Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,063 members, 7,939,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise (1594 Views)

See What Dis Woman Did To Stop Her Husband From Smoking / You Love Her But She Still Cheat On You? Stop Her Now With This Few Simple Tips / Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by cogbuagu: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2012
Please All

Don't find this offensive.
Every day as i go to work, i do come across a lady i so much like, her face, height, steps, move and most important,
i wish she becomes that future wife i'm looking for. grin

But u know what?
I can't stop and talk to her or i do not know what tell her if i'm to stop her.
just because i'm shy. embarassed
30 now angry can u imagine

Most time she appears to be in hurry, in i go into the estate where i work, she goes out of the estate to her own work place.so sometimes we miss our selfs
I also discovered that she wait for someone or staff bus at the bus stop.

Please all tell me what to do? smiley
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by Sijo01(f): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
Write her a love letter.....make sure you use 'big grammer'......envelop it, draw a heart with an arrow into it, spray it with a very nice perfume...... Give it to her next time you see her. Dont wait after presenting it to her o, just run!..... Goodluck without Jonathan to you.
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by omega25red(m): 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2012
poster

you will have to invest a lot of time in this caper you are about to undertake.

What you have to start with is, start saying good morning when you pass her by or at least acknowledge her by smiling when ever you pass her

from there in two weeks stop her once and ask what time it is. This would help you hear what she sounds like (there are good looking women whose voice is a turn off)

Keep saying good morning and then add some jokes like: i finally found my watch and i'm still late (insert haha) grin

then the rest is up to you asking for her name and what she does. if she gives you a second look you can ask to exchange numbers because if possible you would like to take her out to dinner.

the rest will be history.

This process might seem slow but trust me most women hate an aggresive starnger who stops them in the street talking about i love you. Her reaction will be niqqa i dont even know you grin

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by itiswell1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
omega25red: poster

What you have to start with is, start saying good morning when you pass her by or at least acknowledge her by smiling when ever you pass her

from there in two weeks stop her once and ask what time it is. This would help you hear what she sounds like (there are good looking women whose voice is a turn off)

Keep saying good morning and then add some jokes like: i finally found my watch and i'm still late (insert haha) grin

then the rest is up to you asking for her name and what she does. if she gives you a second look you can ask to exchange numbers because if possible you would like to take her out to dinner.

This process might seem slow but trust me most women hate an aggresive starnger who stops them in the street talking about i love you. Her reaction will be niqqa i dont even know you grin

Nice one. Oh boy, u don tey for this kin game o.
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by cogbuagu: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
Sijo01: Write her a love letter.....make sure you use 'big grammer'......envelop it, draw a heart with an arrow into it, spray it with a very nice perfume...... Give it to her next time you see her. Dont wait after presenting it to her o, just run!..... Goodluck without Jonathan to you.

lol!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

your very funny,
How such are you she will accept me through that?
She may ignore me and never call the phone number in the love letter.

Well, i will like to give it a try,
Please help me compose this love letter with the big big gramma smiley wink

Thank you
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by cogbuagu: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2012

May God bless you for this idea,
It seen simple to me>

I told a friend in office about this (female for that matter) she suggested this,
I tell you, I totally forget that simple step immediately i saw her this morning.

Thanks i'm going to print this out right now.

Question are u a female to give this idea?
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by omega25red(m): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2012
cogbuagu:

It seen simple to me>

I told a friend in office about this (female for that matter) she suggested this,
I tell you, I totally forget that simple step immediately i saw her this morning.

Thanks i'm going to print this out right now.

umm i dont know what my gender have to do with anything but i am a dude. my profile clearly indicates that.
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by slimyem: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2012

chop knuckles....!!cheesy
...and btw,op,you are not in love with her..
You are just strongly attracted to her!!
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by cogbuagu: 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2012
slimyem: chop knuckles....!!cheesy
...and btw,op,you are not in love with her..
You are just strongly attracted to her!!

Ok i agreee with u.
I'm highly attracted to her!! grin grin grin grin

Men y need to see her face. grin

God help me,i just don't want any other better one ooo!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by ayobase(m): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
So 'someone' eventually endorsed Omega's style.
Nice one......
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by Idowuogbo(f): 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
grab her yansh and run!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by lolafaj: 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2012
Mr. Poster you are adorable lol.

Like one of the responses states, start talking to her and do keep an open mind cos you will hate to find out she is married or seeing someone else.

Remember she cannot bite you (at least not in public… we hope).
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by alluson(m): 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
Idowuogbo: grab her yansh and run!!!! grin grin grin grin
@op, police will grab you and move to somewhere you will not like
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by ayobase(m): 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2012

On a serious note....wetin u go do if someone grabs/spanks ur yansh and run?
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by Idowuogbo(f): 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2012
ayobase:

On a serious note....wetin u go do if someone grabs/spanks ur yansh and run?
i will make sure dat face of his written off.

