Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,670 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:52 AM

Alosiby's house... - Nairaland / General (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alosiby's house... (40202 Views)

10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. / Guess What I Just Did? / How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (51) (Go Down)

Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 10:44am On Aug 24, 2012
@ Breathing, LOL, that makes me think of the Iya Basira song by Styl Plus..the part where he says "Long throat, na food go kill you"
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 10:44am On Aug 24, 2012
Gentiejag: @breathing...Have nt heard a guy wit d name.....
Its mostly feminine.

Btw..am bespectacled too, bin using it 4 8 yrs now or more sef

For 8yrs?! My goodness
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2012
@gentiejag and farydah...aren't they supposed to make our eyesight better? instead we are almost blind without them...mscheeew!
Ok people, I have to go for my lecture now...sad
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2012
Did Gentiejag made mention of my ijinle yoruba? Well well,wat do i say?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 24, 2012
Opps no wonder, i keep asking myself something seems so similar about all the beauties. Now i know most of them are semi blind. Lol

Biko its so funny, gentlejag, farydah, alosiby, breathing, my own Som, and list keeps getting longer...

Oma she ooo.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2012
Tgirl, happy birthday too your boo, LLNP to him.

But I got scores to settle with you madam:

So he is not at home yet, and you are home alone with my pretty lil god-daughter (who I haven't yet sanctioned you for feeding dangerous cough syrup), yet you went ahead to bake a whole cake, eh? I wouldn't be surprised if you planned finishing the cake alone. Tell us your plans for the cake!

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2012
‎​I laff sit d on 4 ground
. <=))“
>
^ ^,, Teeo, I don't use glasses o biko. Eye-sight perfectly normal, my brain is the only part of me that sometimes malfunctions, all other body parts are pretty good to go! wink
Re: Alosiby's house... by Gentiejag(f): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2012
Mine is hereditary....
@alosiby92..dnt mynd dem o, now i dnt bother again abt it getting better or not, i just look 4 mad frames in diff shapes,sizes, do sum unblivable tints sef. Burr contacts to d rescue at tyms tho
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2012
Breathing this drama ur feeding ur baby with is more than Karen's own when she was in BBA. Haba dont give that man heartattack oo.

Odiro too much bikonu, wanyon...
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
@gentiejag: Contacts scare me...I read somewhere that if they tilt wrongly in your eye, they could scrape your iris and cause you to go blind..so I'm perfectly fine with my coke bottles, thank you...
@ Tmama,I agree with breathing.. Abi, oh! WHERE IS MY SLICE OF CAKE can't you see the looks of hunger on our faces? Who else is going to eat the cake if not for diaryland?
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2012
Breathing: LWKMD!!!! "I couldn't find any complete TDHs in my group. The ones with fine body didn't have fine face. Fine face didn't have fine body. I saw people I could manage though..."

"Personally, I've never met anyone who got off my back cuz of this nice approach, instead, the nicer you are, the more they think you are interested in them and that you are only lying about it, (I don't know who told them that all girls do that biko)"

Totally agree with you on all these....who told them being polite is asking for engagement ring?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2012
Alosiby, i love the way you write!

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2012
Phew, I very literally fell asleep o. Tgirl is still not here? Teeo the way you write Igbo is enough to give me a heart attack before I can finally give him one, lolzzzz but then you are really trying o, more grease. I'm gonna start my Yoruba again soon before you finish learning Igbo and I'm still stuck here a Yoruba illiterate.

Alosiby: lolzz. Are you done with lectures now 'efiko'?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
breathing: Tgirl, happy birthday too your boo, LLNP to him.

But I got scores to settle with you madam:

So he is not at home yet, and you are home alone with my pretty lil god-daughter (who I haven't yet sanctioned you for feeding dangerous cough syrup), yet you went ahead to bake a whole cake, eh? I wouldn't be surprised if you planned finishing the cake alone. Tell us your plans for the cake!

Oh! Sweetnaught (does that sound good ), u wont believe the fight I have been planning for ya ehn. I was saying you of all people will not wish my hubby a happy birthday.

