Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,937 members, 7,922,307 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:35 AM

Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... (30292 Views)

Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets / Photo: General Murtala Mohammed Shakes Hand With Lt. Col. Babangida In 1975 / Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by yuzedo: 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2012
van bonattel:

Whish topic, lemme tell you what the topic is, now remove your pants, deep your finger into your anus, deeper.....deeper still, now drag it out and smell it, what does it smell like? That is the summary of your life wink

O.U.C.H! shocked

Oh No you didn't! Aww HELL naww! cry
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by 2mch(m): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2012
Obinoscopy: My history might be a bit rusty. But I think he was killed because of an attempted coup and an attempt on the life of Ojukwu. Also Col. Banjo was seen as a traitor. His stopping at Ore during the SouthWest incursion by his men casted doubt on the Biafran Military on his loyalty.

So you agree he was sent to kill his own people. So why have people been embelishing history to try to convince people on NL that some saviors were coming to save the SW. He was a fool. He knew his whole family would have been wiped out. He failed and still went back. Of course they will claim that there was an attempt at a coup. But it is glaring what the reson was. What coup could a Yoruba man forge in the midst of easterner's. Doesn't seem logical. Truths are being revealed.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by vanbonattel: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2012
2mch:

So you agree he was sent to kill his own people. So why have people been embelishing history to try to convince people on NL that some saviors were coming to save the SW. He was a fool. He knew his whole family would have been wiped out. He failed and still went back. Of course they will claim that there was an attempt at a coup. But it is glaring what the reson was. What coup could a Yoruba man forge in the midst of easterner's. Doesn't seem logical. Truths are being revealed.

Historically, yorubas are cowards and as such bad coupists, what does Diya, MKO, Olarewaju and banjo have in common? Anybody?

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Obinoscopy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
2mch:

My dear it wasn't only Col. Banjo that was implicated in the attempted coup, some Igbo officers were involved as well
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by 2mch(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2012
van bonattel:

Historically, yorubas are cowards and as such bad coupists, what does Diya, MKO, Olarewaju and banjo have in common? Anybody?

They didn't kill 3million of their own people. They faced life and death head on, instead of escaping dressed like a woman to another country. They didn't out of greed cause failed coups and death traps for their people. They fostered political will of their people, and did not let their people become slaves in Nigeria out of greed. They didn't put their people in the position where they were humiliated and debased. Or have to dress their sons up as women to avoid caputre by their own tribe into the Biafran army. I hope I answered all your questions.

9 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2012
2mch:

Banjo is not here with us now, and Ojukwu is also not here.

Can we live them and then sort our own future?

Nigeria, to or not to be. Sovereign National Conference now.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by sheyguy: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2012
When will an igbo man rule this country again? They are known traitors and no hopeful region will want assosiate with them. Forget GEJ and the Ebele-chukwu/Azikiwe thing, the Igbos are a well known group of people, proud and greedy to any extent with no remorse.
If the ibos had 73% of top army positions under their belt b4 the '66 coup, why not play non-violent politics for what 'they claimed' they wanted to achieve? But no, they went after anything that poses a threat to their selfish interest . . . and when it turned sour, they choose to depend on their 'brothers'. . . brothers indeed! . . . Lol . . .i laff in harsh reality.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by CyberG: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
Good to get your opinions, but we still need to get to the root of why it OKAY when Lt. Col Banjo led an entire army against his people (no shouts of BETRAYAL from our SE Nigerians) but when ANOTHER man who DID NOT MAKE any agreements with Ojukwu, then it is BETRAYAL?? Pitch in guys, this is the time to show your strength of true character!
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by sheyguy: 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
You 're asking a question with the simplest answer ever, but one that can never be answered by any person.
It is like cheating wife or husband caught red handed in the act and is being asked about ugly details of the affair by the other partner . . . He or She may never speak out!!!
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by macjive01: 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2012
CyberG: Good to get your opinions, but we still need to get to the root of why it OKAY when Lt. Col Banjo led an entire army against his people (no shouts of BETRAYAL from our SE Nigerians) but when ANOTHER man who DID NOT MAKE any agreements with Ojukwu, then it is BETRAYAL?? Pitch in guys, this is the time to show your strength of true character!

[size=18pt]ASK YOURSELF, WHY DID BIAFRAN ARMY RISK THEIR LIVES MARCHING TO LAGOS, WHEN ALL THEY NEEDED TO DO WAS DEFEND THEIR TURF ?

