Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,552 members, 7,908,483 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:25 AM

Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? (12502 Views)

Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet / Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) / Prophet Mohammed's Married Life Explained: U Can Ask Your Questions Politely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^^^ I dont know what you are on.
But it is a bad quality in you if:
you re not a muslim, yet dress up like a muslim.
That is deceit. You need to go and remove the Islamic head covering you have on in your picture.
You should uncover your head, as it should be uncovered.

if you are a muslim, then you are one of the most ignorant muslims on earth.
islam does not need you and it will be a relieve if the wheat is known clearly from the useless shaft.
That Royal just put the picture there. The person in that picture is not him.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by tintingz(m): 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2012
Modified
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by true2god: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2012
E_monkey:
E-monkey and sweetnecta u guys shuld leave 'royal' alone and face the fact. Different pple, difffrent culture have a way the dress. The dressin of an average european is differnt frm dat of an arab. A european that wears jacket and trousier might be a muslim while an arab that put on kaftan might be a xtain. The jews cover their head in synagogue, most xtain churches, e.g lord choosen, deeperlife, assemblies of God church, etc make it mandatory for their women to cover their head in the church. The muslim women also cover thier head. Evryone has a taste of fashion and wat he likes to put that he deems good for him. I dnt particular tink his dreesin shuld bother u but his contribution to this topic. Pls u guys should stop chasin shadows, derailing the thread. I put my question to E-monkey and sweetnecta, if u hav a six yr old daughter and a FIFTY-TWO yr old man comes to ur house tellin u he wants to marry her wont u calll 911? I say and i repeat: DO NOT LET RELIGION ALTER YOUR RATIONALITY.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2012
tintingz: The Jewish Talmud says sex with a
little girl is permitted if she is three years of
^Do not let Religion Alter your Rationality.^
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by true2god: 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
tintingz: ARE YOU NUTS? CANT YOU READ WITH YOUR NUT-BRAIN
Some Islamic sources say Aisha was
aged 12, 14, 15, 17, 18 and 21 when
Muhammad Were Intimate with her

All authentic sources of Aisha’s own testimony
confirm she was aged nine at the time. These
alternate ages have been derived from
misquotations, indirect sources, fuzzy dating
techniques, and slander, in an attempt to cast
doubt upon facts which have been
unquestionably accepted by Muslims for almost
1,500 years.
Even today, the vast majority of the worlds
Muslims acknowledge and accept Aisha's young
age and many of these honest Muslims take
offense to these lies propagated by western
Muslim apologists who are embarrassed by
their own prophet's actions. In fact, Islamic
scholar and teacher of Fiqh at Sunnipath.com
and Livingislam.org, Shaykh Gibril Fouad
Haddad's work has been referenced in our
refutation to all these claims, which you can
read here.
FOR YOUR INFO MOHAMMED(SA) FIRST WIFE KHADIJA WAS OLDER THAN HIM SHE WAS THE ONLY WIFE OF THE PROPHET AFTER HER DEATH MOHAMMED THE BELOVED MARRIED AISHA AND NEVER INTIMATE HER UNTIL SHE REACH PUBERTY IF NOT WE WOULD HAVE SEEN HIS FOLLOWERS DOIN DSAME BUT SINCE THEY DIDNT SEE SUCH ACT BY THE PROPHET NO HADITH RECORD THAT HIS FOLLOWERS MARRIED SIX YRS GIRLS WHATEVER....AND MIND YOU OUR FOREFATHERS MARRIED LITTLE GIRLS ITS ALSO AN AFRICA CULTURE TO MARRY IN EARLY AGE. DUMB HEAD RESEARCH BEFORE DISPLAYING YOU MONKEY BELIEVE HERE.
Thank you mr tintingz, let me make it more convevient for u. If u hav a 12 yr old daughter, will u allow a man on 52 (almost or culd be her grand fada) marry her? Stp being a hypocrite and face the fact, u wont cos deep down in ur heart u knw its bad unless u blindly want to defend ur 'profet'. Remember that the girl's fada objected to that idea but he had no choice, he had to save his head as well. Note that at dat time mohammed is feared and well respected and he's the only one that receives revelation frm allah. So he can get his way at will, no matter wat he wants. First allah will reveal it to him, second the pple must accept, whether they like it or not. U can see the dilemna the poor father found himself. No any man, under a peaceful atmospher will accept such a silly proposal. Wat i expected of u is to apologiz, on behalf of the prophet, this crime and stop defendin evil and injustice.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by tintingz(m): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2012
abouzaid: @tintingz, that your last long post was actually proving that muhammed defiled aisha at 9 and mary was atleast 16 when she became pregnant. It also proved that she died a virgin. Infact that post destroyed all your previous attempt to make an argument. SERIOUSLY, YOU DON'T EVEN READ YOUR OWN LONG POSTS BEFORE YOU COPY AND POST THEM AND YOU EXPECT US TO BE READING IT. Nawah 4 u o
hahahahaha Mary(as) died a virgin? After Jesus(as) had four brothers by Mary...oh Joseph never touchd her through her life? Ehyya poor Mary...MARY IS NOT A VIRGIN JEHOVA DISVIRGIN HER BEGOT A BRITISH BLONDE HAIR SON TO THE FATHER YAWEH(FUNNY CHRISTIANS) SHE ALSO HAD FOUR MORE SONS...OLUWA GBAWA PELU ESIN KIRIYO!
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
ok, mary was a slutt, what does that have to do with this PedoPhial rubbing his weanis on 6 year old little girls.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by tintingz(m): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2012
~Royal~:
lol@the last 2 post

