BIBLE NOT AS AN AVENUE TO CAMPAIGN AND GAIN CHEAP POPULARITY
pls bros tell me what u know about d much celebrated Martin Luther King,Desmond Tutu and their likes?
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by onatisi(m): 7:42am On Aug 11, 2012
cjfavour: pls bros tell me what u know about d much celebrated Martin Luther King,Desmond Tutu and their likes?
how can u be comparing those ppl ,event, and society with our and the calibre of ppl we call politicians,they were fighting against racial injustice not corruption ,and they were not calling their heads of state poor people as bakare is doing,as far as both christian and muslims ane even traditional wworshippers are concercerned BAKARE IS NOT BETTER THAN THE PEOPLE HE IS ATTACKING IF ANYTHING HE IS WORSE BECOS HE IS USING A RELIGIOUS ORGANISATION TO DO DIRTY POLITICS ,it is ok if he want to do politics but not on sunday which is supposed to be reserved wholly for God and kept sacred.HE HAS LOST IT ALL
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by uncleb(m): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2012
karl max: Those who still think bakare is a man off God,can they point to the bible where a prophet of God ran for a political position,like becoming the king or ruler?.where in the bible did a true prophet of God was a card carrying member of a political party and at the same Time a preacher in God's church?. Bakare should read this verses of the bible that the group recommended to him.
I pity his followers.

2 Timothy 2:24 which is that "And the Lord's servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful."

Go and reas ur bible very well. U wil see where a prophet\priest doubled as a King. Stop displaying ur ignorance here.

As for chain or whatever they call themselves, we leave them to God, we know those who are pressed for money and seek to patronise the power that be so they can get contract. That is how a body concerned christian of nigeria put up an advert in support of the government during the fuel subsidy. I ask, where is that body today? Tunde bakare has been a voice ever since babangida days and he is still speaking. Banangida knows he is a clean man and he is nt one of those that can be bought with money, even obasanjo recognises him as such too.

Well let's see if chain will last one year, then nigerians will know who truly is a man of God and who is just doing the bidding of ruling class for monetary gain or other favour.
By the way, if we check cac record am sure this body is not registered

1 Like

Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by tunnytox(m): 8:43am On Aug 11, 2012
onatisi:

hey noise maker shut the fkcc up!! why are you so worked up on Bakare shouting on top of your voice as if you've just being shot? Bakare is a politician? and so fckking what? what concerns me whether he's a politician, a doctor, a mechanic or even a bus conductor? The fact remains that this govt of Jonathan is robbing us all of our commonwealth and we all know it, Bakare is criticising the govt for their impunity and you're here running your mouth like a drunk man what do you expect Bakare to be doing? he should be praising them?, praying for them? or singing for them?

The part of your posts above shows that you must be so FCKKIN stupeed, so if all politicians are dishonest how do we now expect Nigeria to get better? can you wash your clothes in dirty water and expect it to be clean? We need some of your so called 'honest' men to come out and clean up this politics so that Nigeria can get better. Please suggest names of these so called honest men who can clean up the polity otherwise shut the fckk up and stop shouting on top of your voice. Mor0n
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by cjfavour(m): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2012
Bros those men said and did worse things than Bakare. At a time they missed going to church as in Tutu's case especially. Stop attacking dt man Bakare,he's doing what other men in Nigeria cant do. Are u aware at all dt every government need an opposition to make him what better? Or do u want a one party country? U shld b advising him to b more constructive in his criticism and more accomodating nt resentful and eager to fight. Bro Jo dsnt even have oppositions.Bakare just want him to be up and doing not lackadaisical. We need more of Tunde Bakare plsss!!!!!
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by MahatmaGhandi: 9:25am On Aug 11, 2012
naturalwaves:
Cos the Admin wanna make profits.They saw that anything that involves Bakare generates a lot of interests and response.I won't be suprised if I see "Bakare ate rice as breakfast" on d front page tomorrow.SMH.The news doesn't even av a source/link.The problem with d Mods is d same with Nigeria.Wrong people in right places.