WHY WOULD OJUKWU PERMIT THE ARMY TO BE LED BY AN Yoruba, IN THE PERSON OF BANJO, WHEN MORE EXPERIENCE AND CAPABLE OFFICES WERE AVAILABLE ?

[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by sheyguy: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
Questions begging for answers.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by CyberG: 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
macjive01:

[size=18pt]ASK YOURSELF, WHY DID BIAFRAN ARMY RISK THEIR LIVES MARCHING TO LAGOS, WHEN ALL THEY NEEDED TO DO WAS DEFEND THEIR TURF ?

WHY WOULD OJUKWU PERMIT THE ARMY TO BE LED BY AN Yoruba, IN THE PERSON OF BANJO, WHEN MORE EXPERIENCE AND CAPABLE OFFICES WERE AVAILABLE ?

[/size]

Yes, we are inching towards more details. Let's be honest you and some people in Nigerians don't like the ofemmanus up there but we really need to hear more from you how exactly it is okay Brigadier Banjo of the Biafan Forces to command and lead an entire army to his father land (from what I am hearing) but that is not betrayal. Or is it fair that the Biafr commander cut out from Biafr leading a renegade army killing other people? Why why why Ibos need to answer thus is question? You all cannot pretend to not see this zillion dollar question and hide your heads into the sand like the ostrich. Does it mean the ezechuruchuru and his band don't have even the human moral fibre to answer thus question??
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by alex14(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2012
2mch: Banjo was a fool. Considering the circumstances and how it all played out, he should have known his time was up when they put him as the leader to a suicidal mission and to betray his own people. I would have led them to the SW and abandoned ship at ore. Anyway, he got his reward from Ojukwu for not attacking his own people. grin Ojukwu the ambitious, juvenile, coward. There was never any evidence he actually fought or led troops. cry. If the idea was truly to liberate SW why kill Banjo?

grin grin grin With the bolded, you've just confirmed what every human have been saying: "yorubas cannot be trusted". Instead of leading them half-way to Ore and doing the "Usain Bolt" on the troops placed under your command, why don't you just tell Ojukwu that you can't lead the Biafran forces to yorubaland because it will be seen as "betraying liberating Yoruas" from northern yoke?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by sheyguy: 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2012
Lol @ the inverted and skewed logic. . . Good attempt though, atleast by ur standard but still falls short. . .
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by 2mch(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2012
alex_101:

grin grin grin With the bolded, you've just confirmed what every human have been saying: "yorubas cannot be trusted". Instead of leading them half-way to Ore and doing the "Usain Bolt" on the troops placed under your command, why don't you just tell Ojukwu that you can't lead the Biafran forces to yorubaland because it will be seen as "betraying liberating Yoruas" from northern yoke?

Do you think Banjo did not know he was sent on a suicidal mission of him and his extended family? Or you think Yoruba's would have just looked while Ojukwu imposed an Igbo man as the governor of the western region replacing Awo? Abi? That is why Banjo changed his platoon's name and tried to negotiate. It was foolish of him to go back. Only the people alive live to tell the tale and loot today. OBJ, even Ojukwu etc grin. It was all a useless misadventure and a loss of souls for nothing. His ideas obviously didnt align with Ojukwu and didnt make sense, then should have been his signal to bail. Ojukwu's thought process never involved any strategy. Just ambition and unattainable short term goals fueled by propaganda. Ojukwu valued his life enough to escape. So why not Banjo? Who betrayed who?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by lagcity(m): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2012
Ibos have their own weird logic, so you can never get an answer. Ibos are the real traitors, they started the killing of Hausa and Yoruba in Nigeria, including unarmed pregnant woman. They are cursed.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by sheyguy: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2012
lagcity: Ibos have their own weird logic, so you can never get an answer. Ibos are the real traitors, they started the killing of Hausa and Yoruba in Nigeria, including unarmed pregnant woman. They are cursed.
unarmed Pregnant women too! ! ! What for? If not for greed. . . the same people who lured others into their so called cease-pit, Nigeria.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by macjive01: 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2012
apparently since you can't decode the answer, i will tell you.

the yoruba according to their leader who even before the massacre that led to the civil war was aggitating for secession, awolowo and others confined in ojukwu that they wanted out too, but couldn't because of the northern military power "besieging lagos and yoruba territory. ojukwu then sent an army led my a yoruba son to "LIBERATE " Yoruba land. what more could Ojukwu have done ?

