Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,176 members, 7,967,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:30 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2492186 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (867) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hopesweet: Infor from UBE, After l did my verification today, l went inside the office, to ask when we should be expecting our APL. The man said atleast 2 weeks from now, but that the problem is that many people that were cleared initially with statement of result, may not collect their ApL, because yesterday 2 persons(a guy and a lady) were caught with fake result. immediately they were arrested by policemen, that they had been locked-up in cell. Adding that the boards are doing thorough investigation now on all the results, 4rm FSLC to Degree certificate.

Fake result? What nonsense..Haha. Naija strong o. Hope is not delay tactice o...and if not, it is unwise for anyone after getting to this point to do such thing. What a shame..too bad.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hopesweet: Infor from UBE, After l did my verification today, l went inside the office, to ask when we should be expecting our APL. The man said atleast 2 weeks from now, but that the problem is that many people that were cleared initially with statement of result, may not collect their ApL, because yesterday 2 persons(a guy and a lady) were caught with fake result. immediately they were arrested by policemen, that they had been locked-up in cell. Adding that the boards are doing thorough investigation now on all the results, 4rm FSLC to Degree certificate.
How do dey intend doing thorough investigation on 13000 results,if it was a few hundred it wud be possible but 13000 dat is going to be a hell of an investigation....but in situation of mass recruitment such tins happen,even some of us wud end up bin ghost workers dat wud just collect salary and nt work.....please dis board people shudnt start making excuses to delay the letters..so as to spoil the whole exercise cos they have bin looking for a reason to damage the due process of meri which the initial consultants used in recruiting....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 5:40am On Jul 04, 2013
barika2011:
How do dey intend doing thorough investigation on 13000 results,if it was a few hundred it wud be possible but 13000 dat is going to be a hell of an investigation....but in situation of mass recruitment such tins happen,even some of us wud end up bin ghost workers dat wud just collect salary and nt work.....please dis board people shudnt start making excuses to delay the letters..so as to spoil the whole exercise cos they have bin looking for a reason to damage the due process of meri which the initial consultants used in recruiting....
...Ova corectnes wori u. Ds sort of investgatn is done ovatym(probatn period), dey hav no reason 2 dlay d AL. I tnk d board n der polticians re jst tryn 2b mischievos. God pas dem!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 5:57am On Jul 04, 2013
I told u guys that APL will be prepared with the documents we just submitted. If u read thru d official use section of d form, you'll understand what I am saying.
Now submission ends on d 5th while induction start 27th, y d 2 weeks? Simple, its for the typing of APL.
I know they have not typed it cos the list they displayed, some persons names appeareed twice, some must have gotten a new andd better job and some MAY be dead. So only those that are ready for d job by submitting d form will be given APL.
This is just my assumption

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 8:36am On Jul 04, 2013
u3fine: I told u guys that APL will be prepared with the documents we just submitted. If u read thru d official use section of d form, you'll understand what I am saying.
Now submission ends on d 5th while induction start 27th, y d 2 weeks? Simple, its for the typing of APL.
I know they have not typed it cos the list they displayed, some persons names appeareed twice, some must have gotten a new andd better job and some MAY be dead. So only those that are ready for d job by submitting d form will be given APL.
This is just my assumption

Hypothetical reasoning may not b a good antedote to alleviate anxiety n tension.
Just b factual n more realistic, dear.
Assumption has sent many home.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2013
Please One step at a time. Let us wait till d submission and verification exercise complete before jumping to other matters. When the next step comes up information must reach u...why do we like confusing ourselves and worrying unnecessarily on things we hav no power to effect. Ur name is out...U hav gotten d job ...relax and be at peace.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2013
Teachers Recruitment Documentation Exercise for UBE SPILL OVER-

THURSDAY july 4,2013- Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni.Degema,Tai, Eleme.

FRIDAY july 5, 2013-
Emohua,Etche, Opobo/Nkoro,Oyibo.

MONDAY july 8, 2013
Ahoada East,Ahoada West,
Abua Odual,khana,Asari Toru,Akuku Toru.

TUESDAY july 9, 2013. Portharcourt,Bonny,Ogu/Bolo,Non-Indigene.

WEDNESDAY-july 10-12 2013- 0bio/Akpor,Gokana,Omuma,Okrika,
Ikwerre and all other cases yet to be treated.

As for the issue or result verification due to those caught yesterday,it was an unfortunate incident but the Board addressed everyone that they will verify our certificates with our varrious schools/Institutions withing one year of Employment.urging everyone to be very careful. Wishing you guys All the best.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
pls my dear Hope, which one did u used in doing ur verification and documentation. Was it statement of ur Degree result or it's Original? Ur response is needed pls. My verifacation wuld be 2morow.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Teachers Recruitment Documentation Exercise for UBE SPILL OVER-

THURSDAY july 4,2013- Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni.Degema,Tai, Eleme.