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by onatisi(m): 10:15am On Aug 11, 2012
tunnytox:

hey noise maker shut the fkcc up!! why are you so worked up on Bakare shouting on top of your voice as if you've just being shot? Bakare is a politician? and so fckking what? what concerns me whether he's a politician, a doctor, a mechanic or even a bus conductor? The fact remains that this govt of Jonathan is robbing us all of our commonwealth and we all know it, Bakare is criticising the govt for their impunity and you're here running your mouth like a drunk man what do you expect Bakare to be doing? he should be praising them?, praying for them? or singing for them?

The part of your posts above shows that you must be so FCKKIN stupeed, so if all politicians are dishonest how do we now expect Nigeria to get better? can you wash your clothes in dirty water and expect it to be clean? We need some of your so called 'honest' men to come out and clean up this politics so that Nigeria can get better. Please suggest names of these so called honest men who can clean up the polity otherwise shut the fckk up and stop shouting on top of your voice. Mor0n
AND YOU ARE A DUMB MOTHER FUCKING SON OF A BITCH,IDIOT ,THIS BLOODY BASTARD IS TAKING SIDES WITH SOMEONE BEEN PINPOINTED AS INCITING HIS NORTHERN FOLLOWERS TO KILL THE SAME CHRISTIANS THIS YOUR DUMB ASS BAKARE IS PASTORING,IF HE LIKES POLITICS SO MUCH THEN WHY DOESNT HE GO ON RADIO OR TV BUT FOR CHRIST SAKE WHY THE PUPILT WHICH SUPPOSED TO BE SACRED,ORISTJEFOR IS TLKING AND NOBODY IS BLAMING HIM WHY MUST YOUR MASTER LORD BAKARE BE CONTROVERSIAL. STPUPID MUMU.IDIOT,OMO ALE, ,OPOMU,ODE,DANIDATO COMING HERE TO TALK RUBBISH,YOU THINK EVERYBODY IS AS STUPID AS YOU ARE ,BLOODY BASTARD.MAY YOU PERISH WITH YOUR SO CALLED PASTOR.
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by tunnytox(m): 10:24am On Aug 11, 2012
onatisi:

AND YOU ARE A DUMB MOTHER FUCKING SON OF A BITCH,IDIOT ,THIS BLOODY BASTARD IS TAKING SIDES WITH SOMEONE BEEN PINPOINTED AS INCITING HIS NORTHERN FOLLOWERS TO KILL THE SAME CHRISTIANS THIS YOUR DUMB ASS BAKARE IS PASTORING,IF HE LIKES POLITICS SO MUCH THEN WHY DOESNT HE GO ON RADIO OR TV BUT FOR CHRIST SAKE WHY THE PUPILT WHICH SUPPOSED TO BE SACRED,ORISTJEFOR IS TLKING AND NOBODY IS BLAMING HIM WHY MUST YOUR MASTER LORD BAKARE BE CONTROVERSIAL. STPUPID MUMU.IDIOT,OMO ALE, ,OPOMU,ODE,DANIDATO COMING HERE TO TALK RUBBISH,YOU THINK EVERYBODY IS AS STUPID AS YOU ARE ,BLOODY BASTARD.MAY YOU PERISH WITH YOUR SO CALLED PASTOR.

Its YOU and your entire lineage that will perish very soon! People like you have no place in human society, you're destined for the jungle to wine and dine with your primate likes cretinious son of a baboon.

You must be worked up and probably haven't slept for days because of Bakare, are you so afraid that you may soon lose your job and return to your ever miserable life in the jungle? don't panick there are still space under the bridge of Lagos, in the creek or may be GEJ will build a special cage for a special breed of baboon like you in his zoo. Stupeed fckiing son of a baboon!
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by onatisi(m): 10:30am On Aug 11, 2012
tunnytox:

Its YOU and your entire lineage that will perish very soon! People like you have no place in human society, you're destined for the jungle to wine and dine with your primate likes cretinious son of a baboon.

