Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,482 members, 7,940,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! - Fashion/Clothing Market (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! (121978 Views)

Sales! Sales! Sales! Post All Sales Related Matters Here!! / I Am Currently Looking For Wholesale And Individual Clothing Buyers In Nigeria. / One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by fellybabe(f): 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2010
FELLY WORLD OF JEWELLERY

FELLYCOLLECTION@GMAIL.COM
FELLYADET@GMAIL.COM

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by fellybabe(f): 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2010
ITALIAN SANDALS

SEND MAIL TO FELLYCOLLECTION@GMAIL.COM

WE SHIPS WORLDWIDE AND OFFER FREE SHIPPING TO MOST DESTINATIONS

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by omolarha(f): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2010
Let your eyes do the talking!!! Coloured Fashion contact lenses are fast becoming a must-have fashion accessory for everyday wear and fancy dress. Popular with celebrities and "Bigs" boys and girls who seem to change the colour of their eyes as often as their clothing. Fashion contact lenses can be worn both by people who need vision correction as well as those who don"t. Available at both wholesale and retail prices. HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLE! Call LARA on 08025052775 0r send a mail to thealluring_eyes@yahoo.com

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by money4cash(m): 10:35am On Sep 18, 2010
Are you a working class individual who desire to have a knowledge of fashion designing or you want to open a fashion industry but have no idea, or are you willing to have a fashion school but have no instructor? here is the solution. you can actually do this from the comfort of your home without going out there looking for a better school that atimes you may likely not get.
we will come to your house and give you all the neccessary training you need.
we have 3 months class, 6 and 9 months classes. consultation is also available
thanks, we can't wait to hear from you.
contact Fortune on 08035497328 or 08025266200.
Email: zaina.fashion@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by formebyme: 10:49am On Sep 22, 2010
@fellybabe,how much are the valentino slippers?
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by formebyme: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2010
Désirée:

Hello everybody, i'm a french company that is developing my brand in Nigeria and west africa.
I'm selling 100% virgin hair  single drawn in Lagos,
The hair i'm selling is the real and the best virgin hair ever seen ! Coming from India, Asia and Brazil.
[img]http://www.sikalyn.fr/online/templatemedia/all_lang/resources/_wsb_286x380_tresse.jpg[/img]
All cuticle are virgin and directed into same direction, what make the hair will last shining and will never tangle!
Only natural behavior on your head.
[img]http://www.sikalyn.fr/online/templatemedia/all_lang/resources/_wsb_229x258_Lisses3.jpg[/img]

I can deliver professionals that want big quantities directly from the origin's country.
These hairs can be changed into any style or texture.
Indian and brazilian are also natural wavy and curly.
[img]http://www.sikalyn.fr/online/templatemedia/all_lang/resources/_wsb_238x258_indian8.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.sikalyn.fr/online/templatemedia/all_lang/resources/_wsb_261x313_virgin-curly-12-2.jpg[/img]
My product never tangles , and it doesn't need any special care than good shampoo and conditioner.
Some people can reach Amla original oil and it is the only product i can tell clients to use on it.
The hairs will only be "dancing" on your shoulders like Beyonce's hair !!

You can see the goods to my location in VI, buy them directly or order for a particular one.

All the hair i sell are 100% virgin and natural colors, i can make them styled (asian virgin hair) but i don't touch the color,
so if you need colors, it is better to order it or to do it yourself with good products.
You can visit my website ( in french but english one is coming soon)  http://www.sikalyn.com

for exemple, the virgin hair natural straight, 100g/each pack, machine weft :
8"     74$
10"   85$
12"   99$
14"   114$
16"   125$
18"   152$
20"   172$
22"   191$

The same quality hair can be provided into bulk hair, full lace wig or common wig, hair pieces, or keratin U, V, I tipped extensions,

my phone 0816 668 2491

Am interested!lets talk bussiness,give me your email addy
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by Creamberry: 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2010
TOP BUYING THROW AWAY HAIR PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW AND GET THE DAZZLYN LOOK,

We are partners with major Human Hair producers/manufactures. We source and deliver all your hair types and deliver it to you anywhere you are across the globe at a price you can't find in the market.

Please call 08098755599 to place your order or you can check out our facebook page: dazzlynhair@facebook.com to see more pics or send an email to: dazzlynhair@gmail.com

Looking forward to giving you that dazzlyn look.

