Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Alosiby's house... - Nairaland / General (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alosiby's house... (40165 Views)

10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. / Guess What I Just Did? / How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (51) (Go Down)

Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 7:20am On Aug 26, 2012
Fariday: wow, i finally got seun all to myself. I knew today is a good day!

Skillet: you are finally talking to me and not at me? Wow, today is a great day.
Re: Alosiby's house... by farydah: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2012
cheesy @Breathing
Teeo Hausan ka bai yi karfi ba ko? Lolzzz. An tashi lafiya ko? Just returned from church. Kid sis made me feel guilty
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2012
@Faridah: Ke kwanu ihe I nasu kwa biko. Eyirim gi onye aboki. I just returned from church too *grin*
Re: Alosiby's house... by farydah: 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2012
Lolzzzz
Ke kwanu? - warrisit?
Biko - please
Eyirim gi onye aboki - see this hausa people(?)

I nor try?? Lolzzz. Welcum back frm church
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2012
ℓ☺ℓ, Faridah, your guess work is fair enough.

Ke kwanu -what

Ihe inasu kwa- are you speaking.

Biko- please.

Eyirim gi onye aboki- do I look like aboki to you?

Now translate yours!
Re: Alosiby's house... by farydah: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2012
Teeo Hausan ka bai yi karfi ba ko? - Teeo, your hausa skill's not really deep right?
An tashi lafiya ko? - a longer version of good morning. I coulda simply said 'ina kwana'

BTW, i took igbo classes from JS1-3.....i think i was a dunce in the subject sha cheesy
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2012
*Good day everyone...alosiby's returned and is in much better spirits....
what is all this about hausa (or is it igbo) anyway, hope nobody's swearing in a foreign language....
@hugh: Same goes for the guys...they enter marriage Skinny and end up with puffpuff sized cheecks with pot bellies, no be so?
@Breathing....so you are still yet to go on a date with Seun? *shakes her head and says 'what a pity' in yoruba....
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2012
@Breathing!!!!! Legedez benz!!! I was laughing so hard the people around me thought I was going mad...shame, its usually when you need a lift that those men aren't around but when you don't they will be "exsqueezing" you...
also agree with you on the cheating...
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2012
ℓ☺ℓ @dunce Faridah, atleast you learnt biko.

Alosiby: I have lost all my charms oh, as an Ijebu girl that you are, can you refer me to any baba that can hasten my date with Seun!
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2012
The only Baba I know is BABA SUWE....LOL...sorry, oh, i can't help you then...besides, don't you think I would have used the baba for myself? cheesy
Re: Alosiby's house... by EyesWideOpen(m): 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2012
Good day all.
Re: Alosiby's house... by EyesWideOpen(m): 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2012
Breathing: wat dis obsession wit Seun? U'd beta come off it, he is TAKEN.
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2012
@ EWO: really? by whom?
Oh, and can we please discuss your post about feeling privileged yesterday? I kind of feel the same sometimes...
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2012
@Sapphire: OMG!! poor S! On sallah day? hope the dude rots in jail and is castrated....mshceeeeeeeeew!
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2012
EWO, Seun is taken by who? You are sounding kinda possessive and jealous? Is it that you like me or your sister is dating Seun?

ℓ☺ℓ, Alosiby, who is baba SUWE
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2012
alosiby92: @Sapphire: OMG!! poor S! On sallah day? hope the dude rots in jail and is castrated....mshceeeeeeeeew!

You know O. P. C nah. They dealt and are still dealing with him. They had to bring a nurse to confirm if he succeeded in raping her or not. The nurse confirmed her a virgin. If it wie to be policemen,he would have been released on bail(bribe) the second day. You need to see the way he was treated like trash

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2012
@ Breathing: Ask him Oh!!!
EWO: How exactly do you know Seun is taken?
@Breathing: BABA Suwe is this yoruba comedian actor(I don't find him funny) that is always cast as the gateman in films...he is known for his unbelievable blackness (added on by soot/charcoal) and puffy cheeks with hobo clothing....I think he was once rumored to have swallowed drugs before or something...

Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2012
Who is EWO?

@ all, vernacular is banned in this house henceforth.

Happy Sunday y'all. cheesy
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2012
@Tmama, oya.....tell us your plans for this your DLand get together...#anywaysyoupeopleknowiwillnotbethere#WICKEDNESS...
@Sapphire: glad to hear that...the way guys treat innocent looking girls when they find out they are not virgins is terrible, I'm glad for her sake she wasn't forced to give it up to one reckless hidiot! at least now she can marry with dignity and all that..hope she wasn't traumatised though....
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2012
hughhefner: I guess smiley meanwhile breathing i wanna see ur pic too now grin help an old man out now grin grin grin

Which old man be dat? U don get grey hair ni? tongue
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2012
@Tmam, EWO is EyesWideOpen..its a long name to type...
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2012
skillet:

dont baby me. after you don yab me finish, dey here dey baby me. hein! na who be your baby? na molly i wan friend now. i don disfriend you.

Disfriend That must be a new English word. Someone should borrow me a dictionary biko. tongue

@ Breathing,

U leave original match maker here u wan go employ services of quacks. *hiss*

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2012
@ Breathing...maybe you will recognise this pic of baba suwe's....besides, when are we going to see your own?

Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2012
alosiby92: @Tmam, EWO is EyesWideOpen..its a long name to type...

I know. I'm just looking for trouble. tongue
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2012
And I ask again: E.W.O, who took Seun? *brandishes a cutlass...
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2012
ℓ☺ℓ, Tgirl, how could I have forgotten about that biko?

Alosiby, the face looks just a bit familiar, but he aint useful to me since he knows no juju
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2012
@breathing..sorry, what of the dibias in your village? I'm sure they can do something?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2012
All na wash....
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2012
Alosiby: those ones don't have power jor, they'd probably need a strand of Seun's armpit hair, where am I gonna get that nah, plus would I be able to even pluck it? Lolzzz
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2012
Am watching football Liverpool vs ManCity. Liverpool just scored there second goal. A breath taking freekick from suarez. So classical.

Sorry i just couldnt help myself. Would be back soon.

Btw. Bright dont u know dubai has the best babalawo in that nation wink. They are soo good.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2012
Hehehe, Teeo, you sound so experienced in babalawo ways. How many have you visited biko? Now I know how you get all those girls taking care of you like that.
Re: Alosiby's house... by EyesWideOpen(m): 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2012
Tgirl4real:

I know. I'm just looking for trouble. tongue
Yeah, I saw dt coming. *tongue out*

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (51)

I Want To Quit Friends & Social Media Because Of Too Much Of Financial Begging / 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 / 2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.