Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,034 members, 7,919,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:32 AM

Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians (15379 Views)

Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift / GEJ Seeks Two-year Tenure Elongation Ostensibly To Create New Constitution, / GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Kabikala(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
[quote author=crackhouse]This man sef. Why is he asking Nigerians whether power supply have improved? Or did he want to indirectly remind us of the increment so we can praise him as well? He should go and ask Otuoke people if he really want to know. As for my side, we had light only yesterday after more than 1wk of total darkness. However i suggest he should also ask Nigerians how EFCC is handling corruption and whether Min. Of. Works have repaired Benin-Ore Rd instead of this[quote author=crackhouse]

Well I can confirm to you that Benin-Ore Road is more than 90% completed and it is a first class road at least by Nigerian standard.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Chubhie: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2012
It has improved from what it used to be before. if this can be improved on and sustained,GEJ may yet ride on the wings of this en route 2015.If he can fix this light issue permanently, methinks he will be remembered in the annals of history regardless of how his Govt fared in other areas. If he truly understands that he is bout to make history with this, I will caution him to be weary of interests which will be jeopardized as result of an improvement in this sector cos i no wan hear say Boko sympathizers have invaded the power sector.

My advice on cabals who have vested interest in this sector is to please be patriotic for once and move such interest to other areas.I understand that you guys have the balls of steel to grand things to a standstill and make this noble gesture of GEJ backfire on him and make him look dumber. I beg una to please understand that he is a gentleman with good intentions which can only thrive in an environment of Jaw Jaw and not war war.After all the billions that OBJ don invest,i believe that una(cabals) don hammer nw. so in the spirit of fair play and equality i ask for a paradigm shift so the the masses can also have something to smile for.For una fight this this noble intentions na the masses go still suffer am.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Zutchy: 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
Omo the power thing is making sense,am so jumping for joy,at least GEJ and Barth Nnaji are not letting me down,imagine that it is like this when it is still only the govt doing everything,imagine what it will be like when the private sector folks roll in with their big bucks and machines and expertise,Naija don dey beta,bad belle people no reach.(as for the labour unions in PHCN trying to hold us back for their selfish interests despite the settlement packages given to them by the govt,if they don't give way Jehovah God will move them out of the way)
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by CastleandGreen: 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2012
there has been improvement in my area, at least we see light up to 10hrs.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Aliyeous(m): 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2012
There has been improvement in my area thgh some areas styl complain buh I tink d problem lies with d distribution esp provision of transformers n electric cables.anyway its a step in d ryt direction
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by MurphyT1: 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2012
much better than before, atleast i sleep and wake up with light...power has improved
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by chinoreal: 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
niceG: GEJ should expect honest responses after he must have given us an honest account of the Fuel Subsidy wads. Rubbish!
u re an idiot to comment such, check the comments b4 yours and judge yourself. Unpartriotic fool.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Carlmax(m): 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
slimyem: there has been light in my area for the past 3 days without a blink that i'm starting to get scared.....
Gone are the days when i'd rush to iron my clothes or charge my phone before the light goes off again...
I sincerely hope it stays this way for a very long time...
Haba!!! Na only Nepa for sapele dey strike?... No light here for Days now... Ugbeyiyi area never see light for 10 days.. Pleasssss Oga jonah, Answer Nepa make we sef dey jollyficate like dis my padi here...
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by maasoap(m): 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2012
Mandelaguy: Impressive! Some of us were labelled laptop crew because we foresaw this and started harping on it,but hate did not allow a whole lot of people key into the Nigerian project. Some of us have not wavered in our support and trust that GEJ will succeed whether his detractors like it or not. I am happy that the truth is gradually coming up,and when all these issues are gradually put to rest,we will know those who were paid,and those who actually own and operate 40 laptops. GEJ carry go! We dey feel your swag,and Oga Barth,shey when you talk am,dem wan roast me say I post am? Kari go joor! Una dey try wella.
Yes, u are. Because you guys never tell truth even if it is starring you in the face.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Solemntee: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2012
of a truth, power supply has improved in my area, however, the FGN can still do more to make power stable even if it is the only thing the govt can achieve.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by freshside: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
y is it asking 4 only power what of unemployment,insecurity etc
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by ridlaw(m): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
deshclones:

since i was born and now i am getting old..i have never seen some one as dumb as you..no offense...but you are stupidly dumb...
Yeah I believe you the guy is so dumb....haba
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Okijajuju1(m): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
freshside: y is it asking 4 only power what of unemployment,insecurity etc

With Power, comes Job creation,employment and security.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Fhemmmy: 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2012
Okija_juju:

With Power, comes Job creation,employment and security.