Ki lo fe fa gbogbo dede ne yen angry angry angry angry angry
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by Idowuogbo(f): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
alluson: @op, police will grab you and move to somewhere you will not like
lailai!!! police is ur friend joor! dem go compensate u and jail d victim. grin grin grin
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by Mystiqme: 2:10am On Aug 17, 2012
U can't be in love, you haven't even spoken to her. Lets hope you will get to it eventually,though.
cogbuagu:

It seen simple to me>

Thanks i'm going to [b]print [/b]this out right now.

Print? undecided undecided undecided
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by cogbuagu: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2012
still need help
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by cogbuagu: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2012
I passed her again this morning ooo!!!
Men things were tight that i would not say your "beautiful oo"

I know the bus stop where she wait for her staff bus,
What should i do if i go there to meet her.
It seen difficult to tell her that while moving because many are moving also and will hear me tell her that. smiley
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by jaybee3(m): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2012
You better don't kill yaself.
I hope you've also prepared yourself for rejection should in case things don't go the way you planned.

Just work on trying to get a communication channel going between you two before thinking about her as your future wife.
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 17, 2012
Here is a sure way, figure out where she lives, get a bottle of vodka,drink excessively, stand at the front her house, scream out loud saying ''I love u'' repeadtedly,just when she is about to say something pass out in front of her house,wherever u wake up afterwards. & if she was right beside u the whole time will tell u if she loves u as well. smiley
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by ayobase(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:
i will make sure dat face of his written off.

Ki lo fe fa gbogbo dede ne yen angry angry angry angry angry

Did u just speak ''egba'' there?
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by tpia1: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2012
Legit1: Here is a sure way, figure out where she lives, get a bottle of vodka,drink excessively, stand at the front her house, scream out loud saying ''I love u'' repeadtedly,just when she is about to say something pass out in front of her house,wherever u wake up afterwards. & if she was right beside u the whole time will tell u if she loves u as well. smiley

true that.
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by tpia1: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2012
@ topic

say hi, good morning, etc?

is that too difficult?
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by tpia1: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2012
I passed her again this morning ooo!!!
Men things were tight that i would not say your "beautiful oo"

this isnt love- its just infatuation until proven otherwise.
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by r231(m): 9:48am On Aug 17, 2012
Legit1: Here is a sure way, figure out where she lives, get a bottle of vodka,drink excessively, stand at the front her house, scream out loud saying ''I love u'' repeadtedly,just when she is about to say something pass out in front of her house,wherever u wake up afterwards. & if she was right beside u the whole time will tell u if she loves u as well. smiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 17, 2012
baaadt gurl! Na ur advice be dat? @poster u need to gather plenty liver o! Just walk up to her and ask the usual question.....ermm! Sister do I know u from somewhere? I think ur face is familiar.do u live in oshodi? Bla bla bla! I tell you she is gonna respond.good luck!
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by ayobase(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2012
berem: baaadt gurl! Na ur advice be dat? @poster u need to gather plenty liver o! Just walk up to her and ask the usual question.....ermm! Sister do I know u from somewhere? I think ur face is familiar.do u live in oshodi? Bla bla bla! I tell you she is gonna respond.good luck!

Na with those lines ur now bf dey take nack u akapako?
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by MariaGoretti: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2012
@OP,
d prob may nt b onesided. May b she has dis intimidatin appearance/personality dt mkes u forget almost evrytin u wanted to say to her or to even cum close. But first, v u eva seen her smile b4?
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by cogbuagu: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2012
berem: baaadt gurl! Na ur advice be dat? @poster u need to gather plenty liver o! Just walk up to her and ask the usual question.....ermm! Sister do I know u from somewhere? I think ur face is familiar.do u live in oshodi? Bla bla bla! I tell you she is gonna respond.good luck!

beautiful one wink
but i have so many lies like this. i do not want to get her later tell her how i lied to win her heart?

Any girl that does this to get me, i will ever take her to be fake angry

Most i have to lie?
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by MariaGoretti: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2012
cogbuagu:

beautiful one wink
but i have so many lies like this. i do not want to get her later tell her how i lied to win her heart?

Any girl that does this to get me, i will ever take her to be fake angry

Most i have to lie?
lolz....u neva wan get d babe nah..wots wrong in tellin a lil white lie? Oya na..remain dia. Even if u tell her later, cnt u give a gud reason y u did dat?
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by cogbuagu: 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
lolz....u neva wan get d babe nah..wots wrong in tellin a lil white lie? Oya na..remain dia. Even if u tell her later, cnt u give a gud reason y u did dat?

there are many ways in killing a rat. not by lie man wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do U Think???? / The Reason Why The Life Of Most Girls Are Complicated... / How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.