Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,076 members, 7,939,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise (1595 Views)

See What Dis Woman Did To Stop Her Husband From Smoking / You Love Her But She Still Cheat On You? Stop Her Now With This Few Simple Tips / Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by Sijo01(f): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
cogbuagu:

there are many ways in killing a rat. not by lie man wink

U never still toast her ni
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by MariaGoretti: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2012
cogbuagu:

there are many ways in killing a rat. not by lie man wink

yes Mr. Righteous, as u wish
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by rottenegg: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2012
You be real jew man! Tell me where you de see d babe and i go show you how dem de work d show. Na chic de make you shake like dis? You are hereby given till tomorrow to change things- rejection or acceptance, make we know!
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by cogbuagu: 10:42am On Aug 22, 2012
rottenegg: You be real jew man! Tell me where you de see d babe and i go show you how dem de work d show. Na chic de make you shake like dis? You are hereby given till tomorrow to change things- rejection or acceptance, make we know!

come take time ooo!!!!!!!!!

I work in Lekki phase 1.
she lives in Lekki Phase 1

Be there before 5minutes to 7am, with poster hunging on ur neck for me to identify u.

I want to see what u got man. angry
Re: In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise by Kirinwa: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2012
cogbuagu:

come take time ooo!!!!!!!!!

I work in Lekki phase 1.
she lives in Lekki Phase 1

Be there before 5minutes to 7am, with poster hunging on ur neck for me to identify u.

I want to see what u got man. angry

Omo see challenge. shocked Op don't make this guy collect your aje butter.Just walk up to her introduce yourself,tell her you'll like to be friends with her.That's all.Will she kill you? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I Caught My Husband In Our 60-year-old Neighbour’s Bedroom,” Wife Tells Court / Can Any Girl Help Me Out? / Words From A Father To Son About Marriage:A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.