Ojukwu declare Biafra which is ample reason for the yoruba to declare as well, since they have always agitated for it.

Ojukwu sent an army, with the leadership of a yoruba son to fight ur fight. ( which is basically to dislodge a battalion of hausa led force stationed in lagos and environs)

Ojukwu release your imprisoned leader who was at the fore front of the secession agitation.

what did Biafra get in return ? [size=18pt]Betray and Cowardice[/size] of the highest order.

what a tribe! now you see why nobody takes your noise serious anymore ? last fuel crisis was a clear example.

The only leverage Yoruba still has is Lagos. remove the seaport in lagos and yorubas will be as epileptic as northeast zone.

8 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by oduasolja: 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2012
macjive01: apparently since you can't decode the answer, i will tell you.

the yoruba according to their leader who even before the massacre that led to the civil war was aggitating for secession, awolowo and others confined in ojukwu that they wanted out too, but couldn't because of the northern military power "besieging lagos and yoruba territory. ojukwu then sent an army led my a yoruba son to "LIBERATE " Yoruba land. what more could Ojukwu have done ?

Ojukwu declare Biafra which is ample reason for the yoruba to declare as well, since they have always agitated for it.

Ojukwu sent an army, with the leadership of a yoruba son to fight ur fight. ( which is basically to dislodge a battalion of hausa led force stationed in lagos and environs)

Ojukwu release your imprisoned leader who was at the fore front of the secession agitation.

what did Biafra get in return ? [size=18pt]Betray and Cowardice[/size] of the highest order.

what a tribe! now you see why nobody takes your noise serious anymore ? last fuel crisis was a clear example.

The only leverage Yoruba still has is Lagos. remove the seaport in lagos and yorubas will be as epileptic as northeast zone.

look at this theif. u lot are confusionist and opportunist . u create confusion so as to seize any opportunity.

u went to war for one reason , to steal and claim minority land and oil as yours.

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by macjive01: 12:13am On Aug 16, 2012
oduasolja:

look at this theif. u lot are confusionist and opportunist . u create confusion so as to seize any opportunity.

u went to war for one reason , to steal and claim minority land and oil as yours.

First, why the name calling ?

went to war for one reason ? what ? - if 30 thousand yorubas were killed in portharcourt would your leaders not demand answers ?

The Igbos demanded answers, but were dismissed. least you forget an igbo blood is worth 10 of Nigerians. (igbo being direct blood linage of jesus christ (may his soul rest in peace) who is God. hence one can say Igbos are little Gods.

for your information, Ojukwu did not want the war! he hesitated at first but was enpowered by the Eastern house of assemble ( like the senate- whom comprise 193 Igbos and 180 of (Efic, Ibibio and ijaw). #

claim minority land? what land? at that point the whole eastern - SS and Se was one. with no state demarcation. so there was no land to claim.
and tribe then lived in settlements which could hardly pass to own the present state structure.

River state then, was over 80 percent made up of Igbo indigenes. jaja of opobo is the modern day founder of river state(basically) and he is Igbo.

there were large Igbo communities in every present SS state except in present southern Bayelsa.

in akwa-ibom, their royal linage is of igbo ( due to some war in the past and inter marriage), a sizable portion of akwa-ibom bordering Aro in abia state are of same clan.

same as cross river with Afikpo in Ebonyi state.

so bring your facts/doubts let me clear ur oily brain.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by T9ksy(m): 12:14am On Aug 16, 2012
alex_101:

@ 1st bolded, and what do you think Ojukwu would have done? Do you think ojukwu would have still released him from prison?

@2nd bolded, its not so much the "liberating yorubas from northern yoke" as the subjecting yorubas to the eastern yoke that we frowned upon.

We know you guys!You will never leave our land. Even without any war being fought and won, are you guys not the ones wont of laying claims to

other people's ancestral land?

And anyway, none of you guys has been able to come forward with irrefutable evidence that shows yorubas unequivocally solicting igbo's aid.

I guess Ojukwu whilst trying to seceed with his people from nigeria (and having not accomplish his main objective yet), unilaterally decided to

deviate from his main course to go and "liberate" the yorubas.

How magnanimous of him! Pity it was all in vain as we clearly saw through his "Trojan horse"!
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by macjive01: 12:19am On Aug 16, 2012
T9ksy:

@ 1st bolded, and what do you think Ojukwu would have done? Do you think ojukwu would have still released him from prison?

@2nd bolded, its not so much the "liberating yorubas from northern yoke" as the subjecting yorubas to the eastern yoke.We know you guys.