You must be worked up and probably haven't slept for days because of Bakare, are you so afraid that you may soon lose your job and return to your ever miserable life in the jungle? don't panick there are still space under the bridge of Lagos, in the creek or may be GEJ will build a special cage for a special breed of baboon like you in his zoo. Stupeed fckiing son of a baboon!
maggot like you dey talk,no wonder you a disgrace to your parents,idiot.
WHEREEVER NORMAL PPL ARE CHATTING IF I SEE UR ID U WILL SMELL PEPPER,BAKARE BOOTLICKER,THAT ONE WILL BE HAPPY HE HAS FOUND ANOTHER MUMU .I WONDER HOW PPL LIKE U EVEN GOT ONNL SEF,IT IS A PITY BRAIN EFFICIECNY TEST IS NOT CONDUCTED BEFORE PPL JOIN NL ,IF IT WAS I DOUBT IF YOU WILL BE HERE.WELL YOUR MADDNESS IS LIKELY TO BE HEREDITARY ANYWAY WHICH I AM SURE THAT IS THE CASE.MAGGOT
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by tunnytox(m): 10:38am On Aug 11, 2012
onatisi:
maggot like you dey talk,no wonder you a disgrace to your parents,idiot.
WHEREEVER NORMAL PPL ARE CHATTING IF I SEE UR ID U WILL SMELL PEPPER,BAKARE BOOTLICKER,THAT ONE WILL BE HAPPY HE HAS FOUND ANOTHER MUMU .I WONDER HOW PPL LIKE U EVEN GOT ONNL SEF,IT IS A PITY BRAIN EFFICIECNY TEST IS NOT CONDUCTED BEFORE PPL JOIN NL ,IF IT WAS I DOUBT IF YOU WILL BE HERE.WELL YOUR MADDNESS IS LIKELY TO BE HEREDITARY ANYWAY WHICH I AM SURE THAT IS THE CASE.MAGGOT

Son of a Baboon, its obvious your mother was fckked in a gutter before getting pregnant of you, no wonder you cant type properly except in caps. You belong to an asylum and very soon one of GEJ 'achievements'(Bad roads, plane crash, armed robbers or even boko haram) will KILL you and your entire lineage. If you are having trouble sleeping because of Bakare go back to your father to give you some cynide to permanently put you to sleep, the world will be a better place without empty heads and moro0n like you.
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by onatisi(m): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2012
tunnytox:

Son of a Baboon, its obvious your mother was fckked in a gutter before getting pregnant of you, no wonder you cant type properly except in caps. You belong to an asylum and very soon one of GEJ 'achievements'(Bad roads, plane crash, armed robbers or even boko haram) will KILL you and your entire lineage. If you are having trouble sleeping because of Bakare go back to your father to give you some cynide to permanently put you to sleep, the world will be a better place without empty heads and moro0n like you.
MAYBE YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT YOUR MOTHER HAS 10 CHILDREN FOR 10 DIFFRENT MEN AND SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHO IS YOUR FATHER .GEJ WILL RULE AND YOUR FAMILY WILL BECOME BEGGARS ON THE STREET.THEY WILL BEGGED TO BE bleeped IN ORDER TO FEED YOU AND WEILL URINATE ON YOR FAMILY WOMEN.YOU ENEMIES OF PROGRESS.USING THE CHURCH AS A MEDIUM OF POLITICAL PROPNGADA.VEGENANCE IS ALREADY KNOCKING ,STAY THERE MUMU,I CAN SAY YOU ARE A WASTE OF SPERM AND NINE MONTHS,BETTER FOR UR ASHEWO MOTHER TO HAVE ABORTED U AND FLUSHED YOU DOWN THE TOILET AS SHE DID TO THE OTHERS THAN SPENDING ON YOU TO GROUP UP AND BECOME A BOOTLICKER.BLOODY WASTE
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by tunnytox(m): 11:24am On Aug 11, 2012
onatisi:
MAYBE YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT YOUR MOTHER HAS 10 CHILDREN FOR 10 DIFFRENT MEN AND SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHO IS YOUR FATHER .GEJ WILL RULE AND YOUR FAMILY WILL BECOME BEGGARS ON THE STREET.THEY WILL BEGGED TO BE bleeped IN ORDER TO FEED YOU AND WEILL URINATE ON YOR FAMILY WOMEN.YOU ENEMIES OF PROGRESS.USING THE CHURCH AS A MEDIUM OF POLITICAL PROPNGADA.VEGENANCE IS ALREADY KNOCKING ,STAY THERE MUMU,I CAN SAY YOU ARE A WASTE OF SPERM AND NINE MONTHS,BETTER FOR UR ASHEWO MOTHER TO HAVE ABORTED U AND FLUSHED YOU DOWN THE TOILET AS SHE DID TO THE OTHERS THAN SPENDING ON YOU TO GROUP UP AND BECOME A BOOTLICKER.BLOODY WASTE

