Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Alosiby's house... - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alosiby's house... (40172 Views)

10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. / Guess What I Just Did? / How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (51) (Go Down)

Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2012
Breathing, my post was not hidden o. I didn't know that Alosiby's Diaryland chat room was in diaries. I thought it was in General when I stumbled on it. I had posted before realizing it, so I had to hide d post.

Moderators can post even when the thread is locked, just that no one will be able to view it.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 11:12am On Aug 22, 2012
skillet: hey, where are all these ladies who are afraid to write what they like? lol. see, no real male presence anymore. wheres teeo? hefner? issoria. ama head over to the bar. maybe ill run into them. alosiby, come and lock your door

Ski baba, you can still write what you like. Let's create another thread for that. But, na anybody go write o.

Make I help out sef .. .

will do later.

Got to go.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2012
@sapphiredamsel oops sorry, i aint uploading it again. If u really want to see it drag SOM here to ask me to do that. If not.....otan ni yen.
Re: Alosiby's house... by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2012
alosiby92: @eyeswideopen: why did you stop writing your diary to your future wife?
Had to take a break, it brings back sad old memories. But I'll continue soon.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2012
Teeo, what if I am that frog and I need to be kissed by a real prince for the real me to show. What am I saying, my point is, next time you click on my profile and scroll to that pix, kiss your phone and the real me which is hidden behind the pix would be revealed. Lolzzzz
Re: Alosiby's house... by Gentiejag(f): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
@skillet... What are you writing o? Its fiction i hope!! Nd kom nd finish it.!

@sapphiredamsel...you do not need to use God to beg muhammed again
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2012
Breathing i only know sleeping beauty and the prince turned frog not the reverse. Lolzz anyway.

Need a new distraction, Breathing i guess u know what that means...
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
Teeo, I'm not talking about the sleeping beauty story. Anyway, by new distraction, are you saying you need a new girl again. Make me the next girl now, I'd like to give you what these other girls haven't been giving you. And that's enough drama to keep you too occupied to be distracted *winks*
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
Tgirl, I'm happy the moderator didn't get banned. So what's the reason we can't have the diaries section chatroom in the diary section. (Not like I like the idea anyway) but I'm just curious!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2012
@Bright,

since u don't like d idea, dere's no point. Except others would want sum'n like dat. D section is structured in such a way that threads don't receive comment except from d poster, mod or admin. So, I would have to ask Seun if we can have an exception, i.e if it's necessary. I doubt it is cos we already have dis place.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2012
@Breathing why are u always so spot on. But as regards u, i wldnt even dare. I would prefer u just keep entertaining yourself with my escapades.

She seems to have little drama sha, more updates later.
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2012
Greetings people...how far now? Alosiby traveled for 24 hours only to find that:
teeo has fallen madlessly in love...to the point that he would die (If the vigilantes shot him) just for her...
bright almost died for love doing mush mush business in one man's car...
Tgirl finally exercised her right as a moderator...
Sapphire took my advice and ate yellow garri (Hope she didn't get diarhoea)...
skillet went to the bar..
Omolala has finally found our location (Welcome-oh!!!)..
And Teeo uploaded a very hondsum pic of himself only to take it off after ten mins and not let anyone of us see it...@teeo, why na?
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2012
Ok Tgirl, there's no need asking Seun for something you don't think is necessary, is there? Still ask others anyway.

Alosiby: come on, come down to your house oya!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2012
Alosiby ooo, so sorry u didnt get to see the pix. Maybe next time or if SOM asks for it
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2012
Oh, Alosiby is even here already.

In other recent developments:

Teeo has bluntly refused to date Bright!!! And Bright is mourning the loss of Teeo.

Btw, I wasn't doing any mushy business o God knows.
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2012
wait..wait...hold up! Mourning the loss of Teeo ehn, what of that your baby??
@Teeo, is she too bright for you?cheesy

Yes, I'm back oh...my department had a loooooooooonnng excursion to academia involving tests and alot of studying...
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2012
Alosiby thank u oo, as if i didnt know she is brighter than them.

Breathing was doing mushy mushy and the car wanted to scatter scatter.
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2012
Imagine:
Orbituary for one ibo girl
Cause of death: Car accident as a result of mush mush business

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2012
Ok, oh...breathing we have heard you...you did not do mush mush business...however, the car supernaturally decided to swerve as you were engaging "baby" in conversation....
anyways, we thank GOD for your life....
so, you people have been banned from having Igbedu in Dubai...sorry oh!
what of paris?..or london?..Oshodi?
Me: I no get plane ticket to come either way...sad
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2012
Alosiby likes guys with dreads too. Hmmmm, just how many things can two girls have in common. I love guys with dreads too, mof, I love guys with hair, and I was only trying to brush my baby's hair backwards when we almost died. That's just it o, the hair on his head, Bright with a comb, trying to make it go back, while knowing how much he hates that. I was upright all through, I didn't go down, as many of you are thinking. (Who does that anyway, except someone whose got a desperately urgent death wish).

