Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,042 members, 7,912,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 04:18 PM

Martini, Shaken Not Stirred - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Martini, Shaken Not Stirred (1059 Views)

Which Bond Is The Baddest? Graphic Shows How Many Kills, Women & Martini Each Ve / Heineken, Shaken, Not Stirred: Is That 007 Drinking Beer?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Martini, Shaken Not Stirred by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2012
I'm not the biggest 007 fan, but this is one of my favourite movies of the series...Living Daylights...Just thinking, if you've seen it, maybe not, but a few stuffs i always wondered...seen here during a secret service training exercise, a spy sneaks into the camp and is about to put this guy into a real misery,...Dude, jump off, or...shudnt you be carrying a gun, i know James bond wouldnt watch while somebody cuts off a rope he's hanging on to

Re: Martini, Shaken Not Stirred by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2012
We love wasting exotic cars...well, maybe not so exotic, but i say...thats a really good stunt

Re: Martini, Shaken Not Stirred by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2012
Salt corrosion catalyser...well that's what he told the girl it was anyway...this car really had lots of gizmos and was way ahead of its time

Re: Martini, Shaken Not Stirred by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2012
If you ask me, I never wanted to be a ninja, Kung Fu master, Batman or any other masked vigilante during the early days of acting out all those TV protagonists, but I had a bit of a knack for the double O man..maybe because the driving is within the realistic possibilities section...but i have to tune this down now, with the new lagos traffic laws sad

Re: Martini, Shaken Not Stirred by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2012
Hollywood is all about the guy chasing his beloved to the airport just before she leaves town...how about if she chased you instead...this girl just won't take no for an answer, only a few days back she drugged bond and she is the reason they are in this desolate climes in the first place

Re: Martini, Shaken Not Stirred by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2012
Don't hug ur boyfriend when he's trying to escape with a russian airforce plane carrying 500 million dollars worth of opium snatched from a rogue Russian general in the middle of a Russian airbase, and a plane is simultaneously landing during takeoff

Re: Martini, Shaken Not Stirred by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2012
One of my best unforgettable spy movie scenes...bond is seen battling with Russian mercenary...??name. Hanging by the thread from the cargo door of a plane, being flown by a blonde who can hardly ride a bicycle.

Re: Martini, Shaken Not Stirred by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2012
Its all about defusing the bomb before it blows ain't it

Re: Martini, Shaken Not Stirred by rodeo0070(m): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
MY FAVOURITE IS THE SPY WHO LOVED ME AND DIE ANOTHER DAY...

1 Like

Re: Martini, Shaken Not Stirred by rodeo0070(m): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2012

1 Like

Re: Martini, Shaken Not Stirred by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
thanks for replying...more interesting stuff to come...am collating the captions

Re: Martini, Shaken Not Stirred by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 17, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Leap Year / Did Anyone Watch (insert Name Of Movie Here) Or Was It Only Me? / Who Noticed This In The New MTN Advert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.