Castrated son of a bit.ch! No wonder you keep barking like a castrated dog because you're only doing what is natural to you. It's not my fault that your life is so messed up that you can't do anything until you get some crumbs from your so called ruler, the retarding himself. A complete waste of space you are, do yourself a favour end your miserable life now! At least you won't have any one to mourn you as no one mourn the death of a fccking bas.ta.rd.
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by onatisi(m): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2012
tunnytox:

Castrated son of a bit.ch! No wonder you keep barking like a castrated dog because you're only doing what is natural to you. It's not my fault that your life is so messed up that you can't do anything until you get some crumbs from your so called ruler, the retarding himself. A complete waste of space you are, do yourself a favour end your miserable life now! At least you won't have any one to mourn you as no one mourn the death of a fccking bas.ta.rd.

I REFUSE TO BE A SLAVE BECOS I WAS NOT BORN ONE ,BUT YOU WERE CONCEIVED BY A SLAVED THAT WAS FUCCKED SO OFTEN SHE EVEN FORGOT HOW MANY PPL FUCCKED I DONT EXPECT ANY BETTER PRODUCT FROM THE SPERMS OF LUNATICS ON THE ON ROAD SO I AM NOT SURPRISED THAT INSTEAD OF RUNNING MENTALLY DERANGED YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO BE MENTALLY RETARDED WHICH I THINK IS BETTER SO I WILL HAVE COMPASSION ON YOUR HORRIBLE WORTHLESS SOUL AND LIFE AND ALLOW YOU TO BE AT THE MERCY OF PPL LIKE BAKARE AT LEAST YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET BREAD AND COKE TILL THE END OF YOUR USELESS WORTHLESS LIFE .SORRY WHEN NEXT YOU COME TO THIS WORLD CHOOSE A BETTER DESTINY .O MA SE OOO,WHAT A WASTE.SORRY OO .DONT WORRY CHOOSE A BETTER DESTINY NEXT LIFE.OPONU
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by doublecross(m): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2012
It is also written in the holy book that thou shall not judge so that thou may not be judged. Luke 6:37. Tunde Bakare is a big fool and is not worthy to be called a pastor. In-fact, he should be arrested and booked for not obeying what he preaches. Why can't he pray against the Boko-Haram terrorist group and beg God to review their hide-outs instead of condemning the President and his activities.
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by cjfavour(m): 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2012
doublecross: It is also written in the holy book that thou shall not judge so that thou may not be judged. Luke 6:37. Tunde Bakare is a big fool and is not worthy to be called a pastor. In-fact, he should be arrested and booked for not obeying what he preaches. Why can't he pray against the Boko-Haram terrorist group and beg God to review their hide-outs instead of condemning the President and his activities.
after quoting d scripture u start abusing a man of God who's fighting for d masses.What type of guy are u? What will u achieve from abusing ppl mostly those far older than u? I pity u.Dnt think i'll reply if u abuse me bcs dts what nairaland is all about.Be wise!!!
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by onatisi(m): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2012
doublecross: It is also written in the holy book that thou shall not judge so that thou may not be judged. Luke 6:37. Tunde Bakare is a big fool and is not worthy to be called a pastor. In-fact, he should be arrested and booked for not obeying what he preaches. Why can't he pray against the Boko-Haram terrorist group and beg God to review their hide-outs instead of condemning the President and his activities.
the bible itself states clearly that we should pray for our leaders ,he is rather doing the opposite calling them names creating fear in the minds and hearts of people.what does he mean when he said there will be another election before 2015?was encouraging ppl or discouraging them?yet some ppl come here to defend him ,i am not surprised becos all he teaches in his church is politics every sunday so i doubt it if he has tught his ppl here the bible,he wa the same person that said obj will die then.
all his prophesies has always been of doom,death,crises,he has never predicted anything positive and at the end of it he will offer no solution,
whenever tb joshua makes his own prophesies he will tell you that it can be averted through prayers or if ppl come to God ,not for bald man bakare he will say bad things and his ppl will eat it,it is written in the bible that a prophesy must uplifts and bring joy or hope,yet some ppl are defending him.
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by texazzpete(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2012
Odunnu: You guys are trying to be diplomatic. Call that Pst Bakare to order! He isnt losing it, he's lost his tracks way way back.

