Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,707 members, 7,948,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

Traveling To Uk - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Traveling To Uk (394 Views)

Export Of Food Stuff To UK And USA / For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! / Get Visa To UK, USA, South Africa And More With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Uk by emmaxx70: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
Do you have Educational Certificate to search for Job and live in Uk but lack Embassy requirement to obtain a UK Visa ? Do you need UK Student Visa and have means to pay the Tutorial Fee (School Fee)but lack documents needed by UK Embassy ? Do you want to relocate and establish Business in UK but lack Visa Assistant or Embassy requirements?which ever one is your problem ,just relax , you now have a better hope and promise to be in UK if ONLY you agree and meet up to my conditions .You do not have to spend ,you will pay me after your visa is out . e-mail me emma.okonji@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

For Your Professional House/office Cleaning,pest Fumigation & Dry Cleaning / ICT Klub / Branded Keyholders,car Airfresher,t-shirts,face Caps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.