Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,754 members, 7,875,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Alosiby's house... - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alosiby's house... (40170 Views)

10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. / Guess What I Just Did? / How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (51) (Go Down)

Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2012
Hehe***claps hand***. What is going on here?
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2012
lipsrsealed ℓ☺ℓ, Teeo, I'd let my alosiby marry you as long as you don't have hair on your chest. I would not tolerate any chest hair, and for someone who intends pounding her husband sometime, you might not be so safe with hairy legs around alosiby cuz you might wake up screaming one night just to find your legs being waxed! Lwkmd!!!

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2012
ROTFLMAO Breathing u wont kill me. Ok as for the chest, i made mention of only hands and legs. I dont even have beards, look at my pix again(dont mail it) u wld notice that.

So am in Alosiby's good books then..

Pls someone should bring Molly here i need to know her.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2012
Lolzzz. You guys should chill about Molly kwanu. How is you people's body doing you sef. Molly would come when it's time. The best always comes at last nah wink
Re: Alosiby's house... by Gentiejag(f): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2012
@alosiby...i love when that song is played with just violin as d instrument backing up...i totally love it!!!

@breathing,teeo,alosiby92...#Godiswatchingyouswaphusbandhidepicturestalkhairystuffndblahblahblah

2 Likes

Re: Alosiby's house... by Fyngal1(f): 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2012
*sighs* i think my bf might turn out to be a one post (or ten posts wonder) cos he told me yesterday dat updating his diary is a whole lot of work nd takes a lot of tym. I pray he fynds something else to take his interest. (he waz addicted to facebook untill i dragged him to NL. Now i wish i had left him there)
Re: Alosiby's house... by Fyngal1(f): 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2012
Hmm! Teeo, have u heard of Lord Voldermort? Be careful of Brighter grammar o!
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2012
ℓ☺ℓ, I thought he was getting tired too. I get so tempted to like his post or welcome him but I won't if that's the price I have to pay for you to come back o!
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 6:57am On Aug 23, 2012
alosiby92: Dearest Future Hubby...
A bit about myself.. I'm allergic to chest hair...

Ehm...so Teeo, if I'm considering you......Biko, no chest hair....
LOL, Breathing so true...all the guys with kinky hair look dodgy to the police...
LOL @ Gentiejag...I no dey swap husband oh....smiley Let me leave teeo for lady tee..
@fyn, shame...lets just wait for him to get tired then come back....sorry, we've missed you sha...wait, what's his diary about?
by the way, I don't think Molly's coming to visit...she and a few other dlanders are still put off by the smell of IZAL and the thought of waterbacksiding...
@teeo, why don't we all arrange a date and time to put up our real pics?
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 8:00am On Aug 23, 2012
Alosiby: I hate chest hair too, totally gross, it's like having a dirty pillow. Oddly enough, I have a strand or two on my chest. *winks* and I love those sha
Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 8:32am On Aug 23, 2012
breathing: Alosiby: I hate chest hair too, totally gross, it's like having a dirty pillow. Oddly enough, I have a strand or two on my chest. *winks* and I love those sha

eeewwww. totally grossed out. next thing, youll be telling us about your moustache or your neck hair. too much testosterone. too much information. now i will be needing therapy to get rid of the images in my head.

mod, please hide that post. its se-xy in nature.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2012
Skillet, lolzzzz, why are you crying nah, do you have chest hair? Or is it cuz I dissed your favourite boxers yesterday? Nice to see you throw a tantrum anyways, cuz I was about to tell you that you are being too quite these days. So now that we all know about my moustache and neck hair, facial hair, baritone voice and testosterone, can you now go and meet your therapist already and gerroff my back! And as for too much information, all you gonna get from me is more too much information, you obviously know already that the cure to this, is to stop falling over/ devouring anything written by me, can you do that?
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 9:49am On Aug 23, 2012
@ Sapphire: you get belle? EHn? Why the nausea? In just about every nigerian film I watch, whenever a girl starts vomitting, she's knocked up...so....who is responsible? *grabs her boomerang slipper and aims at Sapphire.....
@Eyeswideopen: I'm about to read your diary for the future madam..
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2012
SO Eyes wide open, you were girly? how so? please elaborate....was it your mannerisms or voice or dressing?