Cheers!!!

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by goldenterp(f): 12:06am On Sep 26, 2010
To get that cool look for all your Independence events check out our Wayfarer Sunglasses. Affordable and Available now in Shades of Green & White.
Hey ,have you gotten your green and white stunners? Dont be left out this Independence celebrations, to order call 07081476247 or send an e-mail to golterp@gmail.com

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by Furnishing: 1:39am On Sep 26, 2010
Hi Nairalanders,

Macro Investment & Intergrated Co. Ltd. situated at Block 4, Shop 9 & 10, Oduo International market, Ojota, Lagos state.

we are dealers in office and home furnishings with accessorie such as:-

1.  Curtains (Windows and Doors)
2.  Rotirons for curtains, and its accessories
3.  Vertical Blinds for offices
4.  Linings, Tapes, Hooks and curtain Rails (There are many designs in our office - we also have our catalogues to chose from)
    ROD  ACCESSORIES
Rod, Caps(varions designs),  braket,   Rings and  Rails

we undergo complete Office and Home furnishings in terms of windows and doors curtains.

WE Have AMERICAN CURTAINS

Tafita, Damas, American Curtains,  Laces,  Foreign Rotiron, Rod, all colours etc

Free Delivery services available within Lagos state.

Contact person:-  Martins 08033294913, 08060206053,

email address: furnishing77@yahoo.com
Office: Block 4, shop 9 & 10, Oduo International market, Ojota, Lagos state, Nigeria

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by Benzoric: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2010
Just arrived and selling fast Hawes and Curtis shirts, Male and Female available @ N7500 each.

Discount available on orders over 5. Also available pre-order your H&C's or shoes from UK

Call 08062619088 or 08094494535. email benzoric@yahoo.com.
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by laolay2g(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2010
i have different polo ralph lauren for sale,small and big horse,tommy polos too and burberry polos price ranges from 3,000-5,000,call me on 07052505339 or 08030677581 or email laolay2g@yahoo.com i will definitely meet you ahywhere you want.
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by laolay2g(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2010
i have different polo ralph lauren for sale,small and big horse,tommy polos too and burberry polos price ranges from 3,000-5,000,call me on 07052505339 or 08030677581 or email laolay2g@yahoo.com i will definitely meet you ahywhere you want.
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by AustinG1(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2010
I'VE GOT ASSORTED ''SWATCH'' WRIST WATCHES OF 2010 DESIGNS , U'LL SURELY SEE B4 U PAY. WIL BRING IT TO U ANYWHERE IN LAGOS. 07031339424, 08024582689, austinerules004@yahoo.com.
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by uniquefash: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2010
We have unique and innovative products and fashion accessories for sale @ reduced prices, starting from =N500. We are social, check us on facebook: uniquefashionproducts@yahoo.com. or click on this link http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=8963&id=100001591789474&l=98e1c1e60f

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by style2: 11:06am On Oct 01, 2010
Moderator: Permit me to use this medium, (this will hopefully make Nigerians happy)

I see there are mixed feelings on Nigeria 50 Years.
In sincerity I wish evreyone HAPPY INDEPENDENCE!
May this celebration usher Nigerian into a great country with God-chosen leaders to lead the country in the right direction.
May the citizens flourish in all worthy exploits.

Hope you are all enjoying yourselves; as we promised, GORGEOUS LOOKS is giving 5000 Naira FREE GIFTS to all Nigerians to enjoy on our website: http://www.thegorgeouslooks.com/

Hurry now while offer last, as there will be high interest in the FREE GIFT.
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by chase4(m): 10:28am On Oct 02, 2010
By using BODY MAGIC you can achieve this in ten minutes, you can also make money by becoming a distributor. To buy or become a distributor call Osondu on 08062187803, 08166269994 or 08184104373.

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by beckyseun(f): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2010
Order for your unique hand-crafted beaded accessories by contacting me on beckyolagunju@yahoo.com
Attached is a sample of my costume bead

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by beckyseun(f): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2010
more

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by beckyseun(f): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2010
more

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by herzy: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2010
l'm in need of information on suppliers of all types of ;
ladies Tops and men's shirt and wears, jeans for ladies and men @ whole sales prices.
also original Mary kay, Mac and other designer make ups @whole sales prices.
italian shoes for ladiees and men are also needed

all these and other fashion items are needed because i want to open a boutique. any useful information will be appreciated, please.
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by pretts(f): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2010
High Quality, Unique & Trendy U.S Ladies Tops, Dresses, Bags, Evening & Casual Clutch Purses for sale, Prices from 3500.Call 08027377117,07025985824 or BB Pin 2218C921 for purchases & more info on how to view catalog.

