Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Alosiby's house... - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alosiby's house... (40164 Views)

10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. / Guess What I Just Did? / How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (51) (Go Down)

Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2012
Ooo fyn girl, u came really late. Things like that happen once in a while
Re: Alosiby's house... by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2012
Tgirl4real:

efiko means a bookworm, not a bad thing na.

I saw d pix where you wore a pair of glasses.

Who is talking to u? *hiss*
tongue

Tgirl!!! Wtf? Take a chill pill. I made a mistake, do u av to be so harsh?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Fyngal1(f): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2012
@teeo, y nah?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2012
Some people protested in the afternoon and got their wishes. But any other protests would just be throwing tantrums....

Sorry ooo next time ask the spirit to lead u.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Fyngal1(f): 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2012
Alryt. No problem.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 11:44pm On Aug 23, 2012
EyesWideOpen:
Tgirl!!! Wtf? Take a chill pill. I made a mistake, do u av to be so harsh?

Did u have to take it so personal? Didn't u see the *tongue out* emoticon. I was only teasing o.

Abeg relax, we are all friends here.

I'm surprised no one in d house came to my defence. sad

@Fyngal,
No blame ur fb love na. U sef talk say d date didn't go well. I guess d guy got the message early enough. How are u?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2012
teeo:

Haba Tee mama that was harsh,, i laughed my behind off.

Ehn ehen...I knew someone would have replied.

Eyeswideshut, don't mind him o. Listen to breathing u hear.

It's a way of me welcoming you to da club. *hugs*
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 6:54am On Aug 24, 2012
@Tmama....yes,I am i guess.. I wear glasses...LOL at the comment though, I had no idea what an efiko meant..
@Sapphire: You still havent told me who is responsible for your nausea.....hehhe....
@EWO..saw the pic, finally...not bad smiley you look very familiar....
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 24, 2012
Morning all.

Alosiby correct yoruba babe that doesnt know the meaning of Efiko. Hmmm it makes me wonder..
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 7:35am On Aug 24, 2012
Ha alosiby;u better dont let me talk about the nausea. So that it wont be of a case of yam pepper scatter scatter(ki o ma di oro isu ata yan yan)
Re: Alosiby's house... by Gentiejag(f): 8:43am On Aug 24, 2012
@breathing...its fully OMOTOLANI which means ''A child is the same with wealth''

@sapphiredamsel...u and all dis ijinle yoruba
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 9:02am On Aug 24, 2012
@teeeoo: Ex-Squeeze me! I never learnt yoruba in a classroom, oh! Stop judging....
@ Sapphire, Are you feeling better though? It's not belle, right?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 24, 2012
alosiby92:
@ Sapphire, Are you feeling better though? It's not belle, right?

Alosiby Alosiby, haba giri wanyo oo.
I cant stop laughing, but to be honest when sapphire first talked about her Nausea that was d first thought that crossed my mind. But i know Sapphire is smart with all here fire LOLzzz no offense pls
Re: Alosiby's house... by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2012
@Tgirl, got it. *smiles*
@Alosiby, did u say familiar? Really?
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2012
@teeo....LOL...abi,what with all this "baby and I made up" she's posting, i am getting worried oh....but I trust Sapphire...she wouldnt do such (i hope) *Sapphire save your flat stomach for the graduation pictures, oh!
@EWO..yea, but like one of the guys I've seen in my present location..
@ farydah...long time! how are you? You no fit comment anymore?
Re: Alosiby's house... by farydah: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2012
Hullo house
Alosiby's not like that ooo*facepalm* BTW, saw ur pic...... nice to knw ure also bespectacled...short or long? I been bespectacled for 11 solid years...lolzzz
Re: Alosiby's house... by farydah: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2012
Yea, and ure pwetty cheesy
Is it safe to assume you dont makeup?
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2012
Make up? LOL...There's a funny story behind that...will write it in my diary...
I'm short...I've been short for the past 9 years...LOL...so you are also bespectacled? I would like to see a pic if possible..(but no pressure)
however, I think the lighting in my pic made me look lighter and brighter and prettier (somewhat) so I put it up cause it was one of my best pics....look slightly different in real life..
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2012
Gentiejag to the rescue, thanks for that definition, you've actually proven to be smarter than my almighty google. Is it a male or female name?

So many bespectacled girls in this section, hmmmm.
Re: Alosiby's house... by farydah: 10:16am On Aug 24, 2012
Dont we all go for the best pics? Lolzzzz. U tink Teeo and EWO chose the worse?! Nah
Cant wait to read ur makeup story....ur writeups are ribcracking walai.
Re: Alosiby's house... by farydah: 10:19am On Aug 24, 2012
Breathing u can join us*wink*
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2012
alosiby92: @teeo....LOL...abi,what with all this "baby and I made up" she's posting, i am getting worried oh....but I trust Sapphire...she wouldnt do such (i hope) *Sapphire save your flat stomach for the graduation pictures, oh!
@EWO..yea, but like one of the guys I've seen in my present location..
@ farydah...long time! how are you? You no fit comment anymore?

to make up doesnt mean sexxx ooo,egbami lowo alosiby. Fyi,i had my period on the festival day. Mybaby is in lag while i'm in school. To me, i think to make up is to settle one's differences*eela part 1*
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2012
Sapphire, I have heard you...
*just teasing..*offers Sapphire some of her burger nuts...
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2012
@Farydah:Of course! you never know if your future hubby is viewing your pic on NL...LOL...
by the way, you people with all you "my baby and i did this" or "your baby and you did that" is getting me jealous oh...don't you have brothers? grin
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 10:30am On Aug 24, 2012
*begs Sapphire for some fried plantain...
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 10:32am On Aug 24, 2012
alosiby92: @Farydah:Of course! you never know if your future hubby is viewing your pic on NL...LOL...
by the way, you people with all you "my baby and i did this" or "your baby and you did that" is getting me jealous oh...don't you have brothers? grin

dnt be jealous jawe.ur own wi cme. ***do u mean 2tel m dat garri dey suffer u? Chai! Odiegwu ooo. I have 3big rubber plastic ful of garri
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2012
alosiby92: *begs Sapphire for some fried plantain...

you don cari last 4dis one ooo
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2012
@Sapphire: Mschheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww! And you only tell me this now? after labouring yesterday night, missing "America's next top model" just to cook the girl's spinach...
Re: Alosiby's house... by Gentiejag(f): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2012
@breathing...Have nt heard a guy wit d name.....
Its mostly feminine.

Btw..am bespectacled too, bin using it 4 8 yrs now or more sef
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 10:41am On Aug 24, 2012
alosiby92: @Sapphire: Mschheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww! And you only tell me this now? after labouring yesterday night, missing "America's next top model" just to cook the girl's spinach...
Ndo
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 10:41am On Aug 24, 2012
@Breathing,me niether...I dont think its a guy name....funny enough, yesterday my friend was down so I recommended that she read my diary...Her name is TOLANI..
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2012
Faridah, how are you so sure I'm not in the club already grin

Alosiby: sweetheart do I need to come flog the long throat out of you or what. You always begging everything everytime. Gimme burger, gimme garri, gimme biscuit, Nigerian products would not kill you o wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (51)

I Want To Quit Friends & Social Media Because Of Too Much Of Financial Begging / 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 / 2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.