Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,104 members, 7,939,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

Greatest Ife! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Greatest Ife! (1086 Views)

This Could Be The Greatest Job Application To Mcdonald’s In Their History / The Greatest Embarrassment In My Life -a Must Read / Greatest Akokites! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greatest Ife! by thompsob(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2007
GREAT IFE!
THIS PORTION OF THE FORUM IS MEANT 4 GREAT IFE AT HOME AND ABROAD
PLS FEEL SO PROUD TO DROP A LINE OR MORE ON THIS POST
TELL THE HOUSE UR DEPARTMENT,YEAR OF GRADUATION,YOUR EMAIL, PHONE NO
YOUR CURENT LOCATION

AKINBUMITI THOMPSON AKINOLA-CHEMICAL ENGINEERING-2006 SET thomenger@yahoo.com,08057334223
im servin at niger state poly to end service in feb 2008
SEE You GUY AT THE TOP
Re: Greatest Ife! by benedo(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2007
GREATEST IFE! GREATEST OF THE GREATEST IFE!

My memories of great ife, the last turdmont,beauty peagents, sir shina peters, kollinton ayinla, Fela anikulapo's aborted show, manious aluta, that beautiful piano you hear almost everytime when i leave class late at night from the theatre arts dept, my my my, how many can i remember.

My name IDOWU OLUSEYI BENEDICT-SOCIOLOGY-1995 SET-CURRENTLY ESCONCED ON LAGOS ISLAND WORKING FOR GMT-08033338639.
Re: Greatest Ife! by rabzy: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2007
hello thompson, nice to hear from great IFES, my name is Akonoman Irabor, Civil Engineering 2006, serving presently in Imo state.

Bros benedo, good to hear from an evergreen great ife, yours memories are shared, the sounds from the music department is still sublime, and the pit theatre dramas are still hot. its so nice to be part of this family. but bros whats GMT, what do they do, maybe i would call you.

cheers everyone. phone 08052512580
Re: Greatest Ife! by ikexzyyah: 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2007
Greatest of the Greatest of the Greatest ife
My name is Mgbakogu Vincent Ikenna, Graduated from Geology-2006, Currently serving in Port-harcourt to finish in Feb 2008, my cell phone no is 08066829481, email, ikexzy@yahoo.com.
compliments of the season to everyone. TATA
Re: Greatest Ife! by Okusanya(m): 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2007
Of the greatest Gbagba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am Okusanya A T, I graduated from OAU geology in 2004. I'm currently doing my MSc in App. Geophysics. I wish all Ifeites home and abroad compliment of the season.
Re: Greatest Ife! by odada(m): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2007
@post
While I understand the need to keep in touch with your colleagues from your alma mater I seriously donot think this is the right forum for this on NL?

I also gradated from the greatest university in 9jah---O.A.U!but until this done appropriately I refuse to disclose any other relevant information.Cheers
Re: Greatest Ife! by jadeyinka: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2007
Thmpson, so you havent changed with all this awo like character in you. What did u even graduate with thatz making you advertise yourself on this forum. Meanwhile, this is a job forum and not for rubbish act like you just did.
I no blame you sha, likes of your stupids friends like mankind, tunbi etc.
Re: Greatest Ife! by thompsob(m): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2007
nice to hear 4rom bros benedo .oooh irabor i miss u. mmmmh yinka,u'll never change.well,your job will surely come but dont be too anxious it's well with you
see you guys at the top
Re: Greatest Ife! by rabzy: 11:50am On Dec 31, 2007
hello odada, i appreciate your concern for letting things to be done properly, i tried checking out where else this forum could be, and the likely place is maybe the education forum, but personally i have never been there, the only place i visit on this site is the job forum. thompson is trying to reach out to friends who had graduated and the most likely place they visit is the job forum. so he thot it best to have where he could reach his target audience. And being aware of the importance of networking and the power of friendship and collabo, i think we can overlook the fact that it could have been posted elsewhere.
Have a great time, ALL Greeat IFES. We shall succeed if we do not tire out.
cheers
Re: Greatest Ife! by murphylaa: 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2007
great

Oyewole Moruff Adewale, Mechanical Engineering, 2006 set. Currently serving with the Nigerian Petroleum Development Company, Benin City Edo State. To Finish feb 2008. 08057790564

cheers
Re: Greatest Ife! by odada(m): 5:17am On Jan 01, 2008
rabzy:

hello odada, i appreciate your concern for letting things to be done properly, i tried checking out where else this forum could be, and the likely place is maybe the education forum, but personally i have never been there, the only place i visit on this site is the job forum. thompson is trying to reach out to friends who had graduated and the most likely place they visit is the job forum. so he thot it best to have where he could reach his target audience. And being aware of the importance of networking and the power of friendship and collabo, i think we can overlook the fact that it could have been posted elsewhere.
Have a great time, ALL Greeat IFES. We shall succeed if we do not tire out.
cheers
okay mate no sweat!I think this topic should be moved to the appropriate forum for proper and relevant replies.cheers

(1) (Reply)

M.i.t.a.s (invitations) Maersk / Am Dying,nairalander Help / Uac Foods Is Offering Career Opportunities!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.