Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2430090 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 7:22am On Jul 20, 2016
TOP VIDEOS

NUC Declares NTI Degrees Illegal
Channels Television. 
Updated July 19, 2016

The National Universities Commission (NUC) has warned prospective students not to enroll in the degree and postgraduate diploma in education programmes by the Kaduna-based National Teachers Institute (NTI) as the programmes are illegal.

This warning is contained in a statement signed by the Director, Information and Public Relations of the Commission, Mr Ibrahim Yakasai.

He said that the institute has persistently ignored advice by the commission to abstain from mounting degree programmes as the institute lacks the necessary approval for affiliation with any university.

The statement adds that degree and post graduate diploma certificates obtained from the NTI will not be recognized for the purposes of employment, National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) and further studies
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2016
has anyone in PPSB received alert?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2016
Information reaching me has it dt some persons will receive there salary on Monday or tuesday next wk especially those that were omitted when their batch of the Biometric was paid.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2016
emekatex:
Information reaching me has it dt some persons will receive there salary on Monday or tuesday next wk especially those that were omitted when their batch of the Biometric was paid.
ha! this na people wey do about six weeks ago na..for people that did one month ago. whats their fate?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
gold360:
ha! this na people wey do about six weeks ago na..for people that did one month ago. whats their fate?
i guess their fate with regards to next wk payment is positive.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by zikiziki(f): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
emekatex:
i guess their fate with regards to next wk payment is positive.
hunger dey oh stomach affirmative
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
jeccy:

TOP VIDEOS

Channels Television. 
Updated July 19, 2016

The National Universities Commission (NUC) has warned prospective students not to enroll in the degree and postgraduate diploma in education programmes by the Kaduna-based National Teachers Institute (NTI) as the programmes are illegal.

This warning is contained in a statement signed by the Director, Information and Public Relations of the Commission, Mr Ibrahim Yakasai.

He said that the institute has persistently ignored advice by the commission to abstain from mounting degree programmes as the institute lacks the necessary approval for affiliation with any university.

The statement adds that degree and post graduate diploma certificates obtained from the NTI will not be recognized for the purposes of employment, National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) and further studies

ITS A PITY O DOES IT MEAN THE STUDENTS HAVE ALL ENTERED A ONE CHANCE BUS AFTER SPENDING CASH AND PRECIOUS TIME FOR THE PROGRAMME? MAYBE ONE DAY WE ALSO HEAR THAT OPEN UNIVERSITY HAS FOLLOWED SUIT. ITS NOT FUNNY O
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Any day salary likes,it should come.If it likes,it should come running,crawling or creeping.All I know is that I must be paid to the last 1k.I have realised that anticipating this salary is the reason I have been falling ill.I no do again.So from now on,it's salary " sail on, till we meet again".Thank God say holidays don come.Make man go find hustle.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
tutudame:
Any day salary likes,it should come.If it likes,it should come running,crawling or creeping.All I know is that I must be paid to the last 1k.I have realised that anticipating this salary is the reason I have been falling ill.I no do again.So from now on,it's salary " sail olon, till we meet again".Thank God say holidays don come.Make man go find hustle.
lol.. short of saying.. IF GOAT DEY CHOP GRASS STILL DEY THANK GOD. WHAT STOPS US FROM BEING PATIENT AND THANKFUL.?
you try.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=jeccy post=47714160]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 1:34am On Jul 21, 2016
jeccy:

TOP VIDEOS
Channels Television. 
Updated July 19, 2016
At least Schools board no dey reject am na.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2016
jeccy:

TOP VIDEOS

Channels Television. 
Updated July 19, 2016

this country is indeed crazy... so after all money spent the program is now useless well lets hope its all a joke.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2016
dmercy141983:

this country is indeed crazy... so after all money spent the program is now useless well lets hope its all a joke.
calm down.. ain't you a Nigerian? no cause for alarm.. all NUC wants is ''eguje'' after that. you will see NTI as one of the.best degree awarding institutions on NUC's list.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
Finally, I've done the almighty biometrics today. I just hope I won't wait too long to receive alert from feb - now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
nick4lifeng:
Finally, I've done the almighty biometrics today. I just hope I won't wait too long to receive alert from feb - now...

Hahahaha, you have only done the wish of the Governor. His media utterance about payment immediately after biometrics is the biggest scam of the century

I did mine over three weeks now and still waiting and you just did yours today.

RIVERS STATE CIVIL SERVICE IS IN FOR A LONG THING. THE SILENCE FROM PPSB AND UBE,NUT AND NLC IS EXPECTED BECAUSE IF YOU DO ANY HOW,YOU WILL SEE ANY HOW.

