Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,672 members, 7,908,735 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:22 AM

To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend (8620 Views)

Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Woman. / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by 9star(m): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

May God have mercy on you. and the lady your dating or future partner. cry cry cry cry

Amen
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by naijaborn(m): 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2008
Relationships{boy/girl} is like business;once it liquidates,both parties hav failed!why do business,if yu cant sustain it
As a real man*** cheatin isnt something yu shuld be proud of.especially when yu hav a well fashioned relationship lipsrsealed *** though shit happens;either way,it'snt easy n 4d fact that we humans ar complex beings,we shuld at all times try not to fall prey 2a man's shortcomings wink

papine n 9star belong to desame school of thot **** nothin can change there orientation tongue tongue lipsrsealed
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by olulu(m): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2008
a man has got to do , what a man has got to do.
if cheating is what makes u a real man, good, , continue
in due course of time u shall be duly rewarded.
shocked shocked shocked

[b]da truth b told , we men are tool users,
mine has even got skills and stayin power, (infact has a mind of its own),
but i prefer to use my brain more than my dick,
y? cos my brain is also hard.
[/b]
grin grin grin
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by dejiavu(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2008
amennnnnnnn oooooooooo. IS not good to cheat, put yourself in that shoe. I mean catch your WIFE red handed, what will u do? Think!
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by tina4uj(f): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2008
keep on sheating one day u will find ur self going after an electric pole with a skirt. cheater rember some one is there some how cheating on you. shocked

cheating dose not make you a real man dear!!!!
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by naijaborn(m): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2008
Hate it or luv it;cheating will 4eva be a negative thing to do grin**** shout it loud"cheating doesnt pay" tongue
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2008
Guys, this discussion as not been confirm to be true or false, I believe we are all mature so why the insult ?, angry
It’s not a must that you reply this topic, and if you want to say something plz mind your utterance. lipsrsealed
You are all making me look like I am the devil here, and like I said it's just a post ok.
And also, thanks for the replies grin
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by naijaborn(m): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2008
papine lay lo n stop gettin personal tongue yu started a thread for all to rhym wit doesnt mke yu d subject matter *** be a real man n yank it off! cool cool cool
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by 9star(m): 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2008
papine:

Guys, this discussion as not been confirm to be true or false, I believe we are all mature so why the insult ?, angry
It’s not a must that you reply this topic, and if you want to say something plz mind your utterance. lipsrsealed
You are all making me look like I am the devil here, and like I said it's just a post ok.

Wetin dey wori dis one?
Stop posting if u think say we dey c u as the devil.
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by naijaborn(m): 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2008
[b]9star[/]no be so o! grin **** yu cant kill fire wit fire o!!!stay cool ok!
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2008
It’s not a must that you reply this topic, and if you want to say something plz mind your utterance[color=#990000][/color]. lipsrsealed
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

May God have mercy on you. and the lady your dating or future partner. cry cry cry cry
I AM DATING A GIRL THAT’S BEEN admired BY ALL THE GUYS IN MY AREA,
I CAN’T KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF THAT.
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by skipo87(m): 6:00am On Jan 14, 2008
i'm sure thats how ur dad cheats on ur mum
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2008
SKIPO87
WENDYMANDA
SIENA. MR. PHILLANDERER.
DAVIDYLAN. HOLY MAN
MELLOW.
OTELE. MR. LECTURER
3VISO
SLY, OR WHAT EVER HE CALL'S HIMSELF.
ESSS. MR PSYCHOLOGIST.
NUBIANEM. THE RAPPER OR YABBER, OK JUS MR. RACIST
tongue

All this guys that I have listed here have said one thing or the order concerning this topic.
They all claim to be innocent, but I am telling you that, you all have one thing in common that is: - INSULTING YOUR FELLOW HUMANBEING.
You all are very good at it so keep it up. Ok
Let me tell you guys one thing, there will be world peace as long as these guys are still around.

You can’t tell me you don’t have any skeleton in your cupboard so stop acting as if you all are saint. angry
LIKE I SAID BEFORE IT’S JUST A POST, So guys don't chew yourself up because of it. grin
……………………….Watch your back ladies, I will be back. kiss
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by efuah(f): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2008
papine:

SIENA. MR. PHILLANDERER.
Be very careful what u say abt my BB. . . if u cheat to make u man, fine! he doesn't!!! angry
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by taopheek(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2008
@ PAPINE
EVEN THOUGH MEN ARE POLYGAMOUS BY NATURE, AND WE ARE EASILY CARRYD AWAY BY WOT WE SEE
WITH ALL THE HYPE ABT SEX APPEAL ITS EASY 4 US TO FALL PREY, COS MOST MEN HAVE THEIR BRAIN IN THEIR GROIN WEN AROUSED HOWEVER CHEATING DOES NT MAKE U A MAN OR LESS, LADIES DO TOO BUT TO US ITS AN EGO THINGY
BUT THE STRONGEST OF MAN IS THE 1 THAT CAN CONTROL HIS LIBIDO COS GREAT MEN IN HISTORY HAS FALLEN 4 JUST 1 THING AND DATS WOMEN
HISTORY HAS PROVEN THAT WOMEN EVEN THOUGH THEY APPEAR WEAK R MORE POWERFUL DAN WE MEN COS WE FALL FOR THEM AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MORE SEXUALLY ACTIVE THAN U EGO TRIPPING MEN

