Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,488 members, 7,901,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2448759 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2013
At UBE Board, documentation is going on very smoothly. Those that successfully scaled through the verification exercise, will soon get their appointment letter. Concerning the venue for the induction, l was told the commissioner is waiting for students to go on vacation, before the programme kick-off. The date still remains 27 july, (if there be any changes, information will be relay to us). Hav a wonderful weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 8:11am On Jul 13, 2013
Hopesweet: At UBE Board, documentation is going on very smoothly. Those that successfully scaled through the verification exercise, will soon get their appointment letter. Concerning the venue for the induction, l was told the commissioner is waiting for students to go on vacation, before the programme kick-off. The date still remains 27 july, (if there be any changes, information will be relay to us). Hav a wonderful weekend.
thks hopesweet!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 8:35am On Jul 13, 2013
Thank god it is working.

I will always live to trust and hope on you, lord 4 you said that those that wait upon you shall not be put to shame.

Faithful are u lord to perfect all that concerns they that put their trust in u,
My all in all.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
Out of the 13,000 teachers, its only one lady that have collected her APL.

The lady on the bill board at the fence of all primary schools displaying her APL. Lol....... Just to ease the anxiety in the house. One love all
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Abkeeys(f): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2013
u3fine: Out of the 13,000 teachers, its only one lady that have collected her APL.

The lady on the bill board at the fence of all primary schools displaying her APL. Lol....... Just to ease the anxiety in the house. One love all

@ u3fine lolzzz
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bugila(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
Few days away from Induction. Wow! Just imagine the Smiles on the Faces of 13,000 employees. It's a day of Joy.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 3:08am On Jul 17, 2013
please any latest news with regards to issuing of AP letters, Induction, inter alia? To d newly recruited teachers? I asked because it seems everyone is keeping mute. God u alone is worthy to be praised! Baba God eshe gidigidi gan!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
Is there any one with information concerning our induction ceremony and appointment letter? I want to know how far about our induction ceremony, please will it still take place on 27 july 2013? Any information pls update.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
Chibuking81: Is there any one with information concerning our induction ceremony and appointment letter? I want to know how far about our induction ceremony, please will it still take place on 27 july 2013? Any information pls update.
No info yet oooo....the crisis in rivers state is taking over everything
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
barika2011:
..God will never allow the political crisis in the state to take over this job in Jesus name....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
barika2011:
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
Thankgod iyke: ..God will never allow the political crisis in the state to take over this job in Jesus name....
AMEN OOOOO
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
While we are waiting.... What we need now is prayers for peace in Rivers State, in her peace we shall have peace. May God take control and give peace to Rivers State Government In Jesus Name. Amen. And may God give us our heart desires in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 4:05am On Jul 18, 2013
there is no Crisis in rivers state bt in rivers state house of asembly.
2. wat hapen in house of asembly did nt afect, wats hapening in d board, at least verificatn was still going on, especialy in ube till yestaday
3. u heard d comisiona of educ say, 27th remain induction. wat we need now, is faith

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bugila(m): 6:58am On Jul 18, 2013
Don't Panic. The Job Is Certain. My intimate frnd told me that he was called from UBE to verify some of the details on his CV and Credentials yesterday. This reveals that the board is working tirelessly. For now, 27th is sure. The crises in PDP and RSHA, has no effect on the job.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by esteeluve(f): 1:32am On Jul 19, 2013
i understand that the letters are being typed
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 7:38am On Jul 19, 2013
As for me regarding all these tussles,
God Almighty is a JEALOUS GOD, sooooo ?
So, He will not allow His GLORY to be shared with d devil or mere mortals because.........because what ?
Because we have celebrated Him already n hv all given Him THANKS for blessing our lives with this job. So if His THRONE is unshakeable He will always disturb the entire board till we work as bonafide Rivers State Teaching Staff till our retirement.
He is our ABLE GOD !
I'm sure.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by blessgreg: 8:18am On Jul 19, 2013
no man can undo what God has done in this job,political distractors are waiting 4 Amaechi to be remove so that they can deny us our jobs,God will destroy them and Amaechi will stand victorious for the sake of 13 thousand destines. IJN

