Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,209 members, 7,884,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:16 AM

To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend (8596 Views)

Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Woman. / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by ofala(m): 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2009
I will start by saying that REAL MEN do not cheat thier partners.Hey what are we talking about here.We need to ascertain the position of the poster for us to be able to know where he is coming from and where he is heading to.There is so much need for people to grow up love-wise.No one is sbove learning,add one or two things to your knowledge bank today regarding your lovelife
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2009
ITS' NOT A CAUSE, IT'S NATURE

JUST LOOK AROUND, AND SEE WHAT IS GOING ON
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Gabry(f): 9:29am On Mar 25, 2009
Papine. If you are saying that all female cheats. . . Im very dissapointed with you.

My father cheated on my mom and my mom has never cheated on him in her entire life! My aunt's husband made my aunt pregnant and when my aunt went to give birth in the hospital, he stole all her money and ran away to America. She has never cheated on him sef. Another of my aunt died cause her husband has been feeding her with drugs daily and when she died, he took out all her money bought a car, bought new clothes and gotten himself a Na new wife within 3 weeks! do you want more? I can tell you that in my entire family, they are cases of men cheating on their wife. But did it lead me to hate all men in general? I dont think so.

And I have a princeple to never cheat on my partner no matter what! NO EXCUSE! Whether he killed my mother or he stole my money or he killed me or he kick me off the house and went with another lady. . . it does not matter. Cause as far as I know, Im not the one at fault here and doing all this. Life is too short to even have vengeance. . . U will bring your misery with you to the grave if you continue on living like this. Learn to let it go.
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Pappij: 11:07am On Mar 25, 2009
@papine,

u re just a confused guy, lots of issues within u dat u dont av an idea, u dont even sound/write like a player, just a wannabe, u need 2 sharpen ur skills esp. d way u write,

@ gabrywyl, Rightly put especially d last sentence infact u re wat i am lookin 4 sef, lots of patience and perseverance dat a broda can use, kiss

wat u say, me and u hookin up cool cool cool
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Gabry(f): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2009
Hookin up where? Nairaland? grin
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Pappij: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2009
nah not NL, dis place is too crowded, u know mai name, mai number and addy too, wat u say?, cos am all for dis, lets give dis a shot, neva know wat d future holds cool
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Gabry(f): 12:18am On Mar 26, 2009
Hmmm. . . See your head. I know most people in here do have an affair but they dey look for anotha one in here.

Pele oo. I have a bf. I no want to beat around da bush.

And also I have a NL husband Ituen.
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by topup: 2:07am On Mar 26, 2009
**Applaudes the REAL MEN in the thread (who don't cheat and disagree).**
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by biina: 7:59am On Mar 26, 2009
@poster
boke!
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Pappij: 9:13am On Mar 26, 2009
Hey Gab, Slow down, am not askin u to marry me, and it wont make much sense if i said am single and frantically searchin, just an option am layin before u here, see wat dese broda can do, give him a chance, like i say u neva know, cool
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Gabry(f): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2009
Na waa oo. U have a gf there an you want to try another girl at the same time abi? Did you tell your gf about this? Cause I bet if I tell my bf, he wil vex oo
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2009
Pappij:

@papine,

u re just a confused guy, lots of issues within u dat u dont av an idea, u dont even sound/write like a player, just a wannabe, u need 2 sharpen ur skills esp. d way u write,

@ gabrywyl, Rightly put especially d last sentence infact u re wat i am lookin 4 sef, lots of patience and perseverance dat a broda can use, kiss

wat u say, me and u hookin up cool cool cool

if you say i am a confused person,, ok , but only if you agree you are confused too
are you here too hooked up all what ?
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2009
@gabrywyl gabrywyl gabrywyl

im sorry but, that is the fact,

and your mom,,, may be she is been repaid back undecided
you never can tell
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Gabry(f): 12:06am On Mar 27, 2009
Stop making excuses!

Why join the res of the freaks to be bad since you can start changing by making a difference?

Thats how saints on eath exist cause they make a difference. Thats how heroes exist cause they make a difference.