Btw, everyone that didn't see Teeo's pix should put down their names in a list, and all of you should contribute for my next bis, then I would mail it to each one of you. Very simple!
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2012
And about the Dubai meeting being cancelled. Seriously nah, you guys can't just plan an intending colossal failure like that and hang it on Bright's head.

Though almost everyone is saying they would be there, I wouldn't be surprised if on that day, only Tgirl turns up for moral support.

So I think we should first start with something as casual as all diarians in/around Lagos meeting up in a fast food for eeeehm ice-cream, and pop corn, and let's not forget the cheap booze for Teeo. We can then plan a reunion depending on how many people show up for the cheap booze!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2012
Isnt it obvious that Breathing was mushy mushying with the hair. Lol and i didnt even in my wildest imagine you going down. To be honest i kind of think u dont go down. Thats me for u, the all trusting guy.

Alosby help me warn this brighter than bright babe not copywrong my pics into any body's mail cos if she does their phones would all crash. Never mind, i know all those she intends sending it too. They are all stingy and wont send one kobo for BIS so; duh.

Me i wld like the groove to be in dubai
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2012
Sorry to bump in on the convo. Guys, please do me a favour. I have a directive from my oga to move/delete all threads/posts that contain sex/explicit words/pix/scenes/videos and so one. Kindly modify your posts if application cos I wont like to delete the precious posts on you guys diaries.

The clean up is extremely important to the stability on Nairaland.

Thanks for your cooperation. I know you got my back.
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2012
I don't think there's anything explicit in my diary, Tgirl...thanks for the heads up, though..
@Bright: Ok, so you also like guys with dreads....mmmm....but, em, peter (or is it paul) from Psquare had it bad when the dreads were short..now that they've grown longer he's better looking....
So "baby" has kinky hair?
@Teeo, LWKMD! Copywrong? how are we not sure it is your pic that will crash all their phones and computer screens? cheesy
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2012
Alosiby do u want to see my pix.

And i dont have lots of hair. So i dont look anything like ur futurehusband
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
@ Teeo, LOL....yes, I do...make una upload am for me...
By the way, which boy is running away from molly? (by the way, I want to meet you too molly)
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2012
@GentieJag: I love the song "Be thou".....so beautiful....
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2012
Alosiby sorry to disappoint u but that would have to be some other time.
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2012
LOL molly...Love the last post...*wipes tears streaking from eyes
I feel the same way about diaryland....
*ehm, but for your son's wedding..I hope my future husband will pay for my plane ticket to come see it...
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2012
@Teeo: just wait for me to come online before doing drastic things like that or better still tell all Dlanders when you will so we can adequately prepare...
*so you are bald?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2012
Alosiby, I have this very soft hair that stands in strands when left to grow full. Secondly, i dont look nice when my hair is much and thirdly i have this headaches so i need to make my head as light as possible(i talk a lot about alabukun).

Maybe u wld have to delete the love u have for hairs on the head, if u wld consider me as a future husband wink.

And mind u i have a good substitute. Am hairy in other parts. My hands and legs are hairy. Ladies unconsciously play with my hairs. So u cld make do with those parts. Lolzzzz.

Breathing just watch and dont comment.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2012
Tgirl: thanks for the heads up too oh, does that mean you would have to go through my diary from the start looking for explicit scenes or whatever you guys call it, that's hard work o, Seun should start paying o. If you find anything on me sha, just help me modify rather than delete abeg.

Thank you trusting Teeo, for once there is a show of trust from you. I do not do what you think I do not do anyway.

Alosiby, me too I don't know which one is Peter and which one is Paul, what I know is that I have always liked the one with hair better. My baby doesn't have kinky hair o, he used to o, but I was one of the chief people who begged him to get rid of it, cuz you know how it is in Naija, first you can't show that to your parents, and secondly, if there is a robbery on street A, and the police finds a guy on dreads on street B, then dreaded guy gets arrested, beaten, tortured, interrogated, jailed then either dies or get bailed before the real investigations begin. Didn't want none of that biko!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (51)

I Want To Quit Friends & Social Media Because Of Too Much Of Financial Begging / 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 / 2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.