@Sapphire: WHO IS RESPONSIBLE??!! After all we have done for you, you this girl...did we not send you to school to read your books? how did this happen? Me, I am too young to be a godmother...why now? *continues hitting Sapphire with slipper
don't you know that boys, when they touch you, your stomach will grow? *takes a handful pepper and rubs it in Sapphire's face...
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2012
Morning everybody,

Alosiby haba, i cross my heart i dont have hair on my chest(not if u call the tiny ones around my belly button hairy).
Me i woldnt mind ur distraction oo, brighter grammer seems to intelligent.
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2012
@ Breathing: I seriously did not know what abacha was until you mentioned it in your post...*runs over to uncle google to answer her question....
African Salad Ke? Must taste very...uhm, flavourful...especially if you can put iru (that nasty smelling stuff aka Ogiri) inside...
As for Molly's son's wedding to your daughter...mmm, join the mermaid association? Does anyone have their details or should I just jump into the nearest river? DO you think they will be able to arrange transport for me to the Dairyland get-together?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2012
@Alosiby... U better leave Saphire alone before she breathes her fire on you for putting pepper in her eyes.. Haba! I hope your children don't get a taste of this o.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 23, 2012
Alosiby, first u wld pound ur hubby, now pepper in ur daughters eyes. Hmmm hmmm i just hope ur future husband is reading this
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2012
@Sixteen...so you know who is responsible for her belle?..I see you also want something hot on your face...*Proceeds to call breathing.
Breathing! please come and give this girl a hot slap...she know who is responsible for sapphire's nausea and is questioning my actions..... (LOL, I'm just kidding..wouldn't do that to my kids)

@ Teeo, breathing, sixteen...I have my picture ready, its just a matter of who wants to see am and if i can also see theirs...
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2012
Alosiby pls put up ur pics without that hat. I seem to like some things that am seeing(the uncovered part wink)

if i see ur pics then maybe i wld upload mine again
Re: Alosiby's house... by EyesWideOpen(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2012
alosiby92: SO Eyes wide open, you were girly? how so? please elaborate....was it your mannerisms or voice or dressing?

@Sapphire: WHO IS RESPONSIBLE??!! After all we have done for you, you this girl...did we not send you to school to read your books? how did this happen? Me, I am too young to be a godmother...why now? *continues hitting Sapphire with slipper
don't you know that boys, when they touch you, your stomach will grow? *takes a handful pepper and rubs it in Sapphire's face...
Definately not in dressing, hell NO. But I walked and talked like a girl. That was back then.
Btw, easy on @Sapphire, haba, that's too harsh. Hope U dnt do dt to ur child (I hope you're really kidding).
Re: Alosiby's house... by EyesWideOpen(m): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2012
Mawnin house.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 23, 2012
Hehehe... Ok now, let saphire come first. Where is d picture now?
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2012
what pic? My pic...I meant if nobody uploads theirs, I am not doing likewise. Me also I want to see what y'all look like.....hehhe...
Re: Alosiby's house... by EyesWideOpen(m): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2012
Lead d way Dear. @Alosiby, if you put urs up, we all wud.
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2012
Ok...if you insist....

Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2012
I see u skillz... Back from therapy already?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Gentiejag(f): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2012
Its a jonzing world.....who knows dat song?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2012
Alosiby, i cant stop laughing. What do u think ur hiding. Abeg open up lets see something oo
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 10:50am On Aug 23, 2012
@Teeo, so I'm not seggzy? LOLZ...I uploaded a pic...what of you people? Anyway I have a lecture to attend...
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2012
Hey Alosiby is beautiful. If thats ur hair, i love it. And ur smile is hmmmmm
Re: Alosiby's house... by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2012
Yeah, I love it too. @Alosiby, open up na. Wetin u dey hide hide be that? Will upload mine l8r in d day. I'll tell y'all wen I do, cos it'd be in my profile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (51)

I Want To Quit Friends & Social Media Because Of Too Much Of Financial Begging / 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 / 2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.