Why join the rest of the people? This is a task for you on earth so try show to God that you are worth it
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Pappij: 9:52am On Mar 27, 2009
@ papine tongue

came here to contribute my opinion as it relates to dis thread , since i couldnt just see sense in wat u re saying, fortunately an enchantin lady kiss gabriel seems to be thinkin in my line of thots, am enthralled by her basically

@Gabriella wink (i think)

I know get babe o, dats for d record, if u like dnt believe me, cant help u there sha, like i av been sayin, na only way 2 find out, wat do u think
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Gabry(f): 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2009
Ok, I no want to play shakara nor do I want to cheat hia oo. As I mention I have a bf right? And if Nairaland sef I dont mind provided you ask my husband Ituen tongue
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Pappij: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2009
C'mon, get serious cos i am sad sad sad
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2009
@Pappij
you see yourself, you are the wise one abi

i bet na your type no they see human being with skirt

angry

@gabrywyl since you are now the saint of nairaland,
and you think, every body will be like you, you better think again
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2009
BUT do you know that if you follow the rules of nature, your body reacts to signals sent to it by you mind ?

it is normal and healthy for a young man to think of girls, weather he his married or not, or he has a girlfriend ,,

it is going to be catastrophic if you are got in the act.

in one word, if a man tells you that he has never cheated on his partner before,,,,,,,,,,,i will tell you that, , that person has serious issue

BUT HE DIDN'T START THE PROBLEM, HE WAS THOUGH HOW TO CHEAT, FROM THE SO CALL

''WOMAN''

I KNOW YOU WILL NOT WANT TO ACCEPT THIS FACT
AND I AM NOT READY TO CHANGE YOUR MIND ON WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN

BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE WOMAN STARTED THIS PROBLEM
YOU CAN ASK VICKY
she knows
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Gabry(f): 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2009
Pappij:

C'mon, get serious cos i am sad sad sad

Ok how about as a Nairaland partner in crime? grin cheesy (For the time being cause my Tufe is not back from Medical school yet sad)

papine:

@gabrywyl since you are now the saint of nairaland,
and you think, every body will be like you, you better think again

Hey! Dont you dare start to claim someone sumthing which they are not aight? angry

papine:

BUT do you know that if you follow the rules of nature, your body reacts to signals sent to it by you mind ?

it is normal and healthy for a young man to think of girls, weather he his married or not, or he has a girlfriend ,,

in one word, if a man tells you that he has never cheated on his partner before,,,,,,,,,,,i will tell you that, , that person has serious issue

''WOMAN''

YOU CAN ASK VICKY
she knows

Ok, and what do you call those examples which I have given you on my aunts and mother. Its not just one female gotten cheated but alt of the,m and mind you on this earth, Men cheat more tyhan women. . . What do you call all those single mothers? The guy got them pregnant and left them behind for another girl. . . Leaving them to give birth and raise the child by theirselves. . . What do you call that?

You are selfish do you know that? You have never thought about all these facts and you self proclaim saying that the females are the one whom cheat and broke your fragile heart. angry

You know if I want think count and think on what men did on earth in general, I swear I might just kill all of them by now. angry
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by PERVERT9: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2009
i totally agree with you, just like to become a real woman, a wife needs to cheat on her husband what comes around goes around
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by eideas(m): 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2009
nothing could be far from the truth,what defines a real man is the ability to remain faithful no matter the circumstances. and by the way ,then in converse to your statement then it means that your girl, to be a real woman must also cheat on you. hope you can say that to all with pride every where you go
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by kearra(f): 5:09am On Mar 29, 2009
I truly believe this man has no sense of self worth, what sort of man could possably think cheating is his god given right, next thing you know hell be saying it OK too beet a woman if she says no to him give us all a break and grow up
I'd like to see how he would react if his woman cheated on him

your no man in my eyes just a selfless child , I want it so I take it is the attitude i get from this
no wonder your so lonely

love gives only to thous who give take it away and all you have is an empty heart
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by kearra(f): 5:26am On Mar 29, 2009
just a second note , I lived with a man who not only cheated on me he beat me , 9 Years of hell yet NOT ONCE did i cheat on him , he took my life my dignity and my respect and destroyed it all I gave birth to his son 8 years later then 1 and 1/2 years later i took his son and i left him behind taking nothing Else,
So in the end he lost so much more. My son and i now live haply, with my new husband it took me 12 years be for i could love let alone trust another man, there not all Pratt's,
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2009
kearra:

