Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,402 members, 7,937,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

Can I Use Paypal In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Use Paypal In Nigeria? (6083 Views)

Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers / What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? / How To Use Paypal In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use Paypal In Nigeria? by legalwealth(m): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
Now this is a big question and it depends on how you look at it.

If this is your question or if this is what you were searching for, then I have three words for you:
YES YOU CAN! Can I open a Paypal account from Nigeria?
YES YOU CAN! Can I log into my Paypal account from Nigeria?
YES YOU CAN! However for those of you who may be asking the following questions:
Can I withdraw from my Paypal account to Nigeria?
NO YOU CAN'T! Can I open a Paypal account with a Nigerian address?
NO YOU CAN'T! Here is the real deal:
Paypal.com for now does not accept residents of Nigeria but you may open a Paypal account if you have got a residential address in an accepted country like Kenya, South Africa, Chad, London,
USA, Dubai or Canada.

So how do Nigerians who use paypal in Nigeria and how do they send money and make withdrawals?

Well this is what they do:
- They open an account with an acceptable address
- Add funds by means of transfer from another person or e-currency website
- They withdraw by swapping from those e-
currency exchange websites
- They may exchange Paypal for liberty reserve and vice-versa
- They may also fund or withdraw from Paypal using a local paypal funding company

I hope those tips will help you make a better use of Paypal even if you are living in Nigeria
But the good news discovered July 2012 is ...
Re: Can I Use Paypal In Nigeria? by ibtha14u: 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
If anyone is still having issues with paypal, i can assist with it. I solve almost all of the problems that paypal puts on us. my site is located at getmymoneyout dot com. I have gigs on fiverr and fourer,or you can contact me locally at 07083565577
Re: Can I Use Paypal In Nigeria? by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:46am On Jul 21, 2013
legalwealth: Now this is a big question and it depends on how you look at it.

If this is your question or if this is what you were searching for, then I have three words for you:
YES YOU CAN! Can I open a Paypal account from Nigeria?
YES YOU CAN! Can I log into my Paypal account from Nigeria?
YES YOU CAN! However for those of you who may be asking the following questions:
Can I withdraw from my Paypal account to Nigeria?
NO YOU CAN'T! Can I open a Paypal account with a Nigerian address?
NO YOU CAN'T! Here is the real deal:
Paypal.com for now does not accept residents of Nigeria but you may open a Paypal account if you have got a residential address in an accepted country like Kenya, South Africa, Chad, London,
USA, Dubai or Canada.

So how do Nigerians who use paypal in Nigeria and how do they send money and make withdrawals?

Well this is what they do:
- They open an account with an acceptable address
- Add funds by means of transfer from another person or e-currency website
- They withdraw by swapping from those e-
currency exchange websites
- They may exchange Paypal for liberty reserve and vice-versa
- They may also fund or withdraw from Paypal using a local paypal funding company

I hope those tips will help you make a better use of Paypal even if you are living in Nigeria
But the good news discovered July 2012 is ...

That is still my humble self quoting myself up in here and I will advise you to read up this thread at
https://www.nairaland.com/173442/how-use-paypal-nigeria/3#16929281 to gain more insight on this issue.
Re: Can I Use Paypal In Nigeria? by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:49am On Jul 21, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

That is still my humble self quoting myself up in here and I will advise you to read up this thread at
https://www.nairaland.com/173442/how-use-paypal-nigeria/3#16929281 to gain more insight on this issue.

Checkout this:
server123:

From the way you've just talked about your PayPal service in Nigeria,it seems you are a guru in that area.
Please!Are you the owner of http://presegsunderstanding.com as I just saw it on google when I searched for PayPal.
It seems credible and I guess that you must be the owner.Are you please?

Whao!Who is this?I'm the owner of http://presegsunderstanding.com and we are doing pretty fine when it comes to proferring solution to operating paypal in Nigeria as it was discussed in one of the pages of the thread that I posted its link up there.
Re: Can I Use Paypal In Nigeria? by conimo(m): 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
are you in need of paypal funding or need to make Paypal payment in Nigeria? http://conimo.info/paypal.html
Re: Can I Use Paypal In Nigeria? by handdymee: 12:41am On Jan 02, 2014
We buy PayPal Funds. 1** per USD. We help exchange your Paypal funds to Naira.
Instant Payment through Bank Transfer/quickteller.Transfer and Payment anytime of the day, even on holidays and weekends. Our Service is reliable.
Try Us today.
Re: Can I Use Paypal In Nigeria? by noblemikky(m): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
We buy Paypal funds @ sweet rate, u can contact me on 08099020123
Re: Can I Use Paypal In Nigeria? by noblemikky(m): 2:46pm On May 20, 2022
Do u have any issue with ur PayPal account?

Do u have a limited paypal account and u want to remove ur money?

Do u have PayPal funds for sale?

Do u need guidelines on how to maintain ur account?

Kindly send us a DM on 08099020123

(1) (Reply)

The Best Bank In Nigeria! / The Dangote Group / Sterling Bank Secures $65 Million Credit Facility From Arab Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.