Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,615 members, 7,911,602 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:00 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2456097 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (861) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 11:50am On Jun 21, 2013
Pls Oº°˚˚°ºo the referee's letter must it be typed or handwritten and also is it a most dat I must submit for my 3 referees? Wat if I hav for only just one referee will it be accepted. Pls I will glad for ur responses pls
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by digitalEve: 11:55am On Jun 21, 2013
To all seeking the list of successful teachers,go to the website www.sscntech.net
Then as regards d medical report some housemates r talkn abt,it bits me where they got it frm,cos it wasn't stated on my own form.Lets not put the cart,before the horse.Love yu al,and congrats to all who made it with me.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by digitalEve: 11:58am On Jun 21, 2013
PS:you can also download d form from dt site too.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
All thiz govt. hospitals n dea stress.
Just collected my medical report of fitness now after a long process.
Hush !
T'day is almost gone...running to a biz centre to have my recommendation letters well typed n printed.
Govt. protocols.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
andaros: please Rex, can i make a copy of the ppsb form if i can't get one. Want to knw wether there is problem wit dat?. Thanks

Yes you can, but I was at the post primary school Board this morning to check someone's name and I saw the information they pasted on the gate. A website directing people to upload and Print out the forms online. And submit back as from 24th

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2013
Wut is d name of d website
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
digitalEve: To all seeking the list of successful teachers,go to the website www.sscntech.net
Then as regards d medical report some housemates r talkn abt,it bits me where they got it frm,cos it wasn't stated on my own form.Lets not put the cart,before the horse.Love yu al,and congrats to all who made it with me.
@digitalEve. Check d bck of d form given to you. U wil see where all dt dey required of u are stated. Medical report is stated there.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Allz ready now by God' able grace.
Thanks to my JESUS for all of us !

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
Medical Certificate is required for the UBE,I don't know that of PPSB whether its required.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onyi2008: 5:08am On Jun 22, 2013
I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND MY MINISTRY OF EDUCATION EXAMINATION SLIP.I LOOKED FOR IT BUT I COULD NOT SEE IT. PLEASE HOUSE, WHAT SHOULD I DO SINCE IT IS REQUIRED IN THE FORM FOR PPSB? YOUR REPLIES ARE NEEDED PLS......
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Abkeeys(f): 6:53am On Jun 22, 2013
Onyi2008: I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND MY MINISTRY OF EDUCATION EXAMINATION SLIP.I LOOKED FOR IT BUT I COULD NOT SEE IT. PLEASE HOUSE, WHAT SHOULD I DO SINCE IT IS REQUIRED IN THE FORM FOR PPSB? YOUR REPLIES ARE NEEDED PLS......
if u still have the scratch card u can go 2 the site to print anoda 1
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 7:05am On Jun 22, 2013
Must d medical report com from a govt hospital
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 7:19am On Jun 22, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Medical Certificate is required for the UBE,I don't know that of PPSB whether its required.

Yes, it sure is. It is the last item on the list in the form for PPSB.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 7:31am On Jun 22, 2013
Onyi2008: I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND MY MINISTRY OF EDUCATION EXAMINATION SLIP.I LOOKED FOR IT BUT I COULD NOT SEE IT. PLEASE HOUSE, WHAT SHOULD I DO SINCE IT IS REQUIRED IN THE FORM FOR PPSB? YOUR REPLIES ARE NEEDED PLS......
Eeiiaaaa....
I feel ur pains, but my advice is that u collect some1 else's own, scan and adjust or u wait n see if they may give u an alternative cos am really sure many pple hv similar problems to dis.
I managed to secure mine cos we wia admonished to do so in my own hall, else i wud hv discarded it long ago.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 8:14am On Jun 22, 2013
[quote author=jeccy]Must d medical report com from a govt hospital[...Any recognise hospital is ok but preferably govt hospital.. got mine yesterday at FMC with kk
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2013
etin06: Pls Oº°˚˚°ºo the referee's letter must it be typed or handwritten and also is it a most dat I must submit for my 3 referees? Wat if I hav for only just one referee will it be accepted. Pls I will glad for ur responses pls
...I will advise u to type then authenticate it with stamp and sign...Dnt 4get 3 referees and nt 1 is required
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 22, 2013
you dont need the scratch card just go to the site add you exam num and print a new one. i did mine yesterday. no need to scan someone elses.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gad2(m): 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hope all Nairalanders are aware that the two lists and their respective personal data forms for UBE & SSSB are now on the net for all to view and download as applicable.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nationsdaddy: 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2013
@Gad lets av d site(s)
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2013
Pls can someone put up the website on the scartch card?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
pls i have been curious, wat d basic salary for dis teaching job? Any1 wit any idea?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2013
joyblinks: Pls can someone put up the website on the scartch card?
http://stnlapps.org.ng/
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
Nationsdaddy: @Gad lets av d site(s)
http://sscntech.net/ pls note its d same for both boards
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
has anyone notices dat d serial number on the pasted list is different from the one that is online ,i tend to think that the one online is the correct one ,or we can write both........
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gad2(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2013
*Lemon:
has anyone notices dat d serial number on the pasted list is different from the one that is online ,i tend to think that the one online is the correct one ,or we can write both........
I think the serial number on the pasted list is for reference while collecting the hard copy of the form at either of the centres. Not applicable considering the list online.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
Is it a must that we should stamp the rederee's letter cos I dnt knw where T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ get stamp from Oº°˚˚°ºo, pls ur replies we be very much appreciated
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tosinsin: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
*Lemon:
http://stnlapps.org.ng/
rivers state registration slip is different from exams slip..exams slip is the one who detach from the answer sheet..we were told not to detach in my exam center.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by digitalEve: 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
...my bad,I'm sorry for a wrong post.Der's actually Med cert on d list.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
Stamping a reference letter is not compulsory especially if it has letter head. please house, how much does the medical report cost and from which health center. thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
tosinsin: rivers state registration slip is different from exams slip..exams slip is the one who detach from the answer sheet..we were told not to detach in my exam center.

U said u were asked not to detach urs, but in my own hall, we were strictly asked to detach n secure it for future use such as now.
And the slip as i have it says, "detach and keep slip with your exam number".

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
@fubara, i bet u r somewhat confused. U cant procure the exam slip online cos it was joined with ur answer script. It is a detachable piece from the answer sheet so i bet one cant source it online. The one i suppose u are referring to is the result slip, but dats not inclusive in the requirement.
Think carefully...

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tosinsin: 4:46am On Jun 23, 2013
dencydenky:

U said u were asked not to detach urs, but in my own hall, we were strictly asked to detach n secure it for future use such as now.
And the slip as i have it says, "detach and keep slip with your exam number".
yes..we all protested dat day but the invigilator insisted we dont detach..my center was F.G.C ..anybody wit similar problem pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (861) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.