Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,363 members, 7,920,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:05 AM

Joke You Must Read - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke You Must Read (612 Views)

World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. / If You Miss Dis Joke, You Are Still On D Loooonnnnng Thing / Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke You Must Read by donwill: 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2012
a man armed with ak47 ran into a church on one sunday service and pointed the gun on the congregation and said ''who is a child of god here let me send him to heaven. The congregation remain silent.the man release one bullet on the roof the congregation start trembling and grew very fearful.the man shouted ''for the last time who is a child of god here let me send him to heaven or else i will send all you to heaven.the church with much trembling shouted the pastor, he alway says he is a child of god.immediately the pastor interrupted and shouted what kind of conspirancy is this?evryone here knows my name is akpos the son of boniface from akwa ibom the grandson of akpi. If you read this joke and you no beep like or reply na you fake pass akpos.

(1) (Reply)

Riddle / Tee A, A Man Of Many Firsts, The Gentleman Of Nigerian Comedy! / Wise Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.