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2013
7 more days to induction

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
God has won the war for us. In the fight between Amaechi & Patience Jonathan, there will be no victor nor victim cos they are all our Rivers blood. As for the job, nothing shall shake it because its now with the various education boards and no longer with the Ministry Of Education.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
pls who knows if d induction is a must attend event ...if not den those of us dat r not in port should not boda ..unless there would b sanctions......and hw many dayz will it take ?? Or its just a one day event??
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by XpressMethod: 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
*Lemon*pls who knows if d induction is a must attend event ...if
not den those of us dat r not in port should not boda ..unless there
would b sanctions......and hw many dayz will it take ?? Or its just a
one day event? Pls, pls and pls, better be there. it is not after all these long time stress and at this level you miss out. God forbid. just be there.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
Does it mean dt Appointment letters wuld be giving bfore d induction, after d induction or at d induction venue? because, i tink dts d primary issue den induction d secondary. Pls house i need ur response.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 12:50am On Jul 20, 2013
no venue yet for d induction abi na me forget??
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 6:09am On Jul 20, 2013
@lemon. induction is a one day show. Even if there is no sanctions for not attending, courtesy demand that everyone of the newly recruited teacher should be there.
DO NOT MISS OUT. GOD BLESS EVERY ONE OUT THERE.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 8:48am On Jul 20, 2013
Hey pals, Oforu(perm sec min edu) said the induction is 4 a month, however were not sure if 13000 wil b camped same place/time, guess frm Monday we shud get more info. @Lemon, read-up previos posts 2 ensure u dont ask unnecesary questions,u re not new 2 ds forum. Only kids wil tnk atendin induction in this case is not a must!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
Most times,humans unnecessarily create mental torture for themselves because of their ability to turn rumors into facts.if anyone has scaled through the interview and completed the required documentation, the most intelligent thing to do is wait for further directive from the appropriate agency rather than generate or consume hearsay as if their appointment letter depends on it.....i do not here criticize those who have kept this thread alive by giving much needed information of which i am indepted to but is concerned that confusedly impatience half-baked, unemployment -made-them-teachers have taken it upon themselves to parade rumors as fact......
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
mathmatica: Most times,humans unnecessarily create mental torture for themselves because of their ability to turn rumors into facts.if anyone has scaled through the interview and completed the required documentation, the most intelligent thing to do is wait for further directive from the appropriate agency rather than generate or consume hearsay as if their appointment letter depends on it.....i do not here criticize those who have kept this thread alive by giving much needed information of which i am indepted to

***but is concerned that confusedly impatience half-baked, unemployment -made-them-teachers have taken it upon themselves to parade rumors as fact......

My friend take it easy before u murder english by mistake and don't take things personal, u have a point but calling somebody who scale through all odds and interviews among many to qualify for this Job half baked is not professionally encouraging, God is a master planner and directs destinies to where He wills.. Rivers State is celebrating all those who scale through as the best among the rest...with training put in place to fortify them professionally...for me every information is important...it is often said that in every rumor their is an element of truth. ..an established fact is that Induction is 27th...So, **make u no vex..take am easy**.

Congratulation to everyone is not easy at all... ***na baba God arrange am, package am and distribute am to us... As e bi say u grab am***...enjoy..

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 2:34am On Jul 21, 2013
@kinsede. this week ll tell, but am not sure of that.
induction is a day activity while training is 3 weeks program. However, Am Sure That The Most Important Thing Is That We Ve Scale Through.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 7:22am On Jul 21, 2013
@Kingsjerome, yea inductns re supozd 2b a dayz progrm bt i've witnesed even private coy's runin it 4 2wks, hence using it as trainin progrm. Its jst abt semantics, wen dey cal "training" inductn itz usualy a ploy 2 avoid payn benefits/alowance, i bliv daz wat min of edu is tryn 2 do. But as u said d most important tin is we re blesd 2 scale through!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hmmmmmm....
We're all ears then.

May our ears be blessed with GOOD NEWS this week In JESUS NAME...
AMEN, LORD
!!!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2013
Pls where is the venue for our induction ceremony on saturday 27 july 2013 been this week?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (859) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: sam1980000(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.