This topic has drove him crazy, he's suicidal right now.

Why doesn't he just type and express himself?

Instead he seems to be some sort of Koranic Spam Bot.
the ROYAL family of mumu if you want an answer read mine nd sweetnecta post or you just wanna show how your royal mumu is...ode
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2012
true2god: Wat i expected of u is to apologiz, on behalf of the prophet, this crime and stop defendin evil and injustice.

...Lmao

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
true2god: @ tintingz stop being funny with ur long post aimed at defending the indefendable. If u hav a daughter of six or nine yrs old and an old man of 52 comes to u dat he wants to marry her hw will u feel? Happy right? I strongly believe u wont and wuld most probably get the man arrested for violating ur privacy. Le us stop using religion as an excuse for irrationality. What mohammed did was bad, lets call a spade a spade unles the story is false

Lmfao^^^ LoL
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
Why do people feel bringing up the atrocities of another religion justify the atrocities of their own?

Muhammad stories are disgusting. Bringing up disgusting acts of Christianity don't justify it.

However i will say, Christians are the last people in the world who can demonize someone for being a Pedophial.

To be quite honest i find both of your religions to be absolutely disgusting.. Just my Opinion.

@The Comments regarding my profile picture

That woman was placed there for her Beauty, nothing more or less.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by tintingz(m): 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2012
Modified
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by tintingz(m): 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2012
~Royal~:
ok, mary was a slutt, what does that have to do with this PedoPhial rubbing his weanis on 6 year old little girls.
is like you have experience this...abajo no doubt tongue
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by tintingz(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2012
~Royal~:
Why do people feel bringing up the atrocities of another religion justify the atrocities of their own?

Muhammad stories are disgusting. Bringing up disgusting acts of Christianity don't justify it.

However i will say, Christians are the last people in the world who can demonize someone for being a Pedophial.

To be quite honest i find both of your religions to be absolutely disgusting.. Just my Opinion.

@The Comments regarding my profile picture

That woman was placed there for her Beauty, nothing more or less.
now I see you are just a monkey believer(atheist)...ehyaa pele
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2012
What could have been the reason for somone to marry his grand daughter?

There is no justification for that, absolutely none. No amount of long post is enough to defend this crime.

And to think that people are supposed to crame and recite this, damn.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2012
Evolution is a flawed theory as well.

I don't co-sign that either.

I don't believe in Monkeys, Prophets or Gods....

I believe in Royal

cool
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2012
..Now explain why your Prophet was fhhucking Little 9 year old Girls..... grin
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2012
tintingz: At that time, it was okay to Be Intimate
with 9 year olds in Arabia. It was a cultural
norm

....Smh. The lengths people will go.....
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
true2god: E-monkey and sweetnecta u guys shuld leave 'royal' alone and face the fact. Different pple, difffrent culture have a way the dress. The dressin of an average european is differnt frm dat of an arab. A european that wears jacket and trousier might be a muslim while an arab that put on kaftan might be a xtain. The jews cover their head in synagogue, most xtain churches, e.g lord choosen, deeperlife, assemblies of God church, etc make it mandatory for their women to cover their head in the church. The muslim women also cover thier head. Evryone has a taste of fashion and wat he likes to put that he deems good for him. I dnt particular tink his dreesin shuld bother u but his contribution to this topic. Pls u guys should stop chasin shadows, derailing the thread. I put my question to E-monkey and sweetnecta, if u hav a six yr old daughter and a FIFTY-TWO yr old man comes to ur house tellin u he wants to marry her wont u calll 911? I say and i repeat: DO NOT LET RELIGION ALTER YOUR RATIONALITY.

I don't know how many times you people need to be told that back then, in the past, things like that were acceptable. It was part of their culture to marry girls off very early and it was not a practise that originated from Islam.
It's not as if he was told to marry a girl of that age in the Qur'an, it was something associated with the culture and way of life of the people in that region.
You fools will never understand a simple explanation and will instead keep flogging a non-issue that has been explained countless times.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
"Back Then Things like that were acceptable"

...What a Defense

Truth be told even as of today, nasty perverted Pedophials still run a muck in various parts of the world.

