Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,022 members, 7,883,537 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' (13412 Views)

LOL! Funny Pic: Porto 2 Chelsea 1 And You Say Mourinho Is The Special One / Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal / Leadership Lessons From Jose Mourinho, “the Special One” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by Sogo10: 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mourinho don dey hear 2faces "only me".
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by wissezy: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
ebamma: arsenal football club coach arsene wenger has told the media and fans to start calling him the useless one. Wenger who has led arsenal to almost seven trophyless season made this known when he was interviewed by the press after his team's 4 nil win over cologne on sunday
ROFL
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by niyitogun(m): 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
tomakint:

The Clown is at it again, everly boastful and arrogant to high heavens! Have you heard of Bela Guttman, Helenio Herrera,Fabio Capello etc before, what is special about this one!

He's said wat's special abt him already...stop hating
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by logica(m): 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2012
The only ONE who could only win ONE trophy in a season with a team worth over $400 million of talent.
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by sucre2(m): 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
yemmy19: Mr'only one' always try to remeber †ђξ 5goals thrashing without A̶̲̥̅ reply @ †ђξ camp nou.Anceelotti aπϑ Del Bosque does nt ♍ΑKΕ̲̣̣̣̥ noise only †ђξ empty barrel †̥hα̲̅†̥ makes †ђξ loudest noise.mtcheeew

And you think he is an empty barrel?
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by austentero: 12:28am On Aug 15, 2012
He is the "special one" go to England, Sir Alex and Wenger will tell you, go to Italy, Mancini and Anceloti will tell you, even at madrid, Guardila will tell you he ran just because of him.
FC POTO
CHEALSE
INTER
MADRID
He is the special one.
All hail the "ONLY ONE"
All hail Jose
All hail Mourinho.
The world best coach Ever.
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by austentero: 12:32am On Aug 15, 2012
234GT: I love you Jose Mourinho. Mourinho coached chelsea, I became a chelsea fan. He coached Inter, I became an inter fan. He went to real, I became a real fan. If he coaches kwara united, I will become a fan of the club. I just love this man.
Same with me.
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 15, 2012
austentero: He is the "special one" go to England, Sir Alex and Wenger will tell you, go to Italy, Mancini and Anceloti will tell you, even at madrid, Guardila will tell you he ran just because of him.
FC POTO
CHEALSE
INTER
MADRID
He is the special one.
All hail the "ONLY ONE"
All hail Jose
All hail Mourinho.
The world best coach Ever.

How did Pep run because of Mourinho?...lol

Pep Left because that midfield was getting old and was starting to decline.

I do However Love the great, jose mourinho

Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by drogs(m): 5:21am On Aug 15, 2012
Nickydrake:

You're right. He's conceited, noisy, controversial, and possess a host of other attributes that stem from an unhealthy dose of pride.

HOWEVER, one thing no one can accuse Mou of being is an EMPTY VESSEL. In fact, many of his admirers are drawn by the smoothness and style with which he combines positive results and brash panache. cheesy

I'm not going to call him The Only One, but that's only because i think The Special One sounds a lot more...well, special.
cool
. See your mouth. Wat do you mean by an empty vessel wen he has collection of medals in his cabinet and you've only got a fone dat you use for commenting rubbish on NL. Shior
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by jawjaw1: 6:24am On Aug 15, 2012
tunyus: Without Doubt MOURINHO is the greatest coach in the History of the Game...
He knows how to bring out the best in his players.
He came to the EPL and win the league in his first year in charge and defend the title in d following year.
He went to INTER and win the league in the 2yrs he spend in ITALY, he win Treble in his 2nd year in charge of Inter Milan.
In his madrid history he won COPA DEL REY in his first year.A trophy Madrid as not won since for over 17yrs....the Great RAUL never in his career @ the Santiago BernaBeu never win
In his 2nd year he won the LaLiga with a record 100POINT...a feat that as never happen in the history of the game....scoring more than 130goals in the process
He won champs league with portuguese team PORTO and win Treble in the same year ....
He is the only Coach that is so confident enough to resign from his Job having in mind another bigger offer is on the way.

With all these Record I believe the Hater knows in he is undisputable the world greatest coach.

ALL HAIL MOURINHO
His speech inspire and motivate me
He is my Role Model

You are so blind with your love for him that you dont even know you are wrong.
Do you know what Vincente Del Bosque has won in his career?
To help you learn something new (which I think is rear) I will not tell you.
Do your research man.
If anybody at this point in time deserves to be called the greatest coach, its Vincente Del Bosque!
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by leeland(m): 8:41am On Aug 15, 2012
Whether u like it or nt,he is still 1 of d best coach right now.
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by bukhola1: 8:48am On Aug 15, 2012
He's got too much SWAGZ!
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by clip: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2012
I do not like the man but you can not take away excellent from the man.
If you do not blow your trumpet nobody will o that for you
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by ddippset(m): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2012
who cares about the best coach? am i watching coaches or footballers? my business is with the best players, the soccer artists of the game. to hell with the best coach crap.
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2012
@aieromon

nice one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
10 over 10 matey
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by toluxe0075: 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2012
He makes things work 4 him by attacking n blaming the ref thru press, he makes the refs makes decisions dat wil b d best 4 him those ref decides to follows his will in order to avoid being attack thru press..
D only one..hmmm, he needs a trophy at d country side which wil label him d only one,dis is exactly wat capello have been trying 2 get hold of
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2012
bukhola1: He's got too much SWAGZ!

He was always smooth,cool, and always had lots of swag at porto,chelsea and Inter..

But with Madrid he is always whining and throwing tantrums. It just isn't the same. He is Slipping.
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by Nickydrake(m): 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2012
drogs: . See your mouth. Wat do you mean by an empty vessel wen he has collection of medals in his cabinet and you've only got a fone dat you use for commenting rubbish on NL. Shior

Maybe it would help if you read my post again.
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by AjanleKoko: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
One just has to give it to Jose. The classic Mephistopheles of football. A remarkable man.
I wonder what sort of guy he is in real life.
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by joeyarticles: 1:36pm On May 27, 2016
After months of speculation Manchester United have finally announced the appointment of former Chelsea gaffer Jose Mourinho as their new manager.
http://www.prestnaija.com/breaking-news-jose-mourinho-officially-manchester-united-manager/
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by tarantino1: 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
10 years later, where you dey? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed / Man Utd Considering Eriksen And Tielemans As Possible Replacements For Pogba / Mohamed Salah Scores His First Goal At AFCON As Egypt Beat Congo 2-0 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.