Become a fan of our new facebook page.Its an online clothing & accessories store called LaModa Apparel & Accessories, We deal in Ladies Tops,Dresses,Bags,Casual & Evening Clutches etc.Kindly view the link to see some images of what we have on sale.Here's d link to the page, http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=128759367176722&fbb=r7e9261cc&refid=46

Here are the links to the individual albums on the page
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=33259&id=128759367176722&saved

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=33247&id=128759367176722

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=33235&id=128759367176722

http://www.facebook.com/ album.php?aid=33258&id=128759367176722

This is also a link to our thread on nairaland,

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-523824.0.html
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by Hussain555(m): 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2010
hi all,
i`ve been searchin 4 eva wer i can get
nike low dunks, supra skytops, k-swiss
or adidas sneakers. i`ll appreciate ur
replies,
i stay in kwara, so only sellers who ship
would be useful, thanks
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by accessorys: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2010
ACCESSORYS @ THE FUSION LIFESTYLE SHOPPING EVENT !!!

A OPPORTUNITY TO "SHOP TILL YOU DROP" @ RIDICULOUS PRICES

DATE:31 October · 12:00 PM-7PM

VENUE: THE GRAND BALLROOM , EKO HOTEL AND SUITES ,
VICTORIA ISLAND
Lagos, Nigeria

ADD US ON FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lagos-Nigeria/ACCESSORYS/53829800094

10% OFF ON ALL STOCK AVAILABLE @ THE EVENT!!!
UPTO 40% OF SELECTED LINES !!!

SHOP ONLINE @
http://accessorys.net/

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by coolguy3: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2010
looking for a place to buy ur shoe,bags,clothings,wrist watches,sandals slippers etc,u need not look further.KIT-UP is just the right place for u.call 08060336776 or mail boladotun@yahoo.com

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by coolguy3: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2010
check them out!call 08060336776 or mail boladotun@yahoo.com.u can also come to our showroom at iponri estate,surulere lagos.

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by Kol: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2010
Sugar & Tommy Shoes from Dublin - Ireland (Europe):

Prices from N850 to N2,500********

******15 designs in 5 different colours!!

Sleek Warehouse, Aswani Market, Isolo, Lagos

Call our sales person on 08163281222 or

email: sleekwarehouse@yahoo.com

Distributors welcome!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by Benzoric: 7:18am On Oct 15, 2010
HI,

I WILL THE ORDERING ANOTHER BATCH OF HAWES AND CURTIS SHIRT ON SATURDAY 16 OCOTOBER, 2010. CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME WITH THE CODE AND SIZE.

ORDERS TO BE IN LAGOS BY MONTH END.

THERE ARE STILL HAWES AND CURTIS SHIRTS AVAILABLE FOR SALE.

ALSO YOU CAN PRE-ORDER SHOES ON ANY UK WEBSITE AND HAVE IT DELIVERED TO LAGOS

08062619088 or email benzoric@yahoo.com
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2010
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by SAPNETUK: 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2010
You can place orders for clothing,shoes ,bags and accessories on any UK website or store, pay in Naira and get it delivered to your doorstep in Nigeria

Hawes and Curtis formal shirts @ £69 buy one get 2 free.
5 working days to get them in Nigeria. That's just N17,000 for 3 shirts. Trust us this offer will not last long. we can handle any quantity required.

*HACKETT *CHARLES TYRWHITT *BARKER *RUSSELL & BROMLEY *SUNGLASS HUT

***BURTON,  20% off everything!

Simply visit www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by OWJAY: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2010
Hi guys, its time to get noticed, the Future Nigeria's newest spin-off Y!naija online magazine is already the buzz & you can upload ur best daily high fashion outfits so we can commend u for ur unique style. Upload ur pictures now and send to [purpleivy@hotmail.co.uk]. Fashion related personal stories that are fabulous enough to read, would also be published. Get your cameras out guys and start uploading!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.