Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,079 members, 7,973,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:01 PM

Let's Go There. Sermon By Ranti Fawehinmi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Go There. Sermon By Ranti Fawehinmi (920 Views)

Download/listen To "Dancers At The Gate Of Death" -a Sermon By Dr. D. K. Olukoya / Sermon By Benson Idahosa Part1 / He Loved You Enough To Be Late .sermon By Ranti Fawehinmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Go There. Sermon By Ranti Fawehinmi by VORA: 9:34am On Aug 12, 2012
Let's go there : series 1
. sermon by ranti Fawehinmi
Text: 2 king 7: 1-20

Today sermon may not be for everybody. But it is certainly for everyone that Is desirous of moving into God's agenda for their lives. I came with an annoiting from the throne of Grace this Sunday morning to push you into God's designed and defined purpose for your life. And it doesn't matter whether you are ready for that or not but I hear a word in my spirit saying that you have dwelled on this mountain long enough, the mountain of not enough, the mountain of faithlessness, the mountain of barrenness , the mountain of joblessness, mountain of bachelorhood, mountain of spinsterhood, but as a messenger of hope , God sent me to you this beautiful morning to proclaim to you child of the living that the drought is over. Your days of warfare is accomplished, move to the pinnacle of celebration. Move to the zenith of happiness and fulfilment. If I were you now, I will jump to my feet and walk up to five people prophetically telling them that it is done.

Hmmmm.hhen, you don't know what am saying to you yet, you don't even fathom what am talking about, it has not entered into the hearts of men the things that God has prepared for you but God is using me this day of the Lord to push you into His plans. The reason why it hasn't come yet Is because you have tried to work ahead of time, but His ways are not your ways, you look at days and calendars but He looks at times and seasons, child of the living God, your time for lifting has come. Your seasons of harvest and abundance has come.

We are always afraid of what is ahead, it is the fear of unknown, it is the fear uncertainty . The four lepers had the option of remaining at the gate and die of hunger , lack and want, but they took their destiny in their hands and moved into Syria. Esther could have remained in her chambers and the his uncle modechai and the entire Jews would have perished, but she dared the consequence and moved in to the palace against all odds. I don't know how many are ready to move in this Sunday morning. Come on move man! Move It.

Four reasons why we don't move
1. Fear of unknown . Can I tell you sweetheart, there is nothing scary ahead. Like Esther you won't perish .the hidden treasures of this world are locked up and under seal and watch by lions. But you need the braveness of David to kill the Lion first before you can rescue your tender lamb.
2. The comfort of your comfort zone. This is good but best is ahead. Go for the best.
3. Others are not moving. - so? You want to rather company with the chickens when God created you an eagle. Fly babe fly. You are not a chicken . Upon the wings of your father, the creator of heavens and the earth, I declare you free from the claws of forces that are holding you down. Fly in the name of Jesus.
4. Available alternatives. For as long as you have alternatives you may not care about the very one that God planned for you. Sarai was to settle for the alternative in haggar . Elikanah offered Hannah an alternative but she wanted God's own and she got Samuel. I don't know if you are ready for your Samuel?

Let me bring this sermon to a close. God is ready fulfill His promises concerning you and I declare that you will not miss your season in Jesus name

(1) (Reply)

"LOVERS INTERNATIONAL ACTIVE CHURCH" / Beware Of Pastors / Gallup Poll Shows Jews To Be The Least Religious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.