Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

The Clinic - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Clinic (782 Views)

Hfinest1 Comedy Clinic (come In And Laugh Away Your Sickness) / An Igbo Engineer Can't Find A Job So He Opens A Clinic..... / Lala's Comedy Clinic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Clinic by SamMilla1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2007
Two elderly couples were enjoying friendly conversation when one of the men asked the other, "Fred, how was the memory clinic you went to last month?"

"Outstanding," Fred replied. "They taught us all the latest psychological techiniques - visualization, association - it made a huge difference for me."

"That's great! What was the name of the clinic?"

Fred went blank. He thought and thought, but couldn't remember. Then a smile broke across his face and he asked, "What do you call that red flower with the long stem and thorns?"

"You mean a rose?"

"Yes, that's it!" He turned to his wife. . ."Rose, what was the name of that clinic?"
Re: The Clinic by SamMilla1(m): 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2007
A very shy guy goes into a bar and sees a beautiful woman sitting at the bar. After an hour of gathering up his courage, he finally goes over to her and asks, tentatively, "Um, would you mind if I chatted with you for a while?"

She responds by yelling, at the top of her lungs, "NO! I won't sleep with you tonight!" Everyone in the bar is now staring at them. Naturally, the guy is hopelessly and completely embarrassed and he slinks back to his table.

After a few minutes, the woman walks over to him and apologizes. She smiles at him and says, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. You see, I'm a graduate student in psychology, and I'm studying how people respond to embarrassing situations."

To which he responds, at the top of his lungs, "What do you mean N10,000?!"
Re: The Clinic by SamMilla1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2007
When the new patient was settled comfortably on the couch, the physiatrist began his therapy session, "I'm not aware of your problem," the doctor said. "So perhaps, you should start at the very beginning."

"Of course." replied the patient. "In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth, "
Re: The Clinic by clemcykul(f): 10:52am On Dec 24, 2007
samiie sammie kudos dear got me out of a mood, grin thanks dear lol kiss
Re: The Clinic by topeteadr(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2007
Nice jokes
Re: The Clinic by ThugLife1(m): 1:13am On Dec 25, 2007
nyc 1
Re: The Clinic by Uzzyan: 1:53am On Dec 25, 2007
Sammie u are good

(1) (Reply)

Tasyy Baby Cow Girl / Say Hi To Dj Crooky / Soocer Cheat(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.