Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,184 members, 7,967,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:47 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2492214 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (867) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
Well I don't know if other LGA's require letterhead and stamp but mine did not ask for all that.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
Pls for those that do their own today, when is the training commencing?. Was the appointment letter given?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
Chibuking81: Pls for those that do their own today, when is the training commencing?. Was the appointment letter given?
I asked the man that cleared me he said after the verification they will start issuing the APL then commence training. Its this form we are submitting they will use in preparing the APL.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
u3fine:
I asked the man that cleared me he said after the verification they will start issuing the APL then commence training. Its this form we are submitting they will use in preparing the APL.
thanks a lot for this information, I appreciate.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
:owhich one is Apl again.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
kingsjerone@yah:
:owhich one is Apl again.

APL means Appointment Letter.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
u3fine:
..I beg to disagree wit u.. It was said that APL is ready 4 collection.. if they are to prepare the APL with the form we are submiting now it will take them anoda weeks if not months..They already have our credentials that we submitted during the interview which they used in preparing d APL..After this verification exercise the APL will be issued right away.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BloggerAdmin(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
U3fine........tnx so much for the info u've been providing....i've benefitted immensely from these. I have not done my clearance yet, and I intend going tomorrow, Friday. I hav a major question that is bugging my mentality; how do I get a medical certificate bcus my hospital here in PH are demanding too much with uneccesary requirements. Also, did u submit anything on 1st school leaving cert or Junior WASSCE or any pre SSCE cert? Bcus I dnt hav my 1st sch leaving. Tnx a million ALL.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by macpeter1(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
please, NLs, send me the link where I will download the form . Thank you so much. The crowd is much. God bless you. . . . . Macpeteonline@yahoo.com
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
BloggerAdmin: U3fine........tnx so much for the info u've been providing....i've benefitted immensely from these. I have not done my clearance yet, and I intend going tomorrow, Friday. I hav a major question that is bugging my mentality; how do I get a medical certificate bcus my hospital here in PH are demanding too much with uneccesary requirements. Also, did u submit anything on 1st school leaving cert or Junior WASSCE or any pre SSCE cert? Bcus I dnt hav my 1st sch leaving. Tnx a million ALL.....

Seconded. I also need a medical report sharparly ooo...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
Thankgod iyke: ..I beg to disagree wit u.. It was said that APL is ready 4 collection.. if they are to prepare the APL with the form we are submiting now it will take them anoda weeks if not months..They already have our credentials that we submitted during the interview which they used in preparing d APL..After this verification exercise the APL will be issued right away.
l strongly agree with you. I thought people did comfirmed, at different interval on this thread, to hav seen or informed that the appointment letters were being typed, and ready to be issued out. How come they wil use this verificatn to type our letters? Pls we can't wait any longer 4 this job, because most of us hav alrealdy resigned 4rm our place of work.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 2:49am On Jun 28, 2013
D apointmnt letaz are READY, dey jst want 2 ensure we folo procedures by openin files @ d aproprate board. Unconfirmd info @ d PPSB yesday indicates dat AL wil b distributed Monday 4 doz who hav completd d verificatn!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 3:31am On Jun 28, 2013
joyblinks:

Seconded. I also need a medical report sharparly ooo...

joyblinks and blogger admin you can get medical report from any government hospital.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 4:12am On Jun 28, 2013
Info frm U.B.E

To God be d Glory! I hav successfully submitted mine yesterday..

First school leaving is nt asked for but if u have d court affidavite,d one we used during d oral interview just attach it,cos dats what i used..

