Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,666 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:36 AM

Alosiby's house... - Nairaland / General (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alosiby's house... (40201 Views)

10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. / Guess What I Just Did? / How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (51) (Go Down)

Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2012
@Sapphire...I no be long throat...and I don't like spinach....but will elaborate on my next post in my diary, stay tuned...how are lectures? and the books? Are you on book 7 yet?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2012
Follow ya heart Teeo, but I will prefer you don't go by night bus o. You know the new N5000 note will be out soon. lol

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2012
LOL Tmama(i just cant seem to call u Tgirl wink),
by the time 5k would be out. The flight fee shouldnt be a problem for me then.

And i have decided to make Ladytee decide for me. If she would have time for me through out next week then i wont be going.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2012
It's ok Teeo.

Sixteen, may be they want you to throw a parry. wink

Breathing, have I told you before that you are a 4110? Your own pass 419. Stop trying to 419 baby, he is smarter than u. tongue
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2012
alosiby92: @Sapphire...I no be long throat...and I don't like spinach....but will elaborate on my next post in my diary, stay tuned...how are lectures? and the books? Are you on book 7 yet?

I'm actually on the 9th book. Mydad has sent 20k out of d money. Yay! I am excited. Time to change my WARDROPE,lol
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 11:12am On Aug 27, 2012
ℓ☺ℓ @Tgirl.

Teeo: That sounds like subtle blackmail to me, asking Lady Tee to chose, I actually hope she'd say you should go :p. please before you travel with night bus, please look for one of those juju-priests that can communicate with the dead, and make sure he can type, so that incase anything happens to you, I'd still be able to read your diary! Hahah, I think it's gonna change from ajuwaya parol, to 'reporting live from the land of the dead'. I admit it would be quite a nice read. Ok, enough jokes, my point is, thou shall not travel by night biko.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Gentiejag(f): 11:13am On Aug 27, 2012
Hey pple
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2012
Sapphiredamsel:

I'm actually on the 9th book. Mydad has sent 20k out of d money. Yay! I am excited. Time to change my WARDROPE,lol

See this sly babe, I knew all that money couldn't have been for books, when did books get that expensive when you aint studying medicine cheesy
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2012
@breathing...just when I decided to read your diary from scratch, you decide to delete posts, abi?
@Gentiejag: How are you my bespectacled friend?
@Sapphire: So na wardrobe you wan use book money buy? No wahala...just make sure there is still enough leftover to buy books, 35 sounds like no joke..
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2012
What post is Alosiby talking about undecided . What you don't know can't hurt you jor!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
@Alosiby, I don't know if we are talking about the same place but this one has got lots of guest houses.
@Tgirl, a party in my dream without my consent? They'd better park well cos I aint ready to go crazy o.
Re: Alosiby's house... by AleciaM(f): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2012
Wow, Alosiby thanks for the invitation *hugs and kisses* but hope am not too late though, am sure Tgirl will allow me some space with her.*smiles* Coming to Alosiby house I can now say Alecia is fully in diaryland. *everybody come give a group hug* awwww.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2012
Welcome to the house Alecia, plenty hugs for you.

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Gentiejag(f): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2012
@alecia m. Dats quite an analysis..welcome to the house nd just mayb we kan get u sum1 ere

**looks arnd to get a single guy**

ok, dey ar all taken (even by the alredi coupled babes) but we wil work sumfin out
Re: Alosiby's house... by EyesWideOpen(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
Welcome to the family Miss Alecia. grin
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2012
Alecia, I'm still angry with you for raising my hopes, then letting it crash without a parachute grin angry

Anyway, I'd still hug you, just that I don't do group hugs. Has anyone here ever done of group hug for real? Too girly/mushy/nollywoody ending ish ± the fear of ...
Re: Alosiby's house... by EyesWideOpen(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
Gentiejag: jst hear urself. Hw r u to knw who is single nd who isn't?
Btw, Miss Alecia no mind miss jaggy, she is jst pulling ur leg.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2012
Screwface: She did talk/scolded/adviced/admonished/prayed for me close to two hours. Two freeking hours! And she ended it by saying..'A word is enough for the wise'.
Classic. Just classic.
Two hours and it's stil a WORD?? Mum??!
I love you dearly ma!