Cake ehn! Hubby got back dis afternoon and he has called to say he loves the cake o. He is so happy! Meaning, I wont have enough cake to eat o cos he is taking it to d office. cry

So, no plan jare.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
breathing: Phew, I very literally fell asleep o. Tgirl is still not here? Teeo the way you write Igbo is enough to give me a heart attack before I can finally give him one, lolzzzz but then you are really trying o, more grease. I'm gonna start my Yoruba again soon before you finish learning Igbo and I'm still stuck here a Yoruba illiterate.

Alosiby: lolzz. Are you done with lectures now 'efiko'?

Tgirl went out briefly. I went to the market to stock up my mini club with home videos. cheesy

Are u back in Dubai ni cos I heard u saying you went for ya CD?
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2012
Ok Tgirl, good explanation, you are lucky to have escaped my fight, and I'm glad I escaped yours too, but why won't I wish your hubby a happy birthday nah, I don't want to die yet! Sounds like you would be getting yourself a date tonight!

Went to Dubai yesterday and came back to Lagos again!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2012
Thanks to everyone who liked my last post, I appreciate y'all.
@Tgirl, Happy Birthday to daddy T o, Olorun a se yin ni ore ara yin k'ale o!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2012
Thanks dear sweet Sixteen. Have you gone for the interview yet? The result will come out good by God's grace.

Bright, that man is going on a personal enjoyment tonight o.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2012
you r welcome Tgirl, it's not an interview o, it's second stage test.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Fyngal1(f): 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2012
@tgirl: happy birthday to ur husband. You'd better bake another cake for us o!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2012
Happy birthday to Tguy. I wish that by the time i'm 40,i should still be referred to as a girl, not a woman jor

God go make you a better husband to your wife, a good son to your parents,and above all a good father to your children. Amen. Oya Tgirl, sanwo adura
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2012
Sir shocked-fire, you wanna be called a girl at 40?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2012
Amin e po Sapphire.

Fyngal, thanks jare. Dont worry, I will bake a big, fat, sumptous cake for the diaryland get2geda: grin
Re: Alosiby's house... by farydah: 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2012
Birthday Cheers to Mr.Tgirl
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2012
Someone should pls beg Teeo not to sleep himself out o.

Teeo, u may need to change ladyT's name o. Whenever u say dat or Tee, I sometimes think u are referring to moi.lol
I will considering introducing a babe to u when u r eventually ready to settle down. cheesy

@Skillent, is d name change from Ski to charlie or from ur original name? I see u have refused to wish my hubby a happy bornday. sad

Thanks for d wish Farydah.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2012
breathing: Sir shocked-fire, you wanna be called a girl at 40?

Yes, i do
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2012
Tgirl4real: Someone should pls beg Teeo not to sleep himself out o.

Teeo, u may need to change ladyT's name o. Whenever u say dat or Tee, I sometimes think u are referring to moi.lol
I will considering introducing a babe to u when u r eventually ready to settle down. cheesy

@Skillent, is d name change from Ski to charlie or from ur original name? I see u have refused to wish my hubby a happy bornday. sad

Thanks for d wish Farydah.

jealousy jealousy
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2012
I think farydah meant she wants to look so young at 40 they still mistake her for a girl...I have the same ambition...but em, I've always been told I look older than my age...doesn't help that I am tall..
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2012
alosiby92: I think farydah meant she wants to look so young at 40 they still mistake her for a girl...I have the same ambition...but em, I've always been told I look older than my age...doesn't help that I am tall..

I see you fell in love with farydah. Abegi,check the handle well. I want to be referred to as a sweet sixteen(is your name copyrighted,sixteen?) when i am 40 and above
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2012
shocked Alosiby: hope you are good, sounds like you've had a stressful day (from your diary)

Yeah, I get what Sapphire means.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2012
Sapphire, you sure you won't get angry? shocked
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2012
breathing: Sapphire, you sure you won't get angry? shocked

Angry? Why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (51)

I Want To Quit Friends & Social Media Because Of Too Much Of Financial Begging / 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 / 2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.