BEST REGARDS
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Bblak(f): 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2008
@poster
I will just advice you to change that instincts you av about becoming a real man cos real men don't cheat to prove their manliness
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by sistajay(f): 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2008
Na tru, REAL men no dey cheat na cheap ignorant bum fool dey cheat to prove to imself im be man.
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by almondjoy(f): 7:55am On Jan 23, 2008
papine:

SKIPO87
WENDYMANDA

[size=18pt]SIENA. MR. PHILLANDERER.[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

DAVIDYLAN. HOLY MAN
MELLOW.
OTELE. MR. LECTURER
3VISO
SLY, OR WHAT EVER HE CALL'S HIMSELF.
ESSS. MR PSYCHOLOGIST.
NUBIANEM. THE RAPPER OR YABBER, OK JUS MR. RACIST
tongue

All this guys that I have listed here have said one thing or the order concerning this topic.
They all claim to be innocent, but I am telling you that, you all have one thing in common that is: - INSULTING YOUR FELLOW HUMANBEING.

You all are very good at it so keep it up. Ok
Let me tell you guys one thing, there will be world peace as long as these guys are still around.

You can’t tell me you don’t have any skeleton in your cupboard so stop acting as if you all are saint. angry
LIKE I SAID BEFORE IT’S JUST A POST, So guys don't chew yourself up because of it. grin
……………………….Watch your back ladies, I will be back. kiss

Oturugbeke!  Water don pass garri oh! grin  Na ma honey you dey yab so?  Who im "philanderer" with? cheesy You dey live for im house with am? undecided

efuah:

Be very careful what u say about my BB. . . if u cheat to make u man, fine! he doesn't!!! angry

Can you imagine that?  Of all the people on Nairaland to call a Dr. "Phil"? shocked 

Oh boy, you are not serious at all! cheesy
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2008

what the ''hell'' is she talking about.

Of all the people on Nairaland to call a Dr. "Phil"? [i][/i]
Dr. who ?
his he a Dr ?., in which Hospital and in which Country, 
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah [[s]color=#770077]o ma ti pa awon arae[/color][/s]
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by almondjoy(f): 7:54am On Jan 25, 2008
papine:

what the ''hell'' is she talking about.

Of all the people on Nairaland to call a Dr. "Phil"? [i][/i]
Dr. who ?
his he a Dr ?., in which Hospital and in which Country, 
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah [[s]color=#770077]o ma ti pa awon arae[/color][/s]

Hmm! grin

Dr. Phil is the short form of "Mr. Philanderer"!  Sorry I woke you up from deep slumber! cheesy

The bobo, Siena, na correct bobo not a philanderer at all!  He did not even insult you--you just come the yab the man like that.  Ah-ah! Read his posts. He is the most polite gentleman on Nairaland. He NEVER insults anyone. NEVER!

Like Efuah said, the guy does not cheat at all.  I can vouch for him oooooooooooooooooooooh! cool
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2008
[img][/img]
Guys
No matter how you try, u can not escape from it.
this thing is a societal pressure it's is every were you go too, No child is born into this world as a saint.
My advice for anyone who wants to enjoy or experience a successful friendship or marriage is to look for a man or a woman after God's heart. which is hard to find anyway undecided
so GUYS do whatever you want to do, and be good ok cool cool cool
sign out
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papilonow(m): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2008
cry cry cry cry crywho are U?
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by QUESHIQUE(f): 2:40am On Feb 28, 2008
Another woman predator shocked is in the place. Another woman opportunist/user cry. You have

wasted 98% of your time sad to post a topic like this. please use the other 2% and convert

yourself from a "MUTTONMONGER", A SEXUALLY PROMISCUOUS MAN embarassedto a man with

integrity smiley. A real man doesn't romance a different girl every night embarassed. A real man who

knows the value of a real woman romance her for the rest of his life smiley.
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2008
SHIQUE
what is ur problem,
or have you been cheated on before.?
and where on earth did you get all this insult from.?
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by adaone(f): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2008
What is the point of being in a relationship if you plan on cheating? Just remain single and date whoever who please.
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2008
@ ada_one
YOU DON'T PLAN THIS TYPE OF A THING, IT'S COMES NATURALY. cool
THE ONLY THING YOU DO IS TO STAY FOCUS. smiley
no matter what you do in this life, You will be tempted
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Lyonga: 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2008
My point of view, A real man should know the definition of `LOVE` , it should come from the bottom of your heart. I believe as an adult, go for what you want! and bear in mind fidelity is the key to success. smiley
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Scarlett(f): 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2008
The only thing this man will become is a REAL FOOL
for someone to think like this, it spells doom for us out there hoping to get married one day

I would keep being optimistic!
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by holythug(m): 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2008
i support d motion. . .go on man, get ur groove on
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by adaone(f): 6:33am On Mar 04, 2008
papine:

@ ada_one
YOU DON'T PLAN THIS TYPE OF A THING, IT'S COMES NATURALY. cool
THE ONLY THING YOU DO IS TO STAY FOCUS. smiley
no matter what you do in this life, You will be tempted
@ papine -- temption is not usually planned but cheating is tongue
holythug:

i support d motion. . .go on man, get your groove on
@holythug--- for some reason, i expected you to agree smiley

and last, but not least, thumbs up to Scarlett and Lyonga
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by holythug(m): 11:28am On Mar 04, 2008
reasons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Touching Story How Mike Bamiloye Of Mount Zion Met Wife Gloria Bamiloye / Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. / Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.