Quite a funny human being! Why haven't you invited him Alosiby?
Re: Alosiby's house... by AleciaM(f): 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
Awwwww, am feeling so special right now,

@ bright u got me Rotfl, group hug is not so bad u know *smiles* and I dint dash your hope o, its nairaland issue.

@eyeswideopen am officially single for now, although am loving the freedom of being single*winks*

@gentlejag- you such a darling*kisses*

@sixteen- *hugs*
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2012
I just couldnt help myself.

Alecia, u have to answer this question and u have to say the truth and nothing but the truth.

Ehmmm(clears throat).. How do u do the behind business. Do you use water or you tissue it up?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Gentiejag(f): 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2012
@E.W.O.... No vex biko...
Re: Alosiby's house... by AleciaM(f): 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
Teeo funny dude, I actually use both, tissue then water, never feel clean with tissue and I can't use only water cos am always with fixed nails, can't image poo getting stuck in my perfectly done nails, reason for the tissue b4 d water *lol*
Re: Alosiby's house... by farydah: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2012
Welcome to d house alecia....I'd love to read Breathing's response to how u handle ur behind based business.lolzzzz. Over to u ma'am(breathing)
Re: Alosiby's house... by Fyngal1(f): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2012
Alecia, na wa o! They say a child at birth is a tabula rasa but @ twenty something? Can't believe m so blank d only thing u could write abt me was 'hmmmmmm'. cry
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2012
Alecia, hmmm if i wasnt a politician i would have accepted your answer without making a comment.

To be frank u gave a perfect answer and so u would know, welcome to club of those that Breathing would not shake hands with. She would give u a bear hug, only if u hands a far beyound her reach. Lolzzz.

Now from me to u, welcome home. Cos this is ur house now.

Sixteen, this your guest house dream eeee; is still funny sha. And do i do guest house things..
Re: Alosiby's house... by farydah: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2012
Alecia cracked me up wen she sed I'm addicted to fifty.....errrmmmm wat do i say to dat Nothing i guess cheesy
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2012
breathing:

See this sly babe, I knew all that money couldn't have been for books, when did books get that expensive when you aint studying medicine cheesy

The books were expensive but i added my own token jawe
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2012
teeo: Sixteen, this your guest house dream eeee; is still funny sha. And do i do guest house things..
Na so I see am o.
Re: Alosiby's house... by AleciaM(f): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2012
Fyn gal you have to pardon me on that, couldn't come up with a perfect description then, cos u seems like this diverse babe with a facebook love*lol* dint want to offend u*hugs and kisses*
and trust me u aint blank, u are a rare and unique being.

Farydah- am right shey?

And am eagerly waiting for breathing response lol, guess am one of those she won't shake hand with cause we use water shey?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Fyngal1(f): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
@ alecia: it's o.k. Btw, my fb love haz abandoned me. M tempted to call him now dat m in lag, but no!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2012
Alecia, I like it when you are bored. You interact more. And you are welcome to share a room with me. wink
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2012
I was tempted to ask Alecia the behind-based question o, but I didn't want Teeo to say I'm bringing up the issue again. Infact these days, the first thing I would want to know about any diarylander, is their behind-based status, seeing as we might be having a get-together soon. So that I'd know which outstretched arm to shake and who to hug. But I'm absolutely not open to group hugs. Nah, not at all!

Anyway, I'd really appreciate it if you water based people would give me a detailed account of how you do it in the toilet, cuz it's killing my imaginations just thinking about it.

Alecia please answer me nah, in compensation for breaking my heart yesterday:
1. Do you totally pull off all your lower clothing b4 entering the toilet?

2. Do you stand over the toilet, or get into the bath-tub or what, when you want to wash!

3. If you stand over the toilet, do you mop and clean with each toilet visit, or does the water not touch the floor?

4. Do you always mix a little dettol in your water and wash your hands very very very thoroughly after the whole affair?

I know it sounds like I'm dissing now, but I'm not, I'm only killing two birds with one stone. (So that when my roommate to be enters the toilet, I can imagine exactly what's going on there and know what exactly to avoid touching or seating on in future)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (51)

I Want To Quit Friends & Social Media Because Of Too Much Of Financial Begging / 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 / 2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.