FRIDAY july 5, 2013-
Emohua,Etche, Opobo/Nkoro,Oyibo.

MONDAY july 8, 2013
Ahoada East,Ahoada West,
Abua Odual,khana,Asari Toru,Akuku Toru.

TUESDAY july 9, 2013. Portharcourt,Bonny,Ogu/Bolo,Non-Indigene.

WEDNESDAY-july 10-12 2013- 0bio/Akpor,Gokana,Omuma,Okrika,
Ikwerre and all other cases yet to be treated.

As for the issue or result verification due to those caught yesterday,it was an unfortunate incident but the Board addressed everyone that they will verify our certificates with our varrious schools/Institutions withing one year of Employment.urging everyone to be very careful. Wishing you guys All the best.

May ur life know equilibrum.
Thnx so much 4 ds worry-alleviating info cos am yet to collect my degree cert. The cost is much...nawaa 4 my alma mater. Almagamated confusion is always their lot.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
emekatex: pls my dear Hope, which one did u used in doing ur verification and documentation. Was it statement of ur Degree result or it's Original? Ur response is needed pls. My verifacation wuld be 2morow.
I used my degree certificate. But you don't have to be anxious, as to whether they will accept statement or not. Many were cleared that yesterday , with statement or notification of degree result. Just that they are trying to be a little more careful, because of the incident that happened. Pray and go there, whatsoever u present to them will be accepted. Afterall, they are not ur God.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
In addition for those in UBE. Pls on a very serious note, if u are yet to be screened, don't forget to go with your result notification slip. My documents were rejected, after showing my detached slip and examination registration slip. I was asked to go and print it from the internet immediately. So finally , l submitted 3 slips.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
Rivers State Government set to train teachers for primary, secondary schools

Date: July 4, 2013

Rivers state Government says it will formally induct over 13,000 teachers that were recently recruited into the state’s Education sector on 27th July, 2013.

The Permanent Secretary of the Rivers state Ministry of Health, Richard Ofuru made this available to journalists in Port Harcourt.

Ofuru said the teachers will be trained to become certified classroom teachers after a month of concise orientation programme to be handled by professionals from tertiary institutions in the state.

According to him,”Already we have a work plan. By 27th July, the induction programme will commence and after the one month induction programme, they should be able to go to school to teach.

For those who don’t have teaching qualification, they will go through certified training at the University of Education, University of Port Harcourt and the Rivers state University of Science and Technology. That is the way we have structured it.”

He also debunked claims that those who failed the aptitude test will be considered. He corrected the wrong notion some applicants have about the complainant’s desk.

“It is not true. We had enough candidates for the interview. Not everybody that was interviewed will get the job. People are mistaking the corporate desk. The corporate desk was majorly for those who said my name is in the list, but my exam number was different. I have a Bachelors degree, but they created NCE for me,”he said.

The Rivers state Ministry of Education had earlier in the year recruited some teachers to be engaged in the newly constructed schools (primary and secondary) built by the Rivers state government.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
Na wao, Dear Hope, which certificate is d fake? Degree, HND, SSCE, FSLC, Birth Cert, MED CERT. Pls clearify me because immidiately i told my friend, dt was d question he asked me. Well, i hv nt collected my FSLC. Wuld dt be a problem?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
@ emekatex, pls the man didn't specify which fake certificate they were caught with. He only said, the culprist confessed to hav scanned the result via the internet. Concerning the FSLC, it was needed, but l don't know wether it was a criteria for someone to be cleared. U can bring Medical cert any time after the verificatn, (instruction 4rm them).
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2013
Hopesweet: @ emekatex, pls the man didn't specify which fake certificate they were caught with. He only said, the culprist confessed to hav scanned the result via the internet. Concerning the FSLC, it was needed, but l don't know wether it was a criteria for someone to be cleared. U can bring Medical cert any time after the verificatn, (instruction 4rm them).
thanks alot i appreciate ur response.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gad2(m): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
O Praise God! Have been able to complete my verification today. cheesy cheesy cheesy Wishing everyone the best as we await the APLs.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
i v done mine ...special thankx to God almighty, also givin my hrt felt appreciation to my man iyke...and A wonderful lady KIORA... These stood by me waited long hours ,plus calls until i did mine God bless u all even all dose on NL...cheers

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 12:52am On Jul 06, 2013
As far as Government is concern...This the best recruitment process have seen so far.. And I want to say Govornor Rotimi Amaechi Is the best governor ..because i see the impact and evidences of his leadership as well as the dividend of democracy. If the past govornors had done what he is doing now, Rivers State would have being another small beautiful country on his own...bad pot belle politician who believe he is doing too much are the one fighting him to rubish is leadership so as to hide their inefficiencies. Ameachi Carry Go Jare...them no reach, won kere si number wa. Congratulations to all those who were selected.

