Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,924 members, 7,886,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Daily Devotional For Nairalanders. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Devotional For Nairalanders. (756 Views)

Today's Devotional For Active Prayer / Daily Devotional For Nairalanders. / Daily Devotional For Nairalanders.topic:the Recipe For Success. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Devotional For Nairalanders. by oludayo20(m): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2007
Hi All,
Grace and Mercy of the lord to continually be with you,Today We'll be discussing about the Goodness of God.
Our Text:Mark6:38, ''How many loaves do you have?''He asked.''Go and See.''
God is good and He has a good plan for us,God almighty desires to meet us at the exact point of our need,He knows what we want and He desires to give answers to our prayers,He has made all things available to us that we having sufficiency in all good things, His words says,Opportunities for growth and blessing are constantly coming our way-or passing you right by,James writes,if any of you lack wisdom ,He should ask God,who gives generously to all without finding fault,and it will be given him'(james 1;5).Are you in any situation you don't seem to understand?Before you act stop and pray:Father ,show me what l'm not seeing,your word says you can turn a curse into a blessing.if I can't change this now how can l use it to grow wiser and do better next time?Have you permitted this problem because you have the solution,and you want me to seek you more earnestly before you reveal it to me?.
God is always available,when you seek Him,you will find Him,Before Jesus fed the 5,000,He told His disciples''you give them something to eat''They replied,''that would take 8 months of wages!,That's when Jesus asked ,How many loaves do you have?, ''Go and see''.Sending the problem away is the easy way out.He's challenging them to look for the extraordinary in the ordinary,the solution to your situation is just around the corner,He says in His word''For my God will supply my needs according to his riches in Christ Jesus''Phil4:19.
When you consult God you begin to see things in a new light,and find answers you never dreamed possible.
The Bible says ''taste and see that the lord His good''Commit your way to Him today and share in his goodness,His name be praised.
Have a great day and May the good Lord bless you today,in J/N(Amen).

(1) (Reply)

[b]seun : Please Don't Forsake God[/b] / Some Bible Verses About Love / Its Been A While I Wrote Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.