Welcome on Board. I have stayed since February without payment.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
Rexmarysweet:

Hahahaha, you have only done the wish of the Governor. His media utterance about payment immediately after biometrics is the biggest scam of the century

RIVERS STATE CIVIL SERVICE IS IN FOR A LONG THING. THE SILENCE FROM PPSB AND UBE,NUT AND NLC IS EXPECTED BECAUSE IF YOU DO ANY HOW,YOU WILL SEE ANY HOW.

After the so called Biometrics, yesterday was a complete one month and we are yet to see salary alert. All that I have been receiving is Sms charges and account summary. Its only God that will save us in this situation.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
Rexmarysweet:

chineke!!! This is not good news. I was thinking by next week I go see message for my phone, it hasn't bn easy Since feb without pay. So another long wait begins to get alert. May God help us
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Edozie82: 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
I think it's time we "hold the bull by the horn".Let's go in2 calling upon God in this matter, its already out of hand.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
TRUSTING OUR GOVERNOR. SOMETHING GOOD WILL HAPPEN NEXT WEEK.

For the first time in the 2016 fiscal period, the federal, states and local governments got monthly allocation from the Federation Account of N559.03 billion.This is as the gross revenue generated by the federation increased by N301.32 billion, thehighest in almost two years.The Minister of Finance, Mrs Kemi Adeosun, announced this in Abuja on Thursday while addressing newsmen at the end of the FAAC meetingShe attributed the increase in revenue to efficiency in collection by the revenue generatingagencies.“The big cause of the increase is the improvement of non-oil revenue from FIRS. The FIRS improved its performance between last month and this month by N165 billion.“And that accounted for the change in revenue and also, there wasalso an improvement of N12.6 billion by Nigeria Customs Service, as well as the exchange gain of N79.2 billion.“This is a significant improved performance especially customsthat was able to doso in spite of the scarcity of foreign exchange and the restrictions on the 41 items.“So we are quite encouraged by thatbecause it means that some of the reforms that we had started aroundcollection improvement are beginning to bear fruit,”.Giving a breakdown of the amount shared, Adeosun said N412.3 billion was distributed under statutory allocation; N67.4 billion under Value Added Tax revenuewhile the balance of N79.27 billion was allocated fromgains made from exchange rate differential.She said the Federal Government received N199.75 billion; states N101.3 billion, local governments N78.11 billion whileN17.12 billionwas shared to oil producing states based on the derivprincipleof 13 per cent

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 2:56am On Jul 22, 2016
Many (if not all) will start receiving alerts from next month(August).
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2016
rOsy247:
Many (if not all) will start receiving alerts from next month(August).
abi? lets just hope the present election reruns don't cause unneccesary distractions
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BenUmor: 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
Giving such bogus information or predictions about salary payment without stating the source of such info is not helping either.. pls whoever gives info should endeavour to state the reasons and source
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
The way we earnestly await for salary alert eh, if we are so eager for the second coming of Jesus Christ as we are for alert, the world would be a better place...

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
It is well even in the well. God come to our rescue!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by oklacity(m): 3:41am On Jul 23, 2016
famuzy:

But u guys voted Wike in with sentiment. Despite strong warning from Amaechi.
Come baby oku, don't accuse me of what i didn't do. Nobody voted Wiked into that seat. He forced himself into that seat if u don't know. Are u sure that u participated in that election. If u participated, u shouldn't have made this comment. Bye garri.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by oklacity(m): 3:50am On Jul 23, 2016
ORUWISE:

Do bus conductor . its pays more than teaching job
Chai, guy na true talk ooo. Regretting why I sold my bus. Bad drivers wanted to give me BP cos of earthly material thing, bus. But I would have parked it ooo. Now, man for don dey use am run Rumuokoro route. Well, God dey. Planning to buy another one.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 5:22am On Jul 23, 2016
This is the first time in the history of Rivers state that civil servants are owed these no of months. Rivers people brought this calamity on themselves out of pure sentiments. I hope they've learnt their lesson now albeit the BITTER way. We keep praying. God is in control.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by famuzy(f): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2016
ChyChy17:
This is the first time in the history of Rivers state that civil servants are owed these no of months. Rivers people brought this calamity on themselves out of pure sentiments. I hope they've learnt their lesson now albeit the BITTER way. We keep praying. God is in control.
That's it.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by famuzy(f): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2016
oklacity:
Come baby oku, don't accuse me of what i didn't do. Nobody voted Wiked into that seat. He forced himself into that seat if u don't know. Are u sure that u participated in that election. If u participated, u shouldn't have made this comment. Bye garri.
Lol
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2016
When the righteous is on the throne the people rejoices but suffers when the wicked ascend the throne. God save us from Wike wickedness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (856) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.