Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,616 members, 7,911,604 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:01 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2456099 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (861) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joncom(m): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
though i scored 230, didn't see my name. anyway, congrats to those who made it. Also, Thank U Amechi for putting smile on 13k people. Thank You Lord For Everything, I Know Something Bigger Is On The Way.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
Pls house to whom should the referee letter be addressed to ? I need a reply pls
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
wondagirl: . Interestingly,on my own part,I studied English and Literary Studies and scored 179. I opted for Junior Sec bt saw my name on the Senior Sec list . I dnt understand how they did the shuffling. Its quite baffling!.

Well, i convincingly think the hierrachial posting was done in full consideration of the final oral n written tests pragmatic abilities of the candidates cos some of the pple who scored higher in the initial exam made it via smart malpractice in the exam halls
I blv those who did xtremely well in the concluding wia blvd to be the best and then chosen for the top(i.e snr sec.) n the others for the lower orders else one wouldn't experience or see a contrary result of wat he/she opted in for.
Allz for good shaaaaa
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
dencydenky:

Well, i convincingly think the hierrachial posting was done in full consideration of the final oral n written tests abilities of the candidates.
I blv those who did xtremely well wia chosen for the top(i.e snr sec.) n the others for the lower orders else one wouldn't experience or see a contrary result of wat he/she opted in for.
Allz for good shaaaaa
i think its a mistake on thier part. not necessarily about abilities and all of that. i personally wanted to teach in a primary school for personal reasons. so i dont agree with ur comment. am sure i would have been posted to ppsb if i wanted to be there. a frd of mine was posted to both ube and ppsb. sooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
Thankgod iyke: Pls house to whom should the referee letter be addressed to ? I need a reply pls
pls o whom should d reference letter b addressed to,the who?? Post primary education board,port harcourt ,rivers state?? Also can we use new CV s with referees we can easily get to or it must b reference letter from d old pple in d cv we applied with pls dose around make inquries and let d house know for easy processing .
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joncom(m): 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
dencydenky:

Well, i convincingly think the hierrachial posting was done in full consideration of the final oral n written tests pragmatic abilities of the candidates cos some of the pple who scored higher in the initial exam made it via smart palpractice in the exam halls
I blv those who did xtremely well in the concluding wia blvd to be the best and then chosen for the top(i.e snr sec.) n the others for the lower orders else one wouldn't experience or see a contrary result of wat he/she opted in for.
Allz for good shaaaaa
I Don't Agree To That. Its Pure Divine favour. that cannot be classified as a tough interview. Anyway, best of luck, happy for u all.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
The printed pages re 3 copies. Pls re mine printing d right form?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
Pls who shud d reference letter be adrresed to
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barneyboy(f): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
jeccy: Pls who shud d reference letter be adrresed to
I think it should be the rivers state ministry of education cos its d ministry dat employed us
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
Pls who shud d reference letter be adrresed to and wut abt d medical report can we do it I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ any hospital
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ifychris77(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
I'm not happy 4 what is happing in this country called nigeria, during the time of census and elections they will like u 2 be counted as a rivers state citizens.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
jon.com:
though i scored 230, didn't see my name. anyway, congrats to those who made it. Also, Thank U Amechi for putting smile on 13k people. Thank You Lord For Everything, I Know Something Bigger Is On The Way.
...Pal try 2 c if u can acess d master list as som1 sopozly did, who knwz! Ur postiv reactn n prayaz wil c u elevated either on ds job or somwer else. BRAVO!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ifychris77(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
Please someone should help me to findout if they have a special list for the physical challenged ones, because on the days of our interview they took care of us very well, i went to ube and ppsb to check my name today, it turn to be a sad day
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
Pls which medical report and referee's letter are º‎U̶̲̥̅̊º people talking about is it must we must submit it wit the form on monday cos I don't hav any of this, I will be glad of ur reply pls
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
jeccy: Pls who shud d reference letter be adrresed to

For the UBE address the reference letter to the Chairman,Rivers State Universal Basic Education. Then for the Post primary school Boared,address it to the Chairman,Rivers State post primary school Board
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
etin06: Pls which medical report and referee's letter are º‎U̶̲̥̅̊º people talking about is it must we must submit it wit the form on monday cos I don't hav any of this, I will be glad of ur reply pls

