Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,919 members, 7,883,210 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

My Prayer Is That May : - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Prayer Is That May : (775 Views)

Happy Birthday Seun Osewa - My Prayer For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Prayer Is That May : by jazztix: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2007
As we celebrate Xmas and look forward to the coming years in some hours now. My prayer is that may the God in His Infinity Mercy make us experience the best of our wishes in the year. And more so may we get more contract in the year and the years to come (Amen, )

Merry Xmas and prosperous New Year)

Jazztixonline
Re: My Prayer Is That May : by my2cents(m): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2007
same to you jazztix grin
Re: My Prayer Is That May : by astronp7(m): 11:51am On Dec 31, 2007
@ jazztix, my2cents and all the Webmasters on Nairaland - may 2008 bring you all God's blessings and favour.

(1) (Reply)

Concept To Reality - Webjade Solutions / Help Opening Webserver To The Internet. / Destructive Citicism Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.