They dnt allow anyone to enter there gate till d time is 8.30am..bt earlier b4 8am some guys use to writedown names of people according to their l.g.a,, which they will use in calling us into d compound.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 5:55am On Jun 28, 2013
‎​​​†HªŋKs guys for the info. You я̲̅ wonderful.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 7:01am On Jun 28, 2013
BloggerAdmin: U3fine........tnx so much for the info u've been providing....i've benefitted immensely from these. I have not done my clearance yet, and I intend going tomorrow, Friday. I hav a major question that is bugging my mentality; how do I get a medical certificate bcus my hospital here in PH are demanding too much with uneccesary requirements. Also, did u submit anything on 1st school leaving cert or Junior WASSCE or any pre SSCE cert? Bcus I dnt hav my 1st sch leaving. Tnx a million ALL.....
Yes I submitted FSLC. As for my Medical cert, our family doctor at UPTH did one for me
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:03am On Jun 28, 2013
is it today and only today that onelga will do their verification for post primary
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 8:12am On Jun 28, 2013
Go to UPTH they will issue you the medical certificate without conducting any test on you.Just go to the Dental section the first office by the right.But u will have your 3k or 4k ready. Its done withing 10mins
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BEN30: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2013
Pls, house I got info dis morning that those that attended de second interview but did not see their names should report at de secretariate nd write their names. Pls is this info true? I need quick respons.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 9:10am On Jun 28, 2013
@ben330.people have been doing that since friday last week.so u can go and write your name but go with your computer print out.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2013
Just returning frm UBE, i couldn't do my verification as d date 4 my LGA (IKWERRE) was yestaday. Hence i await 4 spill over on 4th and 5th july.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BEN30: 10:36am On Jun 28, 2013
@kingsjerone@yah, thanks so much.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Iniobon(m): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2013
Report reaching me has it that those who have statement of result, notification of result or success letter as some may called it without original cert of their degree are not cleared in PPSB
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2013
any body at post primary shoud post the time table or schedule for the verification exercise ,also as it affecting non indigen
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2013
Just did my verification at girls sch orominike(khana lga)
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BloggerAdmin(m): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2013
@u3fine et Al tnx once more.I have successfully obtained a medical report and 3 attestation letters, I'm from Ahoada-East and My name appeared at d office at elechi beach, I honestly dnt knw if dat's PPSB or UBE. Pls as an Ahoada-East son, when and where do I go for my screening? Also, I dnt hav any document on FSLC.....I pray I'm not dead on arrival....Tnx in anticipation of ur swift response........
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nationsdaddy: 11:57am On Jun 28, 2013
@ben30 tanx 4 d info my names wasn't shortlisted too.@ben if u r in same category wt me,i beg u to cal 08027589996 for my exam details n to print out d slip or i see any volunteer amongst us?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
BloggerAdmin: @u3fine et Al tnx once more.I have successfully obtained a medical report and 3 attestation letters, I'm from Ahoada-East and My name appeared at d office at elechi beach, I honestly dnt knw if dat's PPSB or UBE. Pls as an Ahoada-East son, when and where do I go for my screening? Also, I dnt hav any document on FSLC.....I pray I'm not dead on arrival....Tnx in anticipation of ur swift response........
Ahoada east is next week Tuesday july 2 at ube
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
BloggerAdmin: @u3fine et Al tnx once more.I have successfully obtained a medical report and 3 attestation letters, I'm from Ahoada-East and My name appeared at d office at elechi beach, I honestly dnt knw if dat's PPSB or UBE. Pls as an Ahoada-East son, when and where do I go for my screening? Also, I dnt hav any document on FSLC.....I pray I'm not dead on arrival....Tnx in anticipation of ur swift response........
Go to UBE
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by blejovicP: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
D̶̲̥̅̊ schedule for PPSB is now on net u can browse †☺ get it. Other informations aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ there. Including ur oral interview score.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bugila(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
Just finished my clearance @ PPSB. REQUIREMENTS
1. Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
2. O'level Cert.
2. LGA Identification Cert.
4. Degree Cert.
5. Medical Report
6. National ID card or Drivers License or Voters card
7. Detached slip From the Form Used for the written Exams Last Year August
8. Reference letters (3) with or without Letter Head
9. others If any
Wishing u good luck.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bugila(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
VERIFICATION EXERCISE
Instructions

This is to inform all the newly recruited Teachers of Senior Secondary Schools Board that the submission and verification of their personal data will commence from Thursday, 27th June, 2013 to Friday 5th July, 2013 as scheduled below. The non-indigenes will present themselves on Friday, 5th July, 2013.

GROUP

L.G.A.

OFFICERS

VENUE

A

DELGA
ASALGA
AKULGA

HON. ORUAMBO PREBO
MRS. M. I. BENEBO-BRIGGS
MR. I. I. JACKREECE
HON. EMILY SOLOMON
MR. THOMAS ORUSOSO
MRS. O. DOKUBO
MRS. DABA BROWN

PAVILLION

B

ONELGA
ALGA-EAST
ALGA WEST

DAME BEATRICE AWALA
MR. GIFT ODU
MR. OLISA ANTHONY
MRS. ODOYA E. K. L.
HON. EMMANUE; OSUOSA
MR. OKPURU COLLINS

GGSS,
OROMINEKE

C

BONNY
ABOLGA

HON. TONYE LONGJOHN
MR. A. Y. TYGER
MR. EMMANUEL AGUMAGU
MR. IKOROMA BENNETH
MR. HONES OBU

CONFERENCE ROOM

D

PHALGA
OBALGA
OYILGA

HON. BRIGHT JACOB
MRS. ANN INIMGBA
MR. TEMPLE IHUNDA
MR. ALIKOR, S. O.
MR, HENRY ATAKO
MR. WILLIAMS OKAH

PAVILLION

E

EMOLGA
KELGA

DR. PETER EMEJURU
MR. OWHOR UCHE F.
MR. NWOKA, BONIFACE
MR. REUBEN SATURDAY
MR. ORLU-ORLU, RICHARD
MR. ANTHONY OTONNA

AUDIT

F

ETCHE
OMUMA

HON. NNAMDI NWAIWU
MRS. NWOGU SILVERLINE
MR. AMADI, EBENEZER
MR. INNOCENT NWALA
MR. ERNEST AGOMUO
HON. CHIDI OLUO

CONFERENCE ROOM 2

G

WALGA
ELEME
OGU/BOLO

HON. GREY TAMUNO
MR. AMADI, EJIKEME
MRS. IBU IBOROMA
MR. SUNDAY OSARO ABBEY
MRS. BLESSING KALIO
MR. OTONNA FOUNDATION

H

KHALGA
GOLGA

HON. DOUGLAS DUBE
MR. BIRANEN, S. B. D.
MR. C. D. N-UENEE
MRS. AGAVA, J. V.
MR. KOBANI, JOSEPH
MR. LUKE NKUE

GGSS,
OROMINEKE

I

ANDONI
OPOBO/NKORO
TALGA

HON. AKIKIBOFORI, JACOB
MRS. ADAFE-JAJA, J.
MR. E. I. PETERSIDE
MRS. GLADYS DAPPA
MRS. R. GWEZIA

CONFERENCE ROOM

J

NON
INDIGENES

ALL OFFICERS

BOARD HEAD
QUARTERS

Quick Navigation
Experience
Research & Development
IT Infrastructure
System Platform
US consumer watchdog wants sponsored search returns clearly marked Thursday, June 27, 2013
Microsoft hopes Windows 8.1 OS will drive more apps to Windows Store Thursday, June 27, 2013
Government abandons super-connected cities broadband plans Thursday, June 27, 2013
Proprietary software a trap, says Hadoop founder Doug Cutting Wednesday, June 26, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (867) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.