In 2010 you posted messages of praise concerning Pastor Bakare when his SNG was demanding Jonathan's swearing in as President.
Now in 2012 he's 'lost his tracks'.

Nairaland!
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by Ama28(f): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2012
Most people in NL are busy studying this man's religious status than actually listening to what he says. He is a Nigerian for peace sake! He has the right to address the government. Most of us are busy pointing fingers at the government and saying they as bad. But u won't join the government since ur good. U won't even come out to vote on election day nor contest for ur LGA chairman! And yet someone from the religious circle is making an effort to go into our government and ur all calling him names. Wake up guys its still our Nigeria!
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by tunnytox(m): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2012
onatisi:

I REFUSE TO BE A SLAVE BECOS I WAS NOT BORN ONE ,BUT YOU WERE CONCEIVED BY A SLAVED THAT WAS FUCCKED SO OFTEN SHE EVEN FORGOT HOW MANY PPL FUCCKED I DONT EXPECT ANY BETTER PRODUCT FROM THE SPERMS OF LUNATICS ON THE ON ROAD SO I AM NOT SURPRISED THAT INSTEAD OF RUNNING MENTALLY DERANGED YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO BE MENTALLY RETARDED WHICH I THINK IS BETTER SO I WILL HAVE COMPASSION ON YOUR HORRIBLE WORTHLESS SOUL AND LIFE AND ALLOW YOU TO BE AT THE MERCY OF PPL LIKE BAKARE AT LEAST YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET BREAD AND COKE TILL THE END OF YOUR USELESS WORTHLESS LIFE .SORRY WHEN NEXT YOU COME TO THIS WORLD CHOOSE A BETTER DESTINY .O MA SE OOO,WHAT A WASTE.SORRY OO .DONT WORRY CHOOSE A BETTER DESTINY NEXT LIFE.OPONU

You know your mother moans like a cow anytime she's being fckked, you're only exhibiting what you inherit from your who.re of a mother. Son if a baboon, conceived in a gutter and raised in a zoo, I do not expect anything good to come our of a fccking bas.stad like you, you're so mentally ret.arded that it will be an insult to primates to call you one, a lobotomised ape and as.s licking son of a wh.0re.
Instead of having sleepless nights over Bakare, do yourself a big favour, just go to a nearby well and end your miserable life by drowning yourself in it.

I've not finished with you yet by the time I finish with you on this forum you'll be trembling before you can log on.
Frustrated son of a baboon
Oloshi omo irankiran
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by onatisi(m): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2012
tunnytox:

You know your mother moans like a cow anytime she's being fckked, you're only exhibiting what you inherit from your who.re of a mother. Son if a baboon, conceived in a gutter and raised in a zoo, I do not expect anything good to come our of a fccking bas.stad like you, you're so mentally ret.arded that it will be an insult to primates to call you one, a lobotomised ape and as.s licking son of a wh.0re.
Instead of having sleepless nights over Bakare, do yourself a big favour, just go to a nearby well and end your miserable life by drowning yourself in it.

I've not finished with you yet by the time I finish with you on this forum you'll be trembling before you can log on.
Frustrated son of a baboon
Oloshi omo irankiran
you are a waste of bytes ,i have better and more reasonable ppl to chat and discuss with ,keep licking ur wounds,o dun o,oju ti e ,ode .have a nice day,fool.oponu ayirada.
Re: Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 by onatisi(m): 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2012
Ama28: Most people in NL are busy studying this man's religious status than actually listening to what he says. He is a Nigerian for peace sake! He has the right to address the government. Most of us are busy pointing fingers at the government and saying they as bad. But u won't join the government since ur good. U won't even come out to vote on election day nor contest for ur LGA chairman! And yet someone from the religious circle is making an effort to go into our government and ur all calling him names. Wake up guys its still our Nigeria!
noone is against or above criticsms but it must be CONSTRUCTIVE,especially when coming from someone notable and regarded as a leader in a feild

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine / Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful / If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.