You will never leave our land. Even without any war being fought and won, are you guys not laying claim to people's ancestral land?

And anyway, none of you guys has been able to come forward with irrefutable evidence that shows yorubas unequivocally solicting igbo's aid.

I guess Ojukwu whilst trying to seceed with his people from nigeria (and having not accomplish his main objective yet), unilaterally decided to

deviate from his main course to go and "liberate" the yorubas.

How magnanimous of him! Pity it was all in vain as we clearly saw through his "Trojan horse"!

Ojukwu needed Yorubas to declare oduodowa or what ever so that the case for secession at the UN will be stronger.

also if the yorubas had declared, the war would have been fought on two front which the mallam north would not have been able to sustain.

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by T9ksy(m): 12:27am On Aug 16, 2012
macjive01:

Ojukwu needed Yorubas to declare oduodowa or what ever so that the case for secession at the UN will be stronger.

also if the yorubas had declared, the war would have been fought on two front which the mallam north would not have been able to sustain.

Had yorubas declared oduduwa republic then, the casualties we would have suffered will be immense and at the end of it all

we will be subjected to ojukwu's rule. Ojukwu had no business gambling with the lives of his people based on a hunch that the yorubas will

request for their own republic, too. Pa Awo intimated him with the fact that yorubas are not ready nor possess the means for such wasteful

exercise at their enugu meeting.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by oduasolja: 12:47am On Aug 16, 2012
macjive01:

First, why the name calling ?

went to war for one reason ? what ? - if 30 thousand yorubas were killed in portharcourt would your leaders not demand answers ?

The Igbos demanded answers, but were dismissed. least you forget an igbo blood is worth 10 of Nigerians. (igbo being direct blood linage of jesus christ (may his soul rest in peace) who is God. hence one can say Igbos are little Gods.

for your information, Ojukwu did not want the war! he hesitated at first but was enpowered by the Eastern house of assemble ( like the senate- whom comprise 193 Igbos and 180 of (Efic, Ibibio and ijaw). #

claim minority land? what land? at that point the whole eastern - SS and Se was one. with no state demarcation. so there was no land to claim.
and tribe then lived in settlements which could hardly pass to own the present state structure.

River state then, was over 80 percent made up of Igbo indigenes. jaja of opobo is the modern day founder of river state(basically) and he is Igbo.

there were large Igbo communities in every present SS state except in present southern Bayelsa.

in akwa-ibom, their royal linage is of igbo ( due to some war in the past and inter marriage), a sizable portion of akwa-ibom bordering Aro in abia state are of same clan.

same as cross river with Afikpo in Ebonyi state.

so bring your facts/doubts let me clear ur oily brain.

first of all you are a dummy , if you think igbos are any more special than anybody else. stupid dummy.

secondly , ojukwu did not get any approval from any eastern house of assembly, because he had dissolved the assembly. he created his own consultative assembly , members of which he handpicked himself. those are whom he claimed to have a dubious mandate from.

thirdly , there were many minorities who did not want to part of biafra and fought against biafra. this is clear.

fourthly, before ojukwu declared biafra , gowon created 12 states , giving the minorities their own power. so ojukwu had no more power over their land.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by oduasolja: 12:58am On Aug 16, 2012
macjive01:

dummy. u think war is a childs play.

so u want yorubas to open up a second front with no weapons

u are mad.

so that they can be slaughtered.

we never advocated for seccession , u ran off to war because u are theives.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by dayokanu(m): 1:06am On Aug 16, 2012
macjive01: Ojukwu needed Yorubas to declare oduodowa or what ever so that the case for secession at the UN will be stronger.

What is Ojukus business with what Yorubas declare?

Which daft leader would base his own action on the acts of another person.

I think being daft is in the Igbo DNA. No wonder you expect your enemies at war to feed you. What Generation of mor0ns

8 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by tadysmart(m): 1:34am On Aug 16, 2012
CyberG: This is a real question and I want to get the perspective of NLanders. Every time, Ibo claims that they were betrayed when there's no proof of such but just Goebbelian propaganda they heard. However, when Yoruba soldier like Lt. Col. Victor Banjo, a competent soldier in all ramifications, decided to lead the so called Baifara expeditionary force, Ibo don't shout betrayal, WHY?? I love and respect every part of Nigeria and yes, I have been everywhere with my ibo chics but I just want to know! Please no bashing and let us learn together!