Habaa !
Pls do not weary ursef with dat statement. Those papers are for proper documentation on ur personal statusquo n az a mata of facts, they are prerequisites to ur appointment letter.
Just go to any hospital prefarably teaching hospital or any well functioning health centre @all n u'l get it with a particular sum of money. Az for d letters, u can easily format n draft it with good English on behalf of ur referees n get 'em typed.
All these r for documentation
THANX

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
Thankgod iyke: Pls house to whom should the referee letter be addressed to ? I need a reply pls
reference letters arent necessarily addressed to anyone in particular. it is to whom it may concern.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
1). Referee letters are not addressed to any person or group.its a general letter of acknowlegdment of a particular individual work ethics and character.
2).if u saw ur name on either list ppsb or ube,it's not a justification of your performance at the interview or test score. Pls note.
3).doing the medical certificate of fitness is encouraged to be done in a government hospital or health centre..if you are not accessible to this facilities then visit a well established private hospital....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
Rexmarysweet:

For the UBE address the reference letter to the Chairman,Rivers State Universal Basic Education. Then for the Post primary school Boared,address it to the Chairman,Rivers State post primary school Board

pls do we use new referees? because of distance or the one we used on the CV during verification.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
wealthyprince:

pls do we use new referees? because of distance or the one we used on the CV during verification.

It isn't a must that the referees u submitted during verification must be used. Just use people u know that can be their for u. Besides u can go to a cafe and formulate it urself.If ur still still confused on the format,u can open google and browse for recommendation letter samples.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onyi2008: 1:16am On Jun 21, 2013
TTHANK GOD WE HAVE FINALLY MADE IT.
PLEASE, HOUSE HOW MUCH IS THEIR PAY FOR A B.SC QUALIFICATION IN THIS TEACHERS RECRUITMENT? I AM POSTED TO PPSB {SENIOR SECONDARY} YOUR RESPONSES ARE NEEDED PLEASE...... THANKS
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 1:38am On Jun 21, 2013
Guyz, plz i nid confirmatn dat d ppsb form doez nt include med report n dat i dont nid get/present it!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 1:59am On Jun 21, 2013
Onyi2008: TTHANK GOD WE HAVE FINALLY MADE IT.
PLEASE, HOUSE HOW MUCH IS THEIR PAY FOR A B.SC QUALIFICATION IN THIS TEACHERS RECRUITMENT? I AM POSTED TO PPSB {SENIOR SECONDARY} YOUR RESPONSES ARE NEEDED PLEASE...... THANKS
...Wait til u get d apointmnt leta, den u'll knw!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NeilOssai(m): 3:11am On Jun 21, 2013
Tanx_b_to_GOD_who_made_it_possible........
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NeilOssai(m): 3:13am On Jun 21, 2013
Tanx_b_to_GOD_who_made_it_possible.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by andaros: 6:41am On Jun 21, 2013
Abkeeys: I advice u go yo PPSB to pick up a form there.
is it possible to make a colored photocopy of another's ppsb form since am unable to get one for my self?. Answer please
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by andaros: 6:47am On Jun 21, 2013
please Rex, can i make a copy of the ppsb form if i can't get one. Want to knw wether there is problem wit dat?. Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 7:51am On Jun 21, 2013
Kinsedes: Guyz, plz i nid confirmatn dat d ppsb form doez nt include med report n dat i dont nid get/present it!

Pal, whomever told u dat, told a lie. Note dat medical reports are always crucial in ev'ry legal govt induction.
My candid advice is that u use t'day to procure it and as a mata of importance, the med. report is on the item 16 or so of the PPSB form, so it's highly needed.
Tnkz.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:03am On Jun 21, 2013
Pls house, d form i collected from PPSB does nt hv anytin like medical report. Pls again, are we to return d form on monday? Secondly, are we to submit another CV? I need ur response please.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kkmny81: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2013
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by macpeter1(m): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2013
Please, I would like to know if I could get the online shortlisted names for senior secondary school . . . !

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (861) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: daddy001 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.