Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,219 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:34 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2434938 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Access Bank alert received without any deduction. Could this be our arrears?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tnot(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
MTN DATA AVAILABLE 24/7

1GB @ Card: 700 (Bank: #600)
2GB @ Card: 1300 (Bank: #1200)
3GB @ #1800
5GB @ #2500

90days validity assured!

Call: 08169025290
What'sapp: 08034718381
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
FCMB alert received, RSSSB Delga. I guess i can say only pension deductions made.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hakeemlyon: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
GamaG:
yeah that's what I think. Are you also owed February salary.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
Night Alert... FCMB Khana UBE
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
Unitybank alert received. 4k deducted. Why must this bank be among those that deducts salary? Dem no dey do mistake? Haba! disUnity bank!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
Diamond bank alert received, with deduction of 3k +
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Legacy pension fund, always update me of my contribution.
I have contributed over #10,000. I have my pension pen number to access my pension account.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nonsense pension alert.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Abi are we expecting our Feb /March 2016 arrears? #winks#
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ecobank alert received, Tai PPSB.No indication of month and computer number. Also deduction of #3,420.84 was made
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Orbit147: 12:04am On Jul 01, 2017
nick4lifeng:
Abi are we expecting our Feb /March 2016 arrears? #winks#

I doubt we will ever see that money o
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Orbit147: 12:09am On Jul 01, 2017
June alert received #SSSB #ONELGA #UBA. 4K deducted
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 2:17am On Jul 01, 2017
hakeemlyon:
yeah that's what I think. Are you also owed February salary.
yeah
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
GamaG:

UBE or RSSSSB?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 11:07am On Jul 03, 2017
Rivers State Government credited was June Salary. All the Teachers in my school got alert including those that weren't owed arrears.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2017
https://lm.?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftheneighbourhoodonline.com%2Fnews%2Fothernews%2Fwike-orders-sack-of-teachers.html&h=ATM19zvGGIOb7SvLiVocB9vrThInKW3FYWjHw5q2AzsK2DdA_RPKw7SIxl6YP1VM_Nd2WRQwNkV42flLn0hxIHV6WarVIRHisQuliqbWDx3E7gEGqeEdegEetyfhZGq2rUKhtRc&enc=AZMxwb5UBO6-1bBM-k_dra1682gtAN7zCofgYe-8CKtBic-h2H43A7r514ZIPPCl_8mWPGnrPlFdhVhBCIa5XdbKIKGv5IGu2YFwnUsBZY87fr0E7dbA4669-5L2D_kn_oShmiFfQy-j32hngeWaVdv43NPv3U0_BHe3ogE9JeuE7bY0RuVTBBElom9h5IVqMQCB_4r1WyFG5EUMDkXdIqG5QulgMAPAIhFMAgykIfkl1yeJpIkFoo4tVmqvDXXgBSGJhMh0jjKTwnOwX7hRq6p_kntwfuNq4yBiCHio33NHrYKf2fFG3yMh1phmaIohm9yAUthYhBL_-CBB3ftDs-46&s=1
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Vigapaul: 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
I learnt Feb salary will be paid in two weeks from yesterday Monday 3rd July.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ibiere19: 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Vigapaul:
Source abi na sauce??
Vigapaul:
Source abi na sauce??
Vigapaul:
Source abi na sauce??
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
We were asked to submit our statement of account from December 2015 to Date, to the Zonal board, on or before Monday 10th July 2017 .
This news is for those that didn't received their February/ March salary in the year 2016.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chrissoki(m): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Chibuking81:
We were asked to submit our statement of account from December 2015 to Date, to the Zonal board, on or before Monday 10th July 2017 .
This news is for those that didn't received their February/ March salary in the year 2016.

We did that last month in KELGA, what's wrong with them? are they not aware that banks charge money to print that statement of account
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
chrissoki:

We did that last month in KELGA, what's wrong with them? are they not aware that banks charge money to print that statement of account
Am tied of these their push around.
Of the truth, they ministry of finance has our record and our details in their system.
If they really want to pay our February/March 2016 unpaid salary, they can do it perfectly without involving and disturbing us.
Just today I spent a thousand plus, and the previous thousands I have been spending only on this issue.
Do they want us to finish the money on transport before they will pay us.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chrissoki(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Chibuking81:

Am tied of these their push around.
Of the truth, they ministry of finance has our record and our details in their system.
If they really want to pay our February/March 2016 unpaid salary, they can do it perfectly without involving and disturbing us.
Just today I spent a thousand plus, and the previous thousands I have been spending only on this issue.
Do they want us to finish the money on transport before they will pay us.
My brother these people are heartless
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 7:01am On Jul 07, 2017
The amount of money I have spent due to this Feb/March unpaid salary alone can afford me a good nokia phone. This people should do what is right for once.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
jenifasam:
The amount of money I have spent due to this Feb/March unpaid salary alone can afford me a good nokia phone. This people should do what is right for once.
if they want to pay that Money, they will. They have the list. During the biometrics last year, they knew. All this come today come tomorrow, fill form, write application, etc is not necessary.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
nick4lifeng:
if they want to pay that Money, they will. They have the list. During the biometrics last year, they knew. All this come today come tomorrow, fill form, write application, etc is not necessary.
You are right.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 6:44am On Jul 08, 2017
This job remains struggle continuous. Lord have mercy.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
copied: "Biafrans please read this"

An Open Letter to Nnamdi Kanu
By a concerned citizen.

Listen brother KANU , I understand the frustration. I wish things can work that way. But everything that happens in the world has a precedent and there is something called international law. That's where the elites and intelligentsia are important for the struggle.

John Garange was elite of the South Sudan he was instrumental to the peace talk that led to independence of South Sudan. After he died in a plane crash, Silva Kiir, his lieutenant, who was also another elite, took over and led the country to Independence.

Our people should be very careful so that they do not shoot themselves in the foot. Things do not happen by emotions. The international law does not recognize emotions.

First and foremost Nigeria is an independent sovereign state, a member state of the UN, AU, Commonwealth of Nations and Ecowas. She has diplomatic relations with over 100 countries in the world. Her sovereignty is respected and protected under the UN law, it means that until she decides by herself to partitioned herself, no country in the world will recognize any part of Nigeria that forced itself out of Nigeria.

A country is a country when it is recognized by other countries as a sovereign state recognized by the UN and member states.

I give you an example of what will happen when the elite of Igboland do not engage Nigeria in discussions about self determination. By the way the 1999 constitution does not have any provisions for self determination of any part of the federation like the US or U.K. Constitution, for a debate or discussion to happen about letting a part to go the constitution which is the supreme law of the law must be amended or changed.

This is what will happen if you fail to act within the international law framework. You will become like entities such as Northern Cyprus which broke away from the south in 1974 with the support of Turkish Army; which after 42 years, no country in the world other than Turkey recognized.

The north Cyprus does not do business with any country in the world, they do not have international passport recognized by any country in the world, their citizens are given Turkish citizenship so that they can travel out. Their money is not recognized by world bank and they cannot trade with the outside world. But they have been existing on their own for 42 years now. Currently they are agitating for reunification with the South which is called Greek Cyprus.

This is a precedent to look at. Somaliland was colonized by Britain while Somalia was colonized by Italy. After independence, Somaliland willingly join their Somali brothers to become the republic of Somalia. When civil war broke out in Somalia about 25 years ago, Somaliland which was very peaceful and functioning, withdrew from the Somalia republic.

25 years after, even though Somalia is a failed state and Somaliland has been having peaceful democratic elections and functioning like a state, no country in the would recognized Somaliland as a country. Her citizens are still called Somali and can only travel outside with Republic of Somalia passport.

Somaliland is living on international aid because it cannot do business with any country in the world. Their money cannot exchange for international currencies because it's not recognized by world bank and IMF. This is a precedent in our own Africa.

The two breakaway regions of Georgia known as South Ossetia and Abkhazia are recognized only by Russia more than 10 years after they broke away from Republic of Georgia with Russian support. Till this day only Russia recognized them as a sovereign entity. No one does business with them. In order for them to travel out they took Russian citizenship and obtain Russian passports. But by international law they are still Georgians.

Ukraine conflict is still on till this day. The East broke out of the Ukraine with the help of Russia military. The war is still on. Even though for 3 years the Ukrainian government is not in control of those regions. No country in the world recognized those regions as independent or sovereign states. They are still using Ukrainian currency, Ukrainian passport and the territory is still know as Ukraine.

These are precedents. Don't tell me our own will be different, how? If we push this thing as idiots and unintelligent people, Nigeria will make us suffer like never before.

They will stop salaries and pensions coming to East Nigeria like Ukraine did to their East. They will put economic blockade on the East that you can't even ship your produces out nor bring importation in. They can make the life of the Eastern region living hell.

It takes a man who think with his head rather than his heart to know all these. It takes a person who employ reasoning rather than emotions to look for precedents. I still maintain that for things to run it course in accordance with international law only the elites and the intelligentsia can move it forward and engage Nigeria in meaningful discussion.