Well said, imagine a young woman with only one phone doing a call center business and yet have to be buying diesel to power a " I better pass my neighbor" generator to charge the phone . . . If this is really true and can be sustained, Nigeria is on the right track.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by ggood: 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2012
me am tired about this light issue in my area Akim By Eta-agbor in calabar its still epileptic as usual , Eta-agbor has interrupted power supply but our area no light .filling station bribe PHCN official to take light so that they can make their money see how we queue up to buy fuel in filling station at the rate of 110 per liter God have mercy.

i bought fuel 2400 daily, 16800 weekly , N72000 monthly ,864000 yearly to run my business . if we have steady power supply that money would have been enough for me to buy Honda baby boy.

i pray the uninterrupted power supply reach me area .\
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by PastorOla1: 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2012
Great improvement in power in my area, 2-2 kubwa, bravo PHCN!
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Okijajuju1(m): 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
ggood: me am tired about this light issue in my area Akim By Eta-agbor in calabar its still epileptic as usual , Eta-agbor has interrupted power supply but our area no light .filling station bribe PHCN official to take light so that they can make their money see how we queue up to buy fuel in filling station at the rate of 110 per liter God have mercy.

i bought fuel 2400 daily, 16800 weekly , N72000 monthly ,864000 yearly to run my business . if we have steady power supply that money would have been enough for me to buy Honda baby boy.

i pray the uninterrupted power supply reach me area .\

Eta Agbor is cursed...

I lived there for one yaer and I will swear it any where that in one year, I didnt enjoy up to 1 month of light if you calculate all the times NEPA light was on.. And mind you, we had our own Transformer..
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by 175(m): 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2012
"Asaba the Delta State capital is worse. No constant
power in Asaba, and i was told by an official of Phcn
dat Asaba gets only 10MW from watever is generated
in dis country. Mind you dis value serves not just
Asaba alone but its surrounding towns n villages. No improvement in these areas at all"
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Odunnu: 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2012
Great improvement its been in the last five weeks. A minimum of 22hrs isnt an exaggeration
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Fhemmmy: 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
Odunnu: Great improvement its been in the last five weeks. A minimum of 22hrs isnt an exaggeration

22 hours Electricity in Nigeria?
Please which area is that?
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by walexy14(m): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2012
To be hornest it has improve compare with den
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by 360command: 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2012
Very good. It is good to hear that there is an improvement in electricity.

To those Generator companys in Nigeria, your evil will not work -enough is enough. I think you need to go to liberia, congo as well as iraq cause the last time I checked,they have light for 7hours daily.its more worse in liberia so its a new developing market for dose generator companys in nigeria.

To those diesil sellers, if no generators, no diesel.perhaps you need to strategize on how you can get money internally aside from sales of diesel to generator owners.maybe you need encourage the people to use diesel engine power vehicles and reduce the price of diesel .

Merci mon frere

Chao chao!
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by ggood: 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2012
Okija_juju:

Eta Agbor is cursed...

I lived there for one yaer and I will swear it any where that in one year, I didnt enjoy up to 1 month of light if you calculate all the times NEPA light was on.. And mind you, we had our own Transformer..

did u have light for 24/7 yes or no
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by muktarmtt(m): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
berem: Seems this electricity improvement has become a daily topic! Una no dey tire? What feedback does the retardeen wants? undecided
Dat wat ask o! My broda wat kind of improvement frm 3hr to 5hr a day give me a break dude ask him hw many billions did he steall on dis project mtsw.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by tohirah(f): 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2012
No improvement oooo.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by jmaine: 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Oshogbo in Osun state, enjoys an average of 22+ hours year in year out . .

By now na 24 Hrs their own suppose be na grin
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by kutchs: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2012
muktar mtt: Dat wat ask o! My broda wat kind of improvement frm 3hr to 5hr a day give me a break dude ask him hw many billions did he steall on dis project mtsw.
OBJ stole or better still wasted 16b dollars and gave you nothing yet nothing happened. GEJ is ‘stealing‘ and delivering light, so which is beta?

1 Like

Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Odunnu: 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I stay in Enugu and i'm being really honest about this.
Last weekend, I was in PHC for three days and it didnt blink for one minuite
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by BAMMZ(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
Carrying the burden of a nation like nigeria ain't easy. He is called a retardeen,by retardeens of course! If every ex-president had done his bit like GEJ,guess we'll be a better nation today. He promised us electricity and he is giving us. Please lets suport him to do better. God bless GEJ,God bless Nigeria. Things can only get better,lets be positive.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by lukecent: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2012
There is improvement but we stil want some more, at least 30,000MW b4 ur 1st tenure elapse. Well done
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by mrperfect(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2012
This is a significant improvement now.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
ocman: I can't really tell if there is any imoprovement because i too stay at Aso Rock Villa, so i dnt understand really what it looks or feels like out there with a common Nigerian. so has power improved in ur area?
lol....lmfao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects / Lai Mohammed Leads Other Ministers As They Visit Borno State Governor (Photos) / Multiple Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Kills 5, Wounds 13, Including University Don

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.