Deflowering little innocent princesses who have not yet developed a mind.

Even once they do develope the mind to refuse...they still don't even possess the "right" to do so.

Instead, many of them are just property. Told how to dress..who to marry and specific times to get on their knees

This Region of the world and it's religion have never respected women

Like Father Like Son.

Like Prophet like Savage.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Sweetnecta: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2012
@true2god:
by true2god: 4:03pm

E_monkey:

E-monkey and sweetnecta u guys shuld leave 'royal' alone and face the fact. Different pple, difffrent culture have a way the dress. The dressin of an average european is differnt frm dat of an arab. A european that wears jacket and trousier might be a muslim while an arab that put on kaftan might be a xtain. The jews cover their head in synagogue, most xtain churches, e.g lord choosen, deeperlife, assemblies of God church, etc make it mandatory for their women to cover their head in the church. The muslim women also cover thier head. Evryone has a taste of fashion and wat he likes to put that he deems good for him. I dnt particular tink his dreesin shuld bother u but his contribution to this topic. Pls u guys should stop chasin shadows, derailing the thread. I put my question to E-monkey and sweetnecta, if u hav a six yr old daughter and a FIFTY-TWO yr old man comes to ur house tellin u he wants to marry her wont u calll 911? I say and i repeat: DO NOT LET RELIGION ALTER YOUR RATIONALITY.
the other day the music group that mitt romney is using their song as his campaign song complained because they disagree with his ideology. the girl whose picture ~Royal~ has on the window should e disgusted with him/her if she knows what he/she is doing. Alhadulillah that it i not everyone that loves Muhammad [sa] in the way that not everyone loved Jesus [as] and Moses [as]. The verses of the Quran are alive appropriately.

"head and neck" covering is specific to muslim women and from america to europe and across the world muslim women put it on as obedience to Allah of what He commands on pages of the Quran. your argument on closing falls flat. I am a muslim who wears the beard and if i were to like the christian cross or the jewish capi [skull cap] or hindu red dye on the forehead, because I am not from anyone of them, i will not do any of them. It is one of my reasons that I do not wear what is common to the hindus or what is particular to the jews, etc.

hypocrisy is what "Royal" has displayed.
And as to my 6 years old being married to a 52 year man, if i were to be a father of daughter who is ready by that age, it will be a better thing that she is married than she is the girl that all the boys in our neighborhood will be experimenting and gaining experiences through. after all the christian holy spirit for the father came upon and over shadowed young virgin marry of 14 or so to have the god son.

how wrong a mere human being could be when he married his already matured wife who never objected to the marriage or complained about what husband and wife do in the marriage? Remember she had her father to complain to if she was a child innocent, she would not have known how her father will react except "daddy will support me". Who supported Mary and who can she complained to? again, the ignorance of people will not let them realize their foolish thoughts.

in the eastern coast of the usa, a mere 100 years ago, women could be married at 12. people set up age of marriage to prevent the continuation of early marriage and we all know that not everyone achieve at the same age. in nigeria, people mature differently. and little boys and little girls are sexually active,wrongly though. but thats the reality. Allah prepared Aisha [ra] for Muhammad [sa] as you a christian that Yahweh prepared little girl Mary for really old old man [ancient of days] holy ghost.

live with it. take it on the chin.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
Sweetnecta:

And as to my 6 years old being married to a 52 year man, if i were to be a father of daughter who is ready by that age, it will be a better thing that she is married than she is the girl that all the boys in our neighborhood will be experimenting and gaining experiences through. after all the christian holy spirit for the father came upon and over shadowed young virgin marry of 14 or so to have the god son.

Wow. Perfect example of religion brainwashing people

How can a Future Parent write this.

You just put religion higher than your own flesh and blood

You are trying to justify this garbage from a parental point of view?....

Absolutely Despicable

What father would justify a 50+ year old man with his 6 year old as opposed to boys her own age

smh
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by tintingz(m): 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2012
~Royal~:
Evolution is a flawed theory as well.

I don't co-sign that either.

I don't believe in Monkeys, Prophets or Gods....

I believe in Royal

cool
you are still a monkey royal believer nothing else
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by tintingz(m): 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2012
~Royal~:

....Smh. The lengths people will go.....
smh...simple brain a mumu royal cant use...can you tell us how your old fathers marry your little mothers
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by tintingz(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2012
val_dee: What could have been the reason for somone to marry his grand daughter?

There is no justification for that, absolutely none. No amount of long post is enough to defend this crime.

