Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Turn On The Heat By Ranti Fawehinmi - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Turn On The Heat By Ranti Fawehinmi (566 Views)

What Mother Theresa-fela-gani Fawehinmi-martin Luther Jnr Had In Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn On The Heat By Ranti Fawehinmi by VORA: 9:36am On Aug 11, 2012
You must read this if you are 40 years and above.

TURN ON THE HEAT.

There are milestone birthdays,
clocking 40 & 50 are critical in terms of achievement.
From 24-35, we are gulped with consumption and frivolities.
35-39 is the age of definiteness and seriousness.
At 40 and above, consolidation and long term investment in fixed assets begins.
At 50, you reap harvests on your investments, your money works for you.
So if you are within this age bracket and you are behind in terms of achievement, please turn on the heat now.

Why the heat?
1. To cover lost grounds
2. To free yourself from the grip of redundancy at your declining age
3. To have a retirement lifestyle that you would love
4 . To guarantee the future of your dependants when you are no longer there.

How to turn on the heat
1. Double your efforts.
2. Utilise your resources well. You may have to cut down on consumptive lifestyle
3. Take on investments. Don't cry when it's not yielding, it will eventually pay off.
4. Its a joint effort .your spouse, your children all have roles in determining the future of the home. Carry them along.
5. Turn your back at scorns and laughs from peers and foes. You may not go with them anymore to all vacations, you may not change or trade in your car for a new one anymore until you have consolidated. Cars do not appreciate but land and housing does.
6. Go to the ant thou sluggard and learn the principle of investment . They store up their food when they can against the rainy days. Do all that you can now that you are still active. You don't want to wait on children to feed you in your old age.

Wouldn't you be that grandpa and that grandma that will present a 2018 model of Honda Crosstour to your grandchild on his wedding day. Come on! Are you feeling me.?

To be contd. I must go now to turn on the heat.

Your life coach.
Ranti Fawehinmi .

(1) (Reply)

Extrapolations From Dreamville / "Pain" / How And Where Can I Raise Money For My Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.