9 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Dickgift(m): 4:53am On Jul 06, 2013
Dis the best info site i have ever seen. U guys shud keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 7:43am On Jul 06, 2013
Thank God for a smooth n successful yesterday.
There wasn't any spill over @ PPSB, xpecially dat of Oromunike which was well fastforwarded.
Hmmmmmmm....
Rest of mind.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
Pls is there anyone with declaration of age which is dated 2011, during my own turn of verification at PPSB extension Oromunike GGSS, I was told that 2011 declaration of age is not accepted, I told them that the first one I was using dated 2001 get lost during northern crisis, and I have to get another one in 2011, then they told me that I must get affidavit of loss of statutory declararation of age to back up the new one that dated 2011 so that I will not have problem in future, and I immediately went to court to swear affidavit to back it up, before they cleared me on friday, truly it was stressful on me that friday, pls is there any one that experience the same thing with me base on declaration of age dated 2011? Pls reason with me, for me official declaration of age whether 2008,2009,2010 and 2011 even that of this year are all the same, since they are all from law court and for official record purpose, even when one can see through my face and appearance that I am within the age the declaration of age was made, pls I need people opinion base on this thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by vivajoy: 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
Abeg mk dem no reject d statement of result o. Money full my hand to pay for certificate nw o.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Dickgift(m): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
My age declaration was dated 2009 , i did my verification @ d UBE. And i was nt ask 2 bk it up wit any court document or what so ever. I tink dis isue is based on d individual (the verifier).
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by XpressMethod: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
I did mine at UBE, nothing like when you did your age declaration or something to back it up.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
May God help those children oo... Some of the Englsih wey I dey hear for dis NL fit scatter children head ooo...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2013
Chibuking81: Pls is there anyone with declaration of age which is dated 2011, during my own turn of verification at PPSB extension Oromunike GGSS, I was told that 2011 declaration of age is not accepted, I told them that the first one I was using dated 2001 get lost during northern crisis, and I have to get another one in 2011, then they told me that I must get affidavit of loss of statutory declararation of age to back up the new one that dated 2011 so that I will not have problem in future, and I immediately went to court to swear affidavit to back it up, before they cleared me on friday, truly it was stressful on me that friday, pls is there any one that experience the same thing with me base on declaration of age dated 2011? Pls reason with me, for me official declaration of age whether 2008,2009,2010 and 2011 even that of this year are all the same, since they are all from law court and for official record purpose, even when one can see through my face and appearance that I am within the age the declaration of age was made, pls I need people opinion base on this thanks.

I did mine @same venue with u Kings n mine was dated feb. 2013. No querry of any sort. I think those pple had series of individual techniques durin d xercise. I blv dat is no issue to worry about.
CHEERS, plss.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 8:18am On Jul 08, 2013
@critic,

"May God helps those children" is grammatically erroneous.
No grammatical concord !
...and if u think u hv all d knowledge there is to hv in English, why not do ur job well. Correct d faulter statement without sarcasm n life goes on.
Xactly !!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Abkeeys(f): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2013
joyblinks: May God helps those children oo... Some of the Englsih wey I dey hear for dis NL fit scatter children head ooo...
. @ joyblinks,see who is talikng. First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend's eye."May God helps those children" laugh don make me pour moet 4 my expensive shirt. Mtchewwwwww . *Rubbish*
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
joyblinks: May God helps those children oo... Some of the Englsih wey I dey hear for dis NL fit scatter children head ooo...
@ joyblinks. Pls we are nt hear for grammatical competition, just take d info and leave d semantics (grammer) alone. If one wuld sit down to analyse or better stil peruse ur grammer u wuld see dt urs is capable of befuddling someone into a portmanteau conundrum. So i strongly advise u to jettison such a sacarstic behavor in dis thread. Just an advise.wink
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
While we are making preparations for the induction and internship coming up on 27 july, does anybody hav an idea, whether they wil provide accommodation there on campus, for people that might want to stay within or those that will be coming from outside port-harcourt city? Atleast we ought to know our stand ahead of time, before someone will start running helter-skelter. l know it's going to be very stressful, even for those of us living in port-harcourt.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bontop(f): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
Hopesweet: While we are making preparations for the induction and internship coming up on 27 july, does anybody hav an idea, whether they wil provide accommodation there on campus, for people that might want to stay within or those that will be coming from outside port-harcourt city?
So u want students to vacate from hostels because u want to do training, u better prepare for urself accommodation ooo because they assume all the applicant resides in port Harcourt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (867) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.