Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,064 members, 7,890,506 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:05 PM

Don't u think is time to put an end to this ( AIDS) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Don't u think is time to put an end to this ( AIDS) (863 Views)

Sperm Switch : An End To Vasectomy (Photos) / Put An End To Your Fertility Problems / HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't u think is time to put an end to this ( AIDS) by saintfrank(m): 4:08am On Dec 22, 2007
MY GREATEST INSPIRATION

Hello I’m saint  frank by name i think  is high time  we put an end to  this hiv/adis disease’s, I  just want  to tell  the whole world that this is what i have to show to the entire world.  We all know that AIDS have really destroy  allots of  life’s  and marriage. in the 1999 February 29 is the  day i got my inspiration from  dream GOD  has review it to me  i mean i have a  cure  for  aids'' i just want u all  to  believe  me,  and every  stuff  of what I’m saying this  is  real and true i got  the cure is right at  my home  now, is  a  liquid formula when i first extract  it it was  green in  color  but now it seems  to  be  redish  in color  and  i want alo't s of medical research to be carry out on  this  issue. in case u all want to  get in contact with  me I’m 25 male from  Nigeria  and here  my phone (+2348077471562) any one can  call  me i think is time to fight hiv/aids.I'm looking up to  your  reapply on time  and i want  every organization to  work  hard and learn how  to contact me  because i don’t want  to die with this  dream. i have tried so many time to  contact  any organization from the USA that is really in charge of  such programme but I do really find it difficult searching on net every time. But I was very happy when I get to find this WHITE HOUSE WEB SITE, by GOURGE W BUSH. And it was then I think that my dream has begin to accelerate to a very higher level. In Africa one problem we have is that know one care about what you say or what you have in you I write a lot’s  of organization right here in Africa but no one care’s to reply or listing to what I have to say, But I really be happy if I find any assistants from you people and very buoyant to say I do have some thing to say about HIV/AIDS DISEASESS  cause I know some thing good we come out of my dream, this all I have to say for now until I hear from you all again.

SINCERELY YOURS

SAINT FRANK.

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Know The Cure Of Acne Or What Causes It / What Does Road Work(jugging)do In Our Body? / The Effects Of Smoking On Our Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.