If Biafra will ever become an acceptable republic in the world and enjoy all the privileges as a sovereign nation, only Nigeria will grant her independence from the federation like the Ethiopia did to Eritrea, like Sudan did to South Sudan , like Serbia did to Montenegro.

Lets use common sense people. Emotions only let the odds happen.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
Sau24:

By a concerned citizen.

Listen brother KANU , I understand the frustration. I wish things can work that way. But everything that happens in the world has a precedent and there is something called international law. That's where the elites and intelligentsia are important for the struggle.

John Garange was elite of the South Sudan he was instrumental to the peace talk that led to independence of South Sudan. After he died in a plane crash, Silva Kiir, his lieutenant, who was also another elite, took over and led the country to Independence.

Our people should be very careful so that they do not shoot themselves in the foot. Things do not happen by emotions. The international law does not recognize emotions.

First and foremost Nigeria is an independent sovereign state, a member state of the UN, AU, Commonwealth of Nations and Ecowas. She has diplomatic relations with over 100 countries in the world. Her sovereignty is respected and protected under the UN law, it means that until she decides by herself to partitioned herself, no country in the world will recognize any part of Nigeria that forced itself out of Nigeria.

A country is a country when it is recognized by other countries as a sovereign state recognized by the UN and member states.

I give you an example of what will happen when the elite of Igboland do not engage Nigeria in discussions about self determination. By the way the 1999 constitution does not have any provisions for self determination of any part of the federation like the US or U.K. Constitution, for a debate or discussion to happen about letting a part to go the constitution which is the supreme law of the law must be amended or changed.

This is what will happen if you fail to act within the international law framework. You will become like entities such as Northern Cyprus which broke away from the south in 1974 with the support of Turkish Army; which after 42 years, no country in the world other than Turkey recognized.

The north Cyprus does not do business with any country in the world, they do not have international passport recognized by any country in the world, their citizens are given Turkish citizenship so that they can travel out. Their money is not recognized by world bank and they cannot trade with the outside world. But they have been existing on their own for 42 years now. Currently they are agitating for reunification with the South which is called Greek Cyprus.

This is a precedent to look at. Somaliland was colonized by Britain while Somalia was colonized by Italy. After independence, Somaliland willingly join their Somali brothers to become the republic of Somalia. When civil war broke out in Somalia about 25 years ago, Somaliland which was very peaceful and functioning, withdrew from the Somalia republic.

25 years after, even though Somalia is a failed state and Somaliland has been having peaceful democratic elections and functioning like a state, no country in the would recognized Somaliland as a country. Her citizens are still called Somali and can only travel outside with Republic of Somalia passport.

Somaliland is living on international aid because it cannot do business with any country in the world. Their money cannot exchange for international currencies because it's not recognized by world bank and IMF. This is a precedent in our own Africa.

The two breakaway regions of Georgia known as South Ossetia and Abkhazia are recognized only by Russia more than 10 years after they broke away from Republic of Georgia with Russian support. Till this day only Russia recognized them as a sovereign entity. No one does business with them. In order for them to travel out they took Russian citizenship and obtain Russian passports. But by international law they are still Georgians.

Ukraine conflict is still on till this day. The East broke out of the Ukraine with the help of Russia military. The war is still on. Even though for 3 years the Ukrainian government is not in control of those regions. No country in the world recognized those regions as independent or sovereign states. They are still using Ukrainian currency, Ukrainian passport and the territory is still know as Ukraine.

These are precedents. Don't tell me our own will be different, how? If we push this thing as idiots and unintelligent people, Nigeria will make us suffer like never before.

They will stop salaries and pensions coming to East Nigeria like Ukraine did to their East. They will put economic blockade on the East that you can't even ship your produces out nor bring importation in. They can make the life of the Eastern region living hell.

It takes a man who think with his head rather than his heart to know all these. It takes a person who employ reasoning rather than emotions to look for precedents. I still maintain that for things to run it course in accordance with international law only the elites and the intelligentsia can move it forward and engage Nigeria in meaningful discussion.

If Biafra will ever become an acceptable republic in the world and enjoy all the privileges as a sovereign nation, only Nigeria will grant her independence from the federation like the Ethiopia did to Eritrea, like Sudan did to South Sudan , like Serbia did to Montenegro.

Write from now till you're exhausted Biafra will come.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pee30: 11:24am On Jul 11, 2017
Sau24:

By a concerned citizen.

This forum is not mearnt for Biafra issues, pls stop posting Biafra matter here

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by patopara(m): 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please let us be mature on what we send here. Biafran issue is not necessary.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (856) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.