Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,038 members, 7,886,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

He Really Want To Commit Suicide... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / He Really Want To Commit Suicide... (935 Views)

When You Want To Commit Suicide But Don't Want To Hurt Yourself / The Best Way To Commit Suicide (photo) / Akpos Tries to Commit Suicide! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Really Want To Commit Suicide... by hakunajay(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
A man who had suffered so much because of
Poverty, was tired of Life and wanted to kill himself, so he decided he would die by a train accident. The next morning he got up from his bed, wore his clothes without eating anything and went to the Railway, he didn't know that the Train drivers were on strike. He stood in the middle of the rails and waited from morning until evening. No train came, so he was very tired and hungry. He then said," Let me quickly go home and eat before HUNGER KILLS ME.!
Re: He Really Want To Commit Suicide... by bingbagbo(m): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
hakunajay: A man who had suffered so much because of
Poverty, was tired of Life and wanted to kill himself, so he decided he would die by a train accident. The next morning he got up from his bed, wore his clothes without eating anything and went to the Railway, he didn't know that the Train drivers were on strike. He stood in the middle of the rails and waited from morning until evening. No train came, so he was very tired and hungry. He then said," Let me quickly go home and eat before HUNGER KILLS ME.!

JOKE GRADING: F

REMARKS: READ GBAGBOLOSOPHY

PUNISHMENT: SWEEP THE GBAGBO MEMORIAL TOILET FOR ONE WEEK angry angry
Re: He Really Want To Commit Suicide... by andicod1st(m): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
smh..common sense. I thot u wanted 2 die.
Re: He Really Want To Commit Suicide... by hakunajay(m): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2012
bin gbagbo:

COMMENT GRADING: FF

REMARKS: MAKE BETTER COMMENTS OR WALK AWAY NEXT TIME..

PUNISHMENT: PACK ALL THE S..HIT IN THE NAFDAC TOILET [WHO KNOWS, YOU MIGHT FIND THE ELUSIVE PELLETS TO INCRIMINATE BABA SUWE]

NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: He Really Want To Commit Suicide... by bunmioguns(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2012
bin gbagbo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Really Want To Commit Suicide... by bingbagbo(m): 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
hakunajay:

COMMENT GRADING: FF

REMARKS: MAKE BETTER COMMENTS OR WALK AWAY NEXT TIME..

PUNISHMENT: PACK ALL THE S..HIT IN THE NAFDAC TOILET [WHO KNOWS, YOU MIGHT FIND THE ELUSIVE PELLETS TO INCRIMINATE BABA SUWE]

NONSENSE!

heeeeeeeeey!!!! see me see wahalla oooo!, who gave this bush pig chewing stick to brush? ode!! angry
Re: He Really Want To Commit Suicide... by larride(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2012
Errant rubbish.......mtchew
Re: He Really Want To Commit Suicide... by hakunajay(m): 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2012
bin gbagbo:

heeeeeeeeey!!!! see me see wahalla oooo!, who gave this bush pig chewing stick to brush? ode!! angry

lol... Oya no vex, monkey!
Re: He Really Want To Commit Suicide... by hakunajay(m): 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
larride: Errant rubbish.......mtchew

Badt belle!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Top 24 S!gns To Know Forces Are Following U 4rm D Village!!! / Let's Play This Game / Akpos Feat Klever Jay And Dot.k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.