And to think that people are supposed to crame and recite this, damn.
did your father marry his grand daughter
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2012
tintingz: smh...simple brain a mumu royal cant use...can you tell us how your old fathers marry your little mothers

lol
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by true2god: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2012
Sweetnecta: @true2god: the other day the music group that mitt romney is using their song as his campaign song complained because they disagree with his ideology. the girl whose picture ~Royal~ has on the window should e disgusted with him/her if she knows what he/she is doing. Alhadulillah that it i not everyone that loves Muhammad [sa] in the way that not everyone loved Jesus [as] and Moses [as]. The verses of the Quran are alive appropriately.

"head and neck" covering is specific to muslim women and from america to europe and across the world muslim women put it on as obedience to Allah of what He commands on pages of the Quran. your argument on closing falls flat. I am a muslim who wears the beard and if i were to like the christian cross or the jewish capi [skull cap] or hindu red dye on the forehead, because I am not from anyone of them, i will not do any of them. It is one of my reasons that I do not wear what is common to the hindus or what is particular to the jews, etc.

how wrong a mere human being could be when he married his already matured wife who never objected to the marriage or complained about what husband and wife do in the marriage? Remember she had her father to complain to if she was a child innocent, she would not have known how her father will react except "daddy will support me". Who supported Mary and who can she complained to? again, the ignorance of people will not let them realize their foolish thoughts.

in the eastern coast of the usa, a mere 100 years ago, women could be married at 12. people set up age of marriage to prevent the continuation of early marriage and we all know that not everyone achieve at the same age. in nigeria, people mature differently. and little boys and little girls are sexually active,wrongly though. but thats the reality. Allah prepared Aisha [ra] for Muhammad [sa] as you a christian that Yahweh prepared little girl Mary for really old old man [ancient of days] holy ghost.

live with it. take it on the chin.
Ok i hear u. Can u tell me with all honesty how a syrian, iranian xtain dresses? Look, there dressin is not different frm hw a syrian or iranian muslim dresses. Dressin has more to do with culture than religion. Evry culture, race and pple of the world has a dressing associated with dem. If u see an indian dresses its quite disffrent frm hw a chinese dresses irrespectiv of their religion. American muslims where jacket and trousier while their counterpart in arab prefer their long kaftan because its more of their cultural attire. Yoruba muslim lady wears our native or tradtional dress and would cover her head while goin to mosque. Unless u want to force dressings on pple like the way talibans do in afghanistan, pls stop callin arabic way dressin islamic dressin as i would not suggest to u that puttin on shirt and trousier is a christian dressing but a european or english 'wear'. Well let me not deviate frm the topic, about mohammed being a womanizer or not.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
tintingz: did your father marry his grand daughter

Your revered prophet did same and you are dumb enough to support it.

You talk about the prevalent culture of that time; As a prophet was he not sent to show the way?

If he conformed to the prevalent culture of that time then it can as well be said that he failed in His calling.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by abouzaid: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
@tintingz, ur d one that posted that mary died a virgin, i only pointed it out. This clearly shows that u don't even read ur own posts. Also u posted that the culture then in that region was against such an early marriage,yet ur trying to argue the opposite. Dude stop copying and posting thrash here. Almost all your posts are against u. Attacking israeli kings is meaningless too. Face the topics. And pls stop using insultive words against ppl. Is that what ur religion teacher u?
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
I was about to say the same thing...He posted that mary died a virgin...then he argued against it. lol

TinTin is brainwashed lol

Silly Blk Fool. put that Arab Book down.

That man is calling you a slave, a worthless individual

Yet you pray to him.

Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2012
tintingz: The Jewish Talmud says sex with a
little girl is permitted if she is three years of
^---This post was outrageous. I can't believe this guy even went there

A 3 year old.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by tintingz(m): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2012
val_dee:

Your revered prophet did same and you are dumb enough to support it.

You talk about the prevalent culture of that time; As a prophet was he not sent to show the way?

If he conformed to the prevalent culture of that time then it can as well be said that he failed in His calling.
HELLO MR...CAN SHOW ME IN THE BIBLE RIGHT FROM ABRAHAM WHO MARRIED HAGAR A VERY YOUNG GIRL TO ABRAHAMS AGE WHERE JEHOVA...MOSES...DAVID...SOLOMON...JESUS WHO HIS MOTHER WAS VERY LITTLE MARRIED TO OLD JOSEPH IMPREGNATED BY JEHOVA...WHERE THEY PROHIBS EARLY MARRIAGE IN BIBLE INCLUDING TEN COMMANDMENT BY JEHOVA INDICATING NO EARLY MARRIAGE...JUST SHOW ME OR YOU ARE GOING AGAINST THE CULTURE OF EARLY PEOPLE IN THE BIBLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

THE Sin Of Fornication And Adultery In Islam Part 1 / Ruling On Eating Snake Meat As A Remedy / Ruling On Using Someone Else's Internet Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.