Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,390 members, 7,881,411 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:55 PM

How Honest Can U Be With Money Entrusted In Ur Care? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Honest Can U Be With Money Entrusted In Ur Care? (478 Views)

With N4million Naira,would U Be Poor Again? / With N4million Naira,would U Be Poor Again? / Why Are Nigerians So Obsessed with Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Honest Can U Be With Money Entrusted In Ur Care? by greenlilly(m): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2012
I was just wandering and thinking aloud to myself if given the opportunity to serve my fatherland how honest will I be with the money in my care or will I embezzle most of it? How clean are the performing governors? Are they clean or they still help themselves with some chuck of money locked away in foreign account.Well as for me I am fighting myself to be as honest as possible I am not a saint but I want to be conscious of the fact that money in my custody is not mine but meant for me to deliver a service or render assistance to the community. My reason is what will it change in me if I embezzle the money? I can hear someone saying my level will change to what height? What about u be honest with urself?
Re: How Honest Can U Be With Money Entrusted In Ur Care? by success13(m): 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2012
i dont need to steal to have money or embesle the money in my care in other to be rich.i can do other legitimate biz and become rich

(1) (Reply)

Megaupload Will Have Ironclad Legal Protection / House For Sale! / We Sell Genuine Electronics Of All Types.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.