I truly believe this man has no sense of self worth, what sort of man could possably think cheating is his god given right, next thing you know hell be saying it OK too beet a woman if she says no to him give us all a break and grow up

your no man in my eyes just a selfless child , I want it so I take it is the attitude i get from this
no wonder your so lonely

love gives only to thous who give take it away and all you have is an empty heart

what makes you think i ma lonely?

and please read the rule of nairaland next time befor you post plz
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2009
kearra:

no wonder your so lonely

you didn't tell me what happen to your first love,
you see, everything happens for a reason

gabrywyl:

Ok how about as a Nairaland partner in crime? grin cheesy (For the time being cause my Tufe is not back from Medical school yet sad)

Hey! Dont you dare start to claim someone sumthing which they are not aight? angry

Ok, and what do you call those examples which I have given you on my aunts and mother. Its not just one female gotten cheated but alt of the,m and mind you on this earth, Men cheat more tyhan women. . . What do you call all those single mothers? The guy got them pregnant and left them behind for another girl. . . Leaving them to give birth and raise the child by theirselves. . . What do you call that?

You are selfish do you know that? You have never thought about all these facts and you self proclaim saying that the females are the one whom cheat and broke your fragile heart. angry

You know if I want think count and think on what men did on earth in general, I swear I might just kill all of them by now. angry
i hav told you before stop dreaming, is not good for your health.
thats the last warning
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by topup: 2:58am On Mar 31, 2009
papine:

''WOMAN''

YOU CAN ASK VICKY
she knows

What are you talking about?? 'THE WOMAN?' Lemme get my hands on this girl, and make her stop, because I can guarantee you NOT ALL WOMEN cheat. It's not a man thing or a girl thing.

SO papine, do you think that to become a REAL woman, you must cheat on your husband or Boyfriend. I don't get the reasoning behind your statements.

As for the natural natural talk, don't get me started, everything we do is unnatural, because man over time has developed away from their natural habitat and some instincts.

There was a time when we had no clothes and that was natural, to this day, some nudists claim "This is how we should be, naturally." Do you agree with them??

Everything can be twisted in favour of whoever is speaking it, but that doesn't make it true. In the end, this is also my opinion, but at the same time, it is clearly (seeing the response to your topic) - it is clearly an opinion that the majority share.

Maybe you're not advising men to cheat, maybe you are just saying that it is inevitable, well you know what, I still disagree with that.
Society has twisted things, I bet men don't even cheat that much more than women do, and cheating can come in different forms, with this whole 'men think about sex more than women' or 'men have a higher libido' than women, if you go around holding those 'statistics' as facts, then what happens when you find that very sexual woman?? "Oh, she'll never cheat on me, because she's a woman?" lol,

*sighs and shakes head*
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Gabry(f): 5:36am On Mar 31, 2009
Ok Papine I hear ya so from today onwards. I shall try and cheat on my boyfriend. Yes. . . Cause i do want to be a real women. I should indeed cheat on him. Do wish me luck angry
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Phillfree(m): 6:53am On Mar 31, 2009
Real men do real things,
cheating is fake.
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Pappij: 8:22am On Mar 31, 2009
@ Papine,

U see, u aint right afterall, there is so much disapproval in ur line of thots, methinks its skewed tongue, anyways on a serious note, be careful about the things u say/write it just might turn back nd haunt u grin grin grin

@Gab,
am not interested in some partners in crime thingy, neither am i goin to sit nd wait 4 som doc wannabe although i aint goin to rush u either, d cards are well laid now on your table, how is it goin 2 be?
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Gabry(f): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2009
Na waaa ooo. Ok, do me a favour by visiting the Dating and Meet up zone section. After u do, tell me what am I suppose to do.
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Pappij: 11:36am On Mar 31, 2009
Wow,

Never been there before, really enlightenin, omo, u are one lucky girl so many people after u oooofrom uyimen(d dottin loverboy) to dannyluv, anthonykil, d list is endless, methinks deres a spell u cast on all of us,
Meanwhile, u got ur work cut out, u gatto make up ur mind, the decision is all yours, d good thing is you aint seein on us right now, so u are less under pressure, like i said earlier take ur tym alrite,
Are u really not a nigerian, nd where did Ituen get into d picture,

Its all good, enjoy cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend / Touching Story How Mike Bamiloye Of Mount Zion Met Wife Gloria Bamiloye / Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.