As in... [size=30pt]WHY??[/size]

So you have being screwing Igbo chics,next time I will place magu there becareful.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by macjive01: 1:37am On Aug 16, 2012
oduasolja:

dummy. u think war is a childs play.

so u want yorubas to open up a second front with no weapons

u are mad.

so that they can be slaughtered.

we never advocated for seccession , u ran off to war because u are theives.

Thieves ? how?

what are we stealing ?

look if Yorubas hadnt agreed to declare , of which Ojukwu judiciously reasoned would aid the Biafran secession cause, the troops sent to Lagos with arms would have been utilized more effectively in the actual war. dont u think so ?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by 2mch(m): 1:41am On Aug 16, 2012
macjive01:

Thieves ? how?

what are we stealing ?

look if Yorubas hadnt agreed to declare , of which Ojukwu judiciously reasoned would aid the Biafran secession cause, the troops sent to Lagos with arms would have been utilized more effectively in the actual war. dont u think so ?

Agreed to what? The statement you are referring to is "If Igbo's are ALLOWED to seceed the Yoruba will leave too". Emphasis on "allowed". You had not even won your war but were running 4/40 to come and liberate us. Does that make too much sense to you? Propaganda is a bastard. You are a human being and not a robot. Win your war and secceed first, then we will take care of ourselves. If we need you we send a smoke signal. I think the folly of Igbo's is the notion that the richest person has the most authority in the family. Otherwise an overambitious lad cannot stir the whole tribe into calamity all by himself without stiff opposition. Just because he was the heir to a priviledged man, his voice overuled that of your elders. This is where the problem started. A simple request for peace and prosecution of the coup plotters and killers would have saved a lot of lives. But when you have a young lad as your voice, you are doomed. Too much emotion, no plan. See kasiem of the other thread for reference.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by macjive01: 1:45am On Aug 16, 2012
oduasolja:

first of all you are a dummy , if you think igbos are any more special than anybody else. stupid dummy.

secondly , ojukwu did not get any approval from any eastern house of assembly, because he had dissolved the assembly. he created his own consultative assembly , members of which he handpicked himself. those are whom he claimed to have a dubious mandate from.

thirdly , there were many minorities who did not want to part of biafra and fought against biafra. this is clear.

fourthly, before ojukwu declared biafra , gowon created 12 states , giving the minorities their own power. so ojukwu had no more power over their land.

who is Gowon to create state for the Biafran Nation? an Aboki? are u crazy ? dont you have the simplest common sense ?

Ojukwu didnt want the want- go figure, he was comfortable , a rich man , one of the richest in Nigeria, ruling over the most prosperous region. why risk all those for a war which you do not have means to sustain ?

the eastern house passed the motion and forced his hand.

Yes there were some minorities that were against the war , just same way there were Igbos against the war - most prominent of them - savannah bank owner - jim nwobodo. and many lagos based igbo back then.

if ojukwu hadnt declared a secession or acted in a dignifying manner there would have been a coup againt him- dont forget ifeanjunwa and co - who purported the first coup were still around - those guys were terror and felt humiliated by the hausas for killing Igbo.........blah blah blah - u shd know the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by macjive01: 1:52am On Aug 16, 2012
2mch:

Agreed to what? The statement you are referring to is "If Igbo's are ALLOWED to seceed the Yoruba will leave too". Emphasis on "allowed". You had not even won your war but were running 4/40 to come and liberate us. Does that make too much sense to you? Propaganda is a bastard. You are a human being and not a robot. Win your war and secceed first, then we will take care of ourselves. If we need you we send a smoke signal.

you are talking like a kid, seceding does not end in waging war ooh ? you can comfortably win a war on secession and nobody will recognize you-

look at many nations today that have successfully won their won and seceded without recognition - infact they are more or less worse off.

abkazia
south ossesana
Transylvania
somaliland
kodostand
kurdistan

Ojukwu is very wise , he figured that out and wanted the yorubas to secede as well that way there will be a concrete grounds of secession- saying the parties/ or at lest over 2/3 of the country dont want to be together anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by tadysmart(m): 1:53am On Aug 16, 2012
abdulkayus: Interestin thread, i will also lyk to know cos d igbo always play d victim nt knowin dat dey are d causes of their misfortune.

Sharrrrrrrap go sort things out with Boko Haram before your fingers land you into trouble

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Kneels Before Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom State, Sparks Outrage (Photos) / Soldiers Protest Over Unpaid Allowances, Obsolete Equipment In Borno / Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.