Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,280 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:54 AM

I Hate Posts About Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate Posts About Christianity (745 Views)

Random Issues About Christianity / Pope Leo X And His Most Infamous Declaration About Christianity!a Must Read! / For Those Of You Who Have Doubts About Christianity, Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Posts About Christianity by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:32am On Aug 13, 2012
i hate posts about christianity because they are so dull, boring, huge paragraphs and filled with senseless quotations from some gad-damn book.
Re: I Hate Posts About Christianity by nikkyshyne(f): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2012
And I hate threads like this because the OP thinks his beliefs supersedes every other beliefs. Hosea 4: 6 ~ My people perish from lack of knowledge.
Re: I Hate Posts About Christianity by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2012
ofcourse it does. i mean cmon yours is just man-made synthetic religion revolving around man-worship. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Hate Posts About Christianity by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2012
Majority of their posts are actually the way you describe them but you could still try to read them to get more understanding of their beliefs and ways of life.
Re: I Hate Posts About Christianity by ayobase(m): 10:33am On Aug 13, 2012
nikkyshyne: And I hate threads like this because the OP thinks his beliefs supersedes every other beliefs. Hosea 4: 6 ~ My people perish from lack of knowledge.

Should I add to that?
''Pagan, u are a fool''!
Re: I Hate Posts About Christianity by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2012
ayobase:

Should I add to that?
''Pagan, u are a fool''!
What is it with Christians and the way they throw the word 'fool' around? Doesn't the bible say you are in danger of hell fire if you call anyone a fool?
Re: I Hate Posts About Christianity by ayobase(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2012
E_monkey:
What is it with Christians and the way they throw the word 'fool' around? Doesn't the bible say you are in danger of hell fire if you call anyone a fool?

From the same Bible u quoted, go revisit and tell me who are called fools!
Re: I Hate Posts About Christianity by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2012
ayobase:

From the same Bible u quoted, go revisit and tell me who are called fools!
I don't know exactly what you mean but I assume you are talking about the verse that says, "A fool says in his heart there is no God". Is that the part? Pagan is not an atheist.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Posts About Christianity by ayobase(m): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
E_monkey:
I don't know exactly what you mean but I assume you are talking about the verse that says, "A fool says in his heart there is no God". Is that the part? Pagan is not an atheist.

I know of course....just hate it when pple run their mouth like basket!
Must u make a point with that?
Re: I Hate Posts About Christianity by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2012
E_monkey:

haha i never knew that! grin
thank you E monkey brother smiley
Re: I Hate Posts About Christianity by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

haha i never knew that! grin
thank you E monkey brother smiley
Are you an atheist? Sorry, I assumed that since your name was Pagan that meant you were an adherent of any of the African religions.
Re: I Hate Posts About Christianity by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
E_monkey:
Are you an atheist? Sorry, I assumed that since your name was Pagan that meant you were an adherent of any of the African religions.

ofcourse i am Pagan Traditionalist. i am Maguzawa Haussa. i was referring to that bible quote. it seems it doesnt apply to me. cool
Re: I Hate Posts About Christianity by Ptolomeus(m): 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
i hate posts about christianity because they are so dull, boring, huge paragraphs and filled with senseless quotations from some gad-damn book.

Do not hate friend ... rather, we pity them.
They have problems with thinking ... inconsistencies parrot taught by Pastor ...
If the Christian God existed, he would be the first to condemn them!
Re: I Hate Posts About Christianity by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

ofcourse i am Pagan Traditionalist. i am Maguzawa Haussa. i was referring to that bible quote. it seems it doesnt apply to me. cool
What does that mean?
Re: I Hate Posts About Christianity by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ptolomeus:

Do not hate friend ... rather, we pity them.
They have problems with thinking ... inconsistencies parrot taught by Pastor ...
If the Christian God existed, he would be the first to condemn them!

i am not soft brother. diamond cuts diamond, if you know what i mean. .
Re: I Hate Posts About Christianity by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
E_monkey:
What does that mean?

i am Pagan Hausa. i follow Maguzawa Traditional Beliefs. i am a Bamaguje.
Re: I Hate Posts About Christianity by Ptolomeus(m): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

i am not soft brother. diamond cuts diamond, if you know what i mean. .
Lol, yes, it's understood ... of course!
Here we say "stick and stick" (palo y palo!) lol!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Posts About Christianity by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Lol, yes, it's understood ... of course!
Here we say "stick and stick" (palo y palo!) lol!

haha christians you here me>!!!!!!!!! PALO Y PALO! grin
Re: I Hate Posts About Christianity by UyiIredia(m): 1:55am On Aug 14, 2012
You are talking about OLAADEGBU's posts which are styled in that matter. Christian posts aren't boring.
Re: I Hate Posts About Christianity by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
^maybe you are right about olaadegbu but this trend is noticed among other christians as well.

(1) (Reply)

Hell Is Real, I Went There / A Question For The Christians!!! / Why Do U Choose To Always Pray At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.