Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,773 members, 7,882,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! - Fashion/Clothing Market (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! (121532 Views)

Sales! Sales! Sales! Post All Sales Related Matters Here!! / I Am Currently Looking For Wholesale And Individual Clothing Buyers In Nigeria. / One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by neoNfab: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2010
check out http://www.neoandfab.com. Get all your high end apparel at amazing prices. Abuja's young urban professionals are about to get dressed up. grin

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by Blenheim(m): 2:17am On Jul 19, 2010
Celebrate Nigeria’s Golden Jubilee with your Nigeria@50 polo shirts!

ABUJA 08034512588
ASABA/WARRI 08028436040
KADUNA 08099446055
LAGOS Ikeja area 08096586674, 07057583958, 08033649376, 08052805683, 07034707701
Island 08023179624
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by PaulinCy(m): 8:11am On Jul 19, 2010
Hi, my company are the distributors for Caterpillar, Hush Puppies, Sebago and Vans and many others for Nigeria. These are boots, shoes, sports shoes and apparel for men, women and children. I will be in Abuja and Lagos in early August setting up meetings with potential customers and sub-distributors. If anyone is interested to meet with me about this, please contact me on paul.s@leatherex.com.cy
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by UPRIZN(m): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2010
[/color]I run a clothing line & design GRAFFITI backdrops.
U can go through my UPRI3N photo album on facebook to view some of my works.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=149974&id=653085133.
I need some help in this, how can i market my products?
Will love to get a reply soon.
UPRIZN,
+2348036421848, +2348076968414[color=#006600]
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by funmi81(f): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2010
Wholesale fashion accessories and clothing for reselling

Do you own a fashion boutique; do you have access to a large customer base; are you looking to start a fashion business but cant find a reliable and affordable supplier

Look no further - i source wholesale high-fashion accessories and clothing for bulk buying. You will not find these anywhere else. Shipping is to anywhere in Nigeria and UK mainland

For a full list of my products and prices email me at golden981@gmail.com

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by adewole123: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2010
Thanks alot,I am interested in this.
In our first-ever Model Issue the stars of the catwalk share the behind-the-scenes grit and glamour. Meet supermodels, newsmakers and up-and-coming faces and get a backstage pass to the shows.

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by niralof: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2010
I take orders for fully customised English premiership jersey at an affordable price. I also take orders for exotic polo tops and official sports merchandises (Ferrari, MacLaren, Mercedes etc) Check out my albums:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=197932&id=563527412&l=08c020dc6d

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=193560&id=563527412&l=4fd7933f9b

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=196122&id=563527412&l=3767b35fb1

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=196057&id=563527412&l=4f91fdf2be
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by beautyline(f): 11:34am On Aug 10, 2010
Buy exotic Federico Mahora perfumes and cosmetics from me! at www.fragrances.fm/felicia

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by chickflick: 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2010
For sale - Authentic 100% Human Hair in Straight, Wavy or Curly styles ranging from 8” to 32”. Great value for your money! To see our delightful selections, Call Chickflick on 08123801746 & 08057830396
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by Benzoric: 1:25am On Aug 23, 2010
MY PEOPLE,

I HAVE HAWES AND CURTIS FOR SALE AT N7500, CHEAPER ON ORDERS OF AT LEAST 3.

ORDERING NEXT BATCH THIS WEEK, CONTACT ME IF U WANT ME TO INCLUDE YOUR CHOICE.

EMAIL: BENZORIC@YAHOO.COM OR TXT OR CALL: 08062619088

CHEERS
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by kenoalords(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2010
Visit http://gbosa.com for events across Nigeria, you can register to post your own events, parties, album launch, shows etc. You can also rate events, comment, show interest and get update on upcoming events, Be sure to check out http://gbosa.com, send an email to [email]keno@gbosa.com[/email] for more information,
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by oienst: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2010
Buy clean,well fitted,yet affordable men suit of different colors for 16000,18000 and 25000 naira and delivered to your place of choice here in Lagos for free @Phoenix and Blacq clothiers. for info call 08069019343, or email :phoenixandblacq@gmail.com

, style inspired

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by doncent: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2010
helooooooooooo i have a package 4 all nairalanders i dont know if u love it, but if u do call 08098760172 or send a mail okiesvincent@yahoo.com to state ur interest in this package. strickly 4 ladies, and a little bit of guys stuff

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by kukute: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2010
FUNDING AND MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES WORKSHOP FOR FASHION DESIGNERS

Fashion and Art Academy is organizing a Funding and Marketing Opportunities workshop for Fashion Designers and other Creative Entrepreneurs. Fashion and Art Academy is the skills training arm of House of Henri, Nigeria Best Fashion designer 05 /06, of the Nigeria Fashion show. The workshop which is supported by FATE Foundation is slated for Friday, 3rd September, 2010, at the offices of FATE Foundation. Facilitators at the workshop include Mrs. Lisa Folawiyo of Jewel by Lisa, Mr. Bassey Essien of International Styleweeks Ltd. and Mr. Tolu Ajayi of SO&U Satchi and Satchi. The one day workshop which is themed: “Taking your Fashion Business to the Next Level (Opportunities for Funding and Marketing)” will also feature a Fashion Show and Competition. Speaking at her Surulere, Lagos, office, Mrs. Henrietta Agboola the CEO of House of Henri and Head of Faculty at Fashion and Art Academy explained that the workshop is meant to bring the students and alumni of Fashion and Art Academy, as well as other Fashion Designers and Creative Entrepreneurs in contact with industry stakeholders who have access to valuable information and resources which the participants can utilise to take their businesses to the next level. She informed that the goal is to use the platform of such workshops to enhance the ability of the participants to take advantage of the opportunities the industry currently presents.
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by kukute: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2010
FUNDING AND MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES WORKSHOP FOR FASHION DESIGNERS

