Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,067 members, 7,916,117 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:47 PM

What Mother Theresa-fela-gani Fawehinmi-martin Luther Jnr Had In Common - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Mother Theresa-fela-gani Fawehinmi-martin Luther Jnr Had In Common (580 Views)

10 Inspirational Quotes For Language Learners By Theresa Dold / Turn On The Heat By Ranti Fawehinmi / A Knock At Midnight From Dr Martin Luther King Jr. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Mother Theresa-fela-gani Fawehinmi-martin Luther Jnr Had In Common by Appswheel(m): 1:15am On Aug 08, 2013
TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE - ‪#‎AppswheelReflection‬
It is an irony that big brands like Coca cola, Nokia, MTN, Unilever, Dangote etc have slogans, mission, vision statements while many of their employees don’t have a personal “Slogan” needless to say Vision, mission statement.

You will agree with me that slogans shed light on what a company seeks to achieve, it reveals their ULTIMATE AIM.

What is your slogan? Do you have a personal mission and vision statement? If you know those of your employer, I think you should have one for yourself – what do you think? What do you want to be known for? What does success mean to you? What are your goals; how do you intend to achieve them?

Great personalities in history wear their slogans on their sleeves. They do not make ‘noise’ about them but it is clear for everyone to see. It is visible in their character, attitude and approach to life.
Take a look at the lives of Mother Theresa, Martin Luther Jnr, Bill Clinton, Bill gates, Fela Anikulapo Ransome Kuti, Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe, Gani Fawehinmi and others

Read through the list above, I guess you can say a thing or two about the individuals mentioned above. If you can, you will agree with me that they lived/live for a cause. Their personal slogan is/was written all over them. So what is your Slogan?

By default, every individual has a slogan. But it takes conscious effort to choose a progressive and positive one. I guess you don’t want to be Judas Iscariot, Idi Amin, Adolf Hitler, cain etc

For us at APPSWHEEL ours is illuminating your world…. The tool we have to achieve this is valuable information, ICT products and services. Do well to stay tuned to Appswheel for information money cannot buy – Like Appswheel page. www.facebook.com/Appswheel

NOTICE – WORDPRESS TRAINING.
Learn to design professional websites with WordPress Content Management Software.
Date: Aug 26 –Aug 31
Venue: No 94A Bode Thomas Surulere,Lagos
Training Fee: 35,000.00 Includes Lunch, softwares and training materials.
For enquires: 07052193183

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Violence...!!!! / Blessed (A Poem By Femi Abolade) / Gods Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.