Fashion and Art Academy is organizing a Funding and Marketing Opportunities workshop for Fashion Designers and other Creative Entrepreneurs. Fashion and Art Academy is the skills training arm of House of Henri, Nigeria Best Fashion designer 05 /06, of the Nigeria Fashion show. The workshop which is supported by FATE Foundation is slated for Friday, 3rd September, 2010, at the offices of FATE Foundation. Facilitators at the workshop include Mrs. Lisa Folawiyo of Jewel by Lisa, Mr. Bassey Essien of International Styleweeks Ltd. and Mr. Tolu Ajayi of SO&U Satchi and Satchi. The one day workshop which is themed: “Taking your Fashion Business to the Next Level (Opportunities for Funding and Marketing)” will also feature a Fashion Show and Competition. Speaking at her Surulere, Lagos, office, Mrs. Henrietta Agboola the CEO of House of Henri and Head of Faculty at Fashion and Art Academy explained that the workshop is meant to bring the students and alumni of Fashion and Art Academy, as well as other Fashion Designers and Creative Entrepreneurs in contact with industry stakeholders who have access to valuable information and resources which the participants can utilise to take their businesses to the next level. She informed that the goal is to use the platform of such workshops to enhance the ability of the participants to take advantage of the opportunities the industry currently presents.

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by nyoreluv(f): 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2010
Do u wish to discover a whole new you? then get in touch with us. At 'style Me' we provide styling services, wardrobe consultations (wardrobe weed), personal shopping, image makeovers and fashion tips just for YOU. Call 017416388
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by Desiree2: 11:34pm On Sep 03, 2010
I'm selling 100% virgin hair in Lagos,
The hair i'm selling is the real and the best virgin hair ever seen
Coming from India, Asia and Brazil.

All cuticle are virgin and directed into same direction, what make the hair will last shining and will never tangle!
Only natural behavior on your head.

These hairs can be changed into any style or texture.
Indian and brazilian are also natural wavy and curly.

My product never tangles , and it doesn't need any special care than good shampoo and conditioner.
Some people can reach Amla original oil and it is the only product i can tell clients to use on it.
The hairs will only be "dancing" on your shoulders like Beyonce's hair !!

You can see the goods to my location in VI, buy them directly or order for a particular one.

All the hair i sell are 100% virgin and natural colors, i can make them styled (asian virgin hair) but i don't touch the color,
so if you need colors, it is better to order it or to do it yourself with good products.

Visit my website http://www.sikalyn.store-factory.com/ng.htm

Sikalyn's shop now open !!
15, Oniru new market road,
Aqua plaza,
beside Dr Rita's pharmacy and store.
Victoria Island / Lekki
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by mamagee3(f): 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2010
Désirée:

It looks good.
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by Desiree2: 12:32am On Sep 04, 2010
I provide the famous Brazilian Keratin Straightning Treatement, that straightens your hairs for more than 3 months,
protects them from common relaxer damages, leaves them soft and healthy. Authentic and very good professional one.

The BKT is good for all king of hair, even damaged ( espacialy damaged !) or already relaxed.

Mrs Obama's hair prouves it !!

The BKT is recommanded for people that want
1-perfect straightning
2-soft, shiny and moving hair
3-prevent and protect the hairs from relaxers damages
4-to change their damaged hair's sight, because the BKT totaly renews damaged hair (damaged by relaxing or coloring or heat )
5-to let the hair grown
6-to save time every day with hair dressing,
[img]http://www.sikalyn.fr/.media/142530936041.jpeg[/img][img]http://www.sikalyn.fr/.media/473618417648.jpeg[/img]
The treatment takes 3h to 7h the first day, the 3rd day is the shampoo day( special shampoo),
-for afro kinky hair, 2nd treatement needs to be done 6 weeks after, before continuing with the 3/4/5/6 months periods between each treatment.
-for mixed and near european hair, the 2ng treatement has to be done 8 weeks after, before continuing with 3/4/5/6 months periods.

I also provide the special shampoo, conditioner and serum to care the treated hair.

Examples of prices, but i only can say the real price when i see your hair:

Short hair low and normal density:30 000 N
Short hair heavy density: 45 000N
Medium hair, low and normal density: 65 000N
Medium hair, heavy density:80 000N
Long hair, any density: 100 000 N

adding 10 000N assures you the 2nd treatement 6 or 8 weeks after, before waiting for more than 3 months,
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by mamagee3(f): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2010
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by dd0904(m): 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2010
Nigeria would be 50 come October 1st and yes things are not so great in our dear country. But that wouldn't stop us from celebrating her independence. It is in that light that we've made Limited edition t-shirts to show our patriotism.Check out or online store and see if there's anything you like http://www.zazzle.com/Qu_dot . Cheers
Dd ngr

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by GoldCircle: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2010
dd0904:

Nigeria would be 50 come October 1st and yes things are not so great in our dear country. But that wouldn't stop us from celebrating her independence. It is in that light that we've made Limited edition t-shirts to show our patriotism.Check out or online store and see if there's anything you like http://www.zazzle.com/Qu_dot . Cheers
Dd ngr

Nice Tees you got here. Can you give us contact details or a phone number? Would really love to wear one of these come Oct.1st.

please respond!
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by jchublue: 1:28am On Sep 10, 2010
this blog totally rocks - www.woahnigeria.

I had a right laugh there.